Kenyon Martin punches Nene

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by samoan-maverick, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

Can anyone make a list of the people Kmart fought aginst?
    im really curiuos about the number...
    I think he fought aginst 20 forwards in the league so far didnt he? [​IMG]

2. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

I remember him "fighting" Tracy McGrady and Maggette notably....

Anyways I heard that Nene has been known to be a bully in practices to other teammates, so I guess K-Mart isn't the only bad PF on the team.

3. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting magicfrankie:</div><div class="quote_post">Come on people, don't overreact! I mean, it's just a punch, it's not like he slept with his wife or something....

</div>

no kidding...i dont think some of these kids have ever been in a fist fight before lol

its just a punch. iv punched people and been punched by people and went on and ended up being friends with them. it happens. not a big deal really.

4. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

K-Mart hasnt had that many fight...

The T-Mac situation want a fight, he gave Mcgrady a hard foul, Mcgrady said something. And Martin took a swing at him...he didnt get a clean hit off, just tapped Mcgrady. And the situation was over. But Mcgrady held a little grudge..the next time the Magic played the Nets Martin went to meet Mcgrady at center court to give him a hand pound as a way of squashing the situation. But Mcgrady just walked away.

Cory Maggette situation was a fight by NBA standards...but it was nothing either really.

The Karl Malone situation, that Martin got suspended for was because he cross body Karl Malone in mid-air. And Malone had to leave the game a few years ago.

And Tim Thomas was just a battle of words on Sportscenter & local New York Newspapers. And other then those Kenyon Martin has had any other really big inccidents with other players around the league. Just a few on-court words back & forth like last year, him & Zach Randolph meet close to center court with fist pumped talking trash but nothing came of it Rasheed Wallace was actually the one that quickly broke it up lol.