John Kitna

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by porky88, Aug 15, 2005.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

owners dont care about bad luck all they care about is winning and they are okay with the 1st year having a bad year, but if they have two straight 4-12 seasons they are gonna try to find another coach.

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>owners dont care about bad luck all they care about is winning and they are okay with the 1st year having a bad year, but if they have two straight 4-12 seasons they are gonna try to find another coach.</div>

1) Your Wrong
    2) You are usually wrong so #1 should not be a surprise
    3) Owners care about winning, but dont fire a good coach without giving him a chance
    4) Your wrong
    5) See #2

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>owners dont care about bad luck all they care about is winning and they are okay with the 1st year having a bad year, but if they have two straight 4-12 seasons they are gonna try to find another coach.</div>

1) Your Wrong
    2) You are usually wrong so #1 should not be a surprise
    3) Owners care about winning, but dont fire a good coach without giving him a chance
    4) Your wrong
    5) See #2</div>

HAHAHA BF1 calm urself. Take a few good breaths and apolgize to the panther fan [​IMG]

4. Bearsfan1

Apologize for what?

Ok, Panther I am sorry you are soooo wrong about everything

That better?

5. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

the bears havent given up the season because one guy is down so i dont see them starting orton inless another guy gets hurt.

6. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Apologize for what?

That better?</div>

Hes a newbie and doesnt know better. Dont be so mean. I know u hat them but dont be too rough on them even if theyre wrong. [​IMG]

7. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MysteryMan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Apologize for what?

That better?</div>

Hes a newbie and doesnt know better. Dont be so mean. I know u hat them but dont be too rough on them even if theyre wrong. [​IMG]</div>

anyone with a 1000 posts, no matter how bad the posts were, is no longer a newbie and no longer gets amnesty from saying stupid things.

8. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MysteryMan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Apologize for what?

That better?</div>

Hes a newbie and doesnt know better. Dont be so mean. I know u hat them but dont be too rough on them even if theyre wrong. [​IMG]</div>

anyone with a 1000 posts, no matter how bad the posts were, is no longer a newbie and no longer gets amnesty from saying stupid things.</div>

I was just about to say. How long to you have to be here to be considered not a "newbie" A YEAR!! [​IMG]

9. GoChiagobears

we dont need to be sorry the fact that every one always puts down the bears cuz one guy goes down and in there teams they got everybody and they still cant go to superbowl or have a super good record the bears very close to bein a very good football team and it will never end packer fans will always try say there better because there fallin down the line. the packers had there winin days now its the bears turn maybe not this year but soon.

10. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

BF1 is Lovie Smith goes 4-12 or worse he is out, if he does 5-11 or better he will have another year. If you would read a little farther up you would have seen that i said that he would keep his job if he did 5-11 or better.

1st season is alright if it is a losing season, the 2nd season if they havent improved at all then he will be gone. He has to show that the bears are a up and coming team in his 2nd year, and they only way to prove that is to win more games

Two years is enough of a chance.

11. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>BF1 is Lovie Smith goes 4-12 or worse he is out, if he does 5-11 or better he will have another year. If you would read a little farther up you would have seen that i said that he would keep his job if he did 5-11 or better.

1st season is alright if it is a losing season, the 2nd season if they havent improved at all then he will be gone. He has to show that the bears are a up and coming team in his 2nd year, and they only way to prove that is to win more games

Two years is enough of a chance.</div>

Read what you said. The entire thing. It was completely wrong. I realized at the end of reading your post i had wasted valuable seconds of my life, and decided to point that out to everyone in a clever yet sarcastic manner. I am sorry that you have not quite grasped the concepts of "football", "English", or "Sarcasm". Only when you have learned these things will you be able to come up with a response worthy of my posts.

12. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>we dont need to be sorry the fact that every one always puts down the bears cuz one guy goes down and in there teams they got everybody and they still cant go to superbowl or have a super good record the bears very close to bein a very good football team and it will never end packer fans will always try say there better because there fallin down the line. the packers had there winin days now its the bears turn maybe not this year but soon.</div>

Agree but not this season. The Packers still have Favre and still have a 11 game road winning Streak against the Bears. As long as Favre is around I don't see the Bears being way better than the Packers. After Favre goes the Bears should be better. I am guessing this season the Pack are gonna be better. Chad Hutchinson could never get it done and the offense is still kind of sketchy in my opinon. The defense is gonna have to carry you guys until you fine a Healthy QB. Whether it's Grossman or someone else.

13. GoChiagobears

shut up about that dumb rivers dude we have who we want and we will do what we can worry about ur own teams wining season

14. GoChiagobears

yea true but we beat u be for and we can do it again favre aint superman

15. GoChiagobears

u dont know what is going to happen im talkin to that panther guy he really doesnt know what he is talkin about. jus cuz the panthers went to superbowel doesnt make u the know it all on all other teams

16. GoChiagobears

maybe the bears lost grossman ok but that was in game 3 we have lots of time to get reps with chad or any other QB that comes in we dont need advice from panther fans and be sides maube the bears will have a kinda bad season i dont see them havein no 4-12 season we have a new offense line that is way better than last year a good runin back and if chad can throw a ball well guess what were fine so just stop putin down the bears why dont we tlak about how good the panthers are i eman u dont see the bear fans goin oh panthers are gonna be 0--16 and oh packers are gonna be 4-12 i mean anything can happen so intill it does stop talkin about it last year was last year leave it at that

17. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>u dont know what is going to happen im talkin to that panther guy he really doesnt know what he is talkin about. jus cuz the panthers went to superbowel doesnt make u the know it all on all other teams</div>

Just for the record, I hope the Dolphins NEVER go to the Super Bowel. For the love of all that is decent in this world, please tell me this isn't a televised event!!! All of a sudden, hi-def just became less attractive.

18. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe the bears lost grossman ok but that was in game 3 we have lots of time to get reps with chad or any other QB that comes in we dont need advice from panther fans and be sides maube the bears will have a kinda bad season i dont see them havein no 4-12 season we have a new offense line that is way better than last year a good runin back and if chad can throw a ball well guess what were fine so just stop putin down the bears why dont we tlak about how good the panthers are i eman u dont see the bear fans goin oh panthers are gonna be 0--16 and oh packers are gonna be 4-12 i mean anything can happen so intill it does stop talkin about it last year was last year leave it at that</div>

Hey BF1 you want to cancell are bet on the sigs cause this guy is just for picken right now. [​IMG]

19. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>we dont need to be sorry the fact that every one always puts down the bears cuz one guy goes down and in there teams they got everybody and they still cant go to superbowl or have a super good record the bears very close to bein a very good football team and it will never end packer fans will always try say there better because there fallin down the line. the packers had there winin days now its the bears turn maybe not this year but soon.</div>

Even with Grossman I thought they were lucky to be 500 and probably last in the divsion.

20. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>shut up about that dumb rivers dude we have who we want and we will do what we can worry about ur own teams wining season</div>

Welcome to a NFL Forum. People tend to talk about every team. Your gonna have to get used to it instead of ranting on about it. Plus we got off the Rivers topic along time ago. Now it's Smith. [​IMG]