JustBBall 2007 Mock Draft v1.0

Discussion in 'JBB Mock Draft 2005 - 2007' started by Shapecity, Jul 13, 2005.

1. APowell1990

APowell1990 JBB JustBBall Member

!

That guy is in his lower 20's at least. he could be 25 or 26 from the picture! I don't see how he is as young as what people say he is.

2. hellofox

hellofox JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting APowell1990:</div><div class="quote_post">That guy is in his lower 20's at least. he could be 25 or 26 from the picture! I don't see how he is as young as what people say he is.</div>

I dn't think yi's 20 now.because he has grown about 1 inche for last 2 years.he would not be cheat in his age if he aim to go to the league,and nobody would pick a 24years old guy in 2009 draft but pig.

and it seems he is very young to asiatic

yi's last pic
    [​IMG]

yi lost the champion of national games in october
    [​IMG]
    his hands seems so big
    [​IMG]

u can see more pic of yi in this link
    http://forum.huanantiger.com/showthread.ph...16705#post16705

yi jianlian=易建联=kenny yi nick name 阿联=Alian

born 27th oct 1987
    height 7'1(maybe higher)
    weight 110kg
    team guangdong(province) hongyuan(sponsor) southern tiger

3. bender

bender JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting chingy0007:</div><div class="quote_post">Just waiting for an Englishman to enter a draft...</div>

How about Daniel Clark from Adecco Estudiantes Madrid? A 6-10? center, born in 1988. He might enter in 2007, but probably later.

4. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

Shawne Williams is going to be a star IMO I really think he has a shot to be great. Also, Jared Dudley from BC is in neither draft what's up with that?

5. IamTheCat

IamTheCat JBB JustBBall Member

Why isnt Evan Pellerin in the draft and Peter Whitney

6. tinyballer

tinyballer JBB JustBBall Member

Yi is born in 1988 that is his real birth date because his parents got married in 1986 and in china its very disgraceful to have a baby before you are married and thats why no one does it before they are married in china. Also Yi JianLian has grown another inch or two because in a photo recently taken of the chinese centers yi jian lian was considerbaly taller than mengke bateer now 6'11" and seems only 2-3inches shorter than yao. plus also looks taller than xue yuyang 7' and tang zhengdong 7'1" and wang zhizhi 7'1" So obviously he is still growing. The reason his body looks a bit more mature is because team china has continuously been experimenting with him on a new way of developing its players instead of running on mountains and doing jogs they are now trying to make yi lift a lot of weight with a program designed by a person that del harris introduced. Obviously yi does not want to wait until he is 22 to enter the draft (cba rule) so he will try to manipulate his birthdate to a lower date when he will truthfully still be young

7. iwanalik_hunt

iwanalik_hunt JBB Banned Member

paul harris at 17 ?? he`s top 3 right now !!

daniel gibson at 10 ?? he`s a scrub

yi jianlian is the biggest joke of the lot,he will get drafted because like yao/telfair he will make millions in shirt sales regardless of ability.

When was the last time you saw a 6`11 twiglet be a star in the nba??

8. superman32

superman32 JBB Banned Member

who cares, if he turns out like yao, and they pay him less than 4 million, its a great deal.

9. iwanalik_hunt

iwanalik_hunt JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting superman32:</div><div class="quote_post">who cares, if he turns out like yao, and they pay him less than 4 million, its a great deal.</div>

i,dont,really,understand,the,need,for,so,many,comma,s,

10. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting tinyballer:</div><div class="quote_post">Yi is born in 1988 that is his real birth date because his parents got married in 1986 and in china its very disgraceful to have a baby before you are married and thats why no one does it before they are married in china. Also Yi JianLian has grown another inch or two because in a photo recently taken of the chinese centers yi jian lian was considerbaly taller than mengke bateer now 6'11" and seems only 2-3inches shorter than yao. plus also looks taller than xue yuyang 7' and tang zhengdong 7'1" and wang zhizhi 7'1" So obviously he is still growing. The reason his body looks a bit more mature is because team china has continuously been experimenting with him on a new way of developing its players instead of running on mountains and doing jogs they are now trying to make yi lift a lot of weight with a program designed by a person that del harris introduced. Obviously yi does not want to wait until he is 22 to enter the draft (cba rule) so he will try to manipulate his birthdate to a lower date when he will truthfully still be young</div>

I heard that China experiments in some non-natural ways with it's athletes, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dude was on steroids. Also, he would only have to wait until 19 under the CBA.

11. qrich

qrich BBW Member

Arron Afflalo and Jordan Farmar if they enter should go pretty high

12. AznxBaller

AznxBaller JBB Back...

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    I heard that China experiments in some non-natural ways with it's athletes, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dude was on steroids. Also, he would only have to wait until 19 under the CBA.</div>
    He's too skinny to be on steroids. Where's this source you're hearing from anyway?

13. tinyballer

tinyballer JBB JustBBall Member

China does not experiment on children china has these people because naturally having 1.3billion people theres bound to be at least 1000 7 footers in china but not all play basketball.

14. NYCfinest123

NYCfinest123 JBB JustBBall Member

3) - Yi Jianlian - China3) - Yi Jianlian - China
    thats kinda way too high, i mean hes still young, i heard people say hes the next yao ming but still i think the 3rd pick is too high for him

15. Pgballer17

Pgballer17 JBB JustBBall Member

yeah, i'd be suprised if he was a lottery pick.

16. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">shapecity Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">
    8) - Tim Ohlbrecht - Germany
    </div>

I was looking through the JBB Archive, what happened to this guy [​IMG]

17. Pgballer17

Pgballer17 JBB JustBBall Member

He's 27 now i think, plays for a European team.