John Kitna

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by porky88, Aug 15, 2005.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

We just dont talk about our own team gochiagobears, we like to talk all the teams and what they need to do to win. I see the bears going as far as their backup qbs can take them.

And just get used to contervesy because if everyone agreed all the time then it would be no point in dicussing different topics

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe the bears lost grossman ok but that was in game 3 we have lots of time to get reps with chad or any other QB that comes in we dont need advice from panther fans and be sides maube the bears will have a kinda bad season i dont see them havein no 4-12 season we have a new offense line that is way better than last year a good runin back and if chad can throw a ball well guess what were fine so just stop putin down the bears why dont we tlak about how good the panthers are i eman u dont see the bear fans goin oh panthers are gonna be 0--16 and oh packers are gonna be 4-12 i mean anything can happen so intill it does stop talkin about it last year was last year leave it at that</div>

Hey BF1 you want to cancell are bet on the sigs cause this guy is just for picken right now. [​IMG]</div>

Nope, I will definately win that bet. You will be wearing my sig, and my avatar!

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe the bears lost grossman ok but that was in game 3 we have lots of time to get reps with chad or any other QB that comes in we dont need advice from panther fans and be sides maube the bears will have a kinda bad season i dont see them havein no 4-12 season we have a new offense line that is way better than last year a good runin back and if chad can throw a ball well guess what were fine so just stop putin down the bears why dont we tlak about how good the panthers are i eman u dont see the bear fans goin oh panthers are gonna be 0--16 and oh packers are gonna be 4-12 i mean anything can happen so intill it does stop talkin about it last year was last year leave it at that</div>

Hey BF1 you want to cancell are bet on the sigs cause this guy is just for picken right now. [​IMG]</div>

Nope, I will definately win that bet. You will be wearing my sig, and my avatar!</div>

Hey that was just for the sig. Unless you think the Bears will win the divsion then I won't be wearing any avatar of the Bears. I have a hunch on a Vikings avatar which is fine and your be wearing the Packer sig and I worship Porky. [​IMG] No Way does FSU do that BAD this season.