OT Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Jail - Apparent Suicide

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by ABM, Aug 10, 2019.

1. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

If he had secrets or names to name, wouldn't it make more sense that he would have coughed up that info before?

And if he denied that he had attempted suicide while in jail, why wouldn't he claim instead that someone had tried to kill him in jail.

2. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    1. Because they told him to hold on and we'll try to lighten your sentence.

2. He did. (He was woozy, which is easy to cause, so he inferred what had happened.)

3. yankeesince59

Because WHO "told him to hang on ..."? And I'm sure his lawyer should/would have knowledge of this if in fact it had happened.

He "did" what?

I have yet to see actual evidence of any of this....and until I do, I'm not buying into a conspiracy theory.

Lanny likes this.
  4. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    How can you be certain that the guards are being used as patsies? And wouldn't the guards have something to say about that? The jail had a long history of guards doing that kind of crap.

5. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

You don’t think the defense might have wanted to use that info in a plea deal to negotiate a lighter sentence? The trial was a long way out still.

6. yankeesince59

You keep going in circles...but I'll ask again, if that was true you don't his lawyer would have said something by now?...and why would he have spent all that time in jail when it would have been necessary if in fact he had dirt on someone else. He and/or his lawyer would have already come forward.

Conspiracy theories are just that, theories which are not proven by facts.

Lanny likes this.
  7. jonnyboy

To be fair, your theories aren’t proven by facts either. Nothing has been proven, hence all the theories.
    Even if there was some mountain of crazy evidence, it wouldn’t have been brought to light yet at the time of his death. They hadn’t even chose a jury, let alone began a trial. They hadn’t even figured out bond yet, they had just appealed the denial. There’s also no reason to believe his lawyer would’ve been given access to any of Epstein’s bombshell info yet either, assuming it existed. That probably would’ve been divulged piece by piece to get the best deal without throwing ALL of his scumbag buddies under the bus unnecessarily.
    Also, assuming the lawyer did have some info, why would he risk his own well being releasing it now? To make a good legal case for a dead scumbag? Fuck that, too much trouble with no payday. He’s gonna cut bait and disappear into obscurity.
    Im not saying your theories (let’s be honest, they are theories) are dead wrong or mine are spot on. I’m just trying to make sense out of a situation that is clearly amiss. Throwing around the term “conspiracy theory” doesn’t solidify your lack of evidence any more than it disproves mine.

8. yankeesince59

Translation; you're trying to prove a negative.

And sorry, I'm dealing in facts, not paranoid suspicions. Obsess over it all you want but again, until something compelling changes my mind I will not be consumed by conspiracy theories.

Lanny likes this.
  9. jonnyboy

Care to address anything I said in particular? Or you just want to vaguely attack an entire premise? I’m not even providing an end all theory, just pointing out the many things that are amiss.
    If you see nothing at all wrong with this case then you are the one holding an odd position, not me.

MARIS61 likes this.
  10. yankeesince59

Do you understand what "trying to prove a negative" means?...because that's what you're doing.

As far as what you've said, everything you've stated is either based on unsubstantiated conspiracy theories based on paranoia suspicions or nothing more than your opinion.

You can jump up and down all you want and scream murder, but when it comes right down to it, you cannot prove it, period.

11. jonnyboy

Wrong. Everything I’ve stated is based on the actual circumstances surrounding the case. I used these facts to form my opinion. People are allowed to have opinions you know. I’ve outlined more facts than you have in these discussions, by the way. You generally just hurl insults or speak in very vague terms. Like repeatedly claiming I’m “trying to prove a negative”, for example. Why don’t you expound on that point rather than repeating in over and over?
    Haven’t once done this. I’ve simply pointed out discrepancies and oddities that you yourself can’t seem to debunk.

Why does it hurt your ego so much when I speak on this subject? Seems it really pisses you off and I don’t quite get it. I haven’t thrown out any outlandish claims like you are implying. This is an interesting case with a lot of twists, turns, characters and missing pieces, that’s just the truth of it. If you’ve solved the case, please let us idiots know your findings.

12. yankeesince59

First off, my ego is just fine thank you...and no, I'm not "pissed off" and why you would assume something about someone you do not know is laughable.

And exactly what "facts" have you presented as you claim?...it's all been "opinion and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory"...and yes, "people are allowed to have an opinion" but even you must admit that opinion without tangible proof carries very little weight. And so if you really want to change my mind on this topic, then post something compelling.

It's actually pretty simple...Do you have any actual proof or not, yes or no. If yes, then please once and for all, provide it....If no, well, I guess I rest my case.

13. jonnyboy

You have no case to rest. Your only position is that I’m somehow wrong for having an opinion on the matter and getting butthurt when I try to explain it. That’s literally all you’ve done. You haven’t even tried to counter any of the individual points I’ve made at face value. You continually just demand I prove more and more points without actually disproving anything yourself.

Are you really suggesting that since I haven’t personally solved the entire Jeffrey Epstein case that none of my concerns are valid? Lol. I mean, really??

“I’ll kick back and do zero research. Let me know when you’ve solved the entire case. Until then, you’re just an idiot.”

And by the way, I’ve never claimed any of the theories I may have presented to be 100% proven. They’re ideas, I’m speculating based on what bits and pieces are out there. And you really have no right to shit all over me for doing so, especially if your not going to provide any sort of relevant rebuttal about the case itself.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  14. yankeesince59

My God, what is wrong with you? I'm surprised your fingers did not spontaneously ignite while you were typing.

For the umpteenth time, my "proof" lies with what the coroner found and attested to and I have seen nothing to sway me otherwise.

I've asked you multiple times to actually post sometime to hang your hat on instead of simply claiming that you did. I've also relayed to you more than once that theories/opinions without actual proof are nothing more than that, theories and opinions. If you have some proof, fine...please provide it.

But I'm not surprised that you have now been reduced to feel the need to hurl a purely personal insult, which is typically that last bastion of someone with nothing else to offer up. As far as your last comment, I won't even dignify it with and answer.

15. jonnyboy

Never happened.

As for the rest, I’m not here to get you on my side. I’m not hard up to start a movement, I’m genuinely interested in other people’s opinions and theories on the subject. That’s what’s so baffling about you. You absolutely refuse to argue about the case itself, you’d rather keep telling me that the things I say are “just my opinion”. Thanks for the hot take. Generally when people say what they think, that’s their opinion.

16. yankeesince59

When people "Say what they think" it is not the same as someone saying "what they know". If you cannot/will not grasp that simple fact, I really don't know what to tell you.

I have "argued the case" and more than once...but if it helps you I'll repeat it one more time. The coroner concluded that Epstein killed himself...that is "fact", and that is my case and my stance and my proof.

And yes, referring to someone as "an idiot" even in the loosest way, is an insult. And if you are implying that I referred or in any way insinuated that you are "an idiot", that's a flat out lie.

17. jonnyboy

Another coroner that was also present said the injuries looked more consistent with homicide. I found that interesting enough to not completely overlook it.
    Clearly you’re unfamiliar with the term ‘paraphrasing’. You should look it up, it will prevent future butthurt episodes and/or crying about “personal insults”.
    Please cite these examples of me saying “I think” or “I know”.

18. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Given that the sentence in question was in quotes, it was pretty obvious that @jonnyboy was insinuating that you consider him an idiot, rather than calling you one.

19. yankeesince59

20. yankeesince59

Well, that would make him wrong, wouldn't it?

If you look again you'll see that I have already acknowledged and addressed that. And I never stated or implied that he was an "idiot".

If you can show me otherwise, I'm all ears.