JustBBall 2006 Mock Draft v1.0

Discussion in 'JBB Mock Draft 2005 - 2007' started by Shapecity, Jul 13, 2005.

1. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, tons of players have dropped over the year here are some:

12) Nemanja Aleksandrov - Serbia: He's dropped because of a torn ACL.
    13) Hassan Adams - Arizona: Hot Sauce has been dissapointing this year, and IMO is a 2nd round guy. Can't shoot consistently, shorter than a NBA SG, and off the court problems
    19) Juan Palacios - Louisville: Horrible year, must go back
    26) Torin Francis - Notre Dame: The Fighting Irish didn't have the luck of the Irish tis year
    28) Kosta Perovic - Serbia: Has improved very little over the last 3 years
    35) Craig Smith - Boston College: I don't really know why he has dropped, he's the most consistent player you'll see but is only 6'7" I guess.
    36) Brandon Roy - Washington: He's actually rose over this time, he will be the perfect example of what college basketball is, they're there to improve players and to get them diplomas.
    37) Gerry McNamara - Syracuse: Too short, bad year for Syarcuse
    38) Eric Williams - Wake Forest: Wake is by far the most dissapointing team ever
    39) Jason Fraser - Villanova: His legs are jello, only if he could of stayed healthy through his career
    40) Curtis Sumpter - Villanova: Big men beware, Nova's big men are destined to get their knees hurt.....
    53) Tang Zhengdong - China: What has happened to this guy, he's vanished off the radar.
    56) Carl Landry - Purdue: Who is this guy?
    57) Chris McCray - Maryland: Couldn't perform in class, but will he still be invited to camps?
    60) Curtis Withers - Charlotte: This guy has been missing all year, where did he go?

I sure hope JBB can predict a good mock draft, and get some picks right, not saying they were bad but last year's draft was unpredictable. Who would of thought Charlie V was a lottery pick or Ukic would slip that far?