Juwan or Chuck?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by durvasa, Oct 14, 2006.

1. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">fitch4delk00 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Juwan seems great now because of the injury. If Yao never got hurt we wouldn't be discussing this. Hayes would be starting and Howard would be coming off the bench. I'd also like to see Howard play Center and see how well he does. Howard isn't going to do that well with Yao and Tracy because he will have less opportunities to score and thats all there is to it.</div>
    This is ur only excuse right now[​IMG] I find it halarious you guys contribute Howard's success to Yao's injury when in the last 9 games before Yao got hurt he averaged almost 10pts a game (what he's averaging now). So the notion Howard's game picked up after Yao got injured doesn't hold up[​IMG] Howard had been on a roll WAY before Yao's injury. How do you explain this?

2. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

Right now Juwan is playing better than Chuck Hayes. I feel he'll keep on playing good until Yao is back. Hayes was good at the beggining of the year with Yao and Mac but I dont think he can play like he did before now. Howard has been playing good and he'll keep on playing good. So with that said, Howard is right now better than Hayes. PERIOD.

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Umair Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Right now Juwan is playing better than Chuck Hayes. I feel he'll keep on playing good until Yao is back. Hayes was good at the beggining of the year with Yao and Mac but I dont think he can play like he did before now. Howard has been playing good and he'll keep on playing good. So with that said, Howard is right now better than Hayes. PERIOD.</div>
    That's the fourth time or so you've said the exact same thing in this thread?

Sometimes it's better to just say it once and not keep repeating it. Even if you had something good to say it'll get saturated down over time.

4. umair

I am getting tired of these guys arguing. I am just saying. This discussion needs to end. We all know Juwan is playing much better than Hayes. End of discussion

5. Trip

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Umair Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I am getting tired of these guys arguing. I am just saying. This discussion needs to end. We all know Juwan is playing much better than Hayes. End of discussion</div>
    They can argue all they want, but you saying the same thing over again won't do anything. No one has to listen to your opinion and call it the new Bible, mine neither.

These guys are bringing up valid points, and if you don't want to keep seeing it feel free to not click on the thread.

6. umair

<div class="quote_poster">Locke Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">They can argue all they want, but you saying the same thing over again won't do anything. No one has to listen to your opinion and call it the new Bible, mine neither.

These guys are bringing up valid points, and if you don't want to keep seeing it feel free to not click on the thread.</div>

I dont know why you're trying to get all mad and stuff for. This thread is for everyone to post in, and just because you think I am repeating my self, doesnt mean I shouldn't post here. Why are you getting so pissed at me to where you're saying "people don't have to listen to my opinion and call it the Bible."

7. Trip

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Umair Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I dont know why you're trying to get all mad and stuff for. This thread is for everyone to post in, and just because you think I am repeating my self, doesnt mean I shouldn't post here. Why are you getting so pissed at me to where you're saying "people don't have to listen to my opinion and call it the Bible."</div>
    Where exactly did I get pissed? Did you not notice "mine neither" at the end of that sentence? I don't know about your level of English understanding, but in layman's terms, that means no one has to listen to neither you nor me.

You have a right to say the same thing 50 times if you want but if I want to get technical it can be classified as post-padding. Get over your insecurities and think that everyone's out to get you.

8. umair

I never thought this time that anyone is out to get me. I am not mad, its just that you are always trying to quote everything I am saying.

9. durvasa

durvasa JBB Rockets Fan

<div class="quote_poster">Rock4life Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">This is ur only excuse right now[​IMG] I find it halarious you guys contribute Howard's success to Yao's injury when in the last 9 games before Yao got hurt he averaged almost 10pts a game (what he's averaging now). So the notion Howard's game picked up after Yao got injured doesn't hold up[​IMG] Howard had been on a roll WAY before Yao's injury. How do you explain this?</div>

Here's a chart illustrating their performance (by a per-minute statistical rating) over the course of the season:

[​IMG]

The blue vertical line is where Tracy got injured, and the red vertical line is where Yao got injured.