Kevin Love AGAIN (with poll)

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Rastapopoulos, Jun 17, 2019.

?

Would you trade for Kevin Love?

1. Yes for anyone other than Lillard and McCollum

1.0%
  2. Yes for anyone other than Lillard, McCollum or Nurkic

18.4%
  3. Yes for scrubs

61.2%
  4. Not at any price

19.4%
  1. Cugel

Cugel Well-Known Member

I can't imagine a trade package that they would be happy with. Cuz they ain't getting Simons or nurk etc. they are beggars at this point and they can choose from nas, trent jr., baze, hassan, picks etc.

I do believe hassan is going to be a huge asset. I think he will come around to a better mind set and easily , easily have a double double and 2 plus blocks a game.

cavs fans should be entertained by love's antics though.

I think it's worth a shot though to get him but maybe not until the deadline.

Pinwheel1 likes this.
  2. BigGameDamian

BigGameDamian Well-Known Member

Are you Neil Olshey or Jody Allen? How do you know who they would be getting and who they're not?

3. Cugel

Cugel Well-Known Member

by definition everything on a forum is imho, give a guy a break for crissakes

BonesJones, RickyJoe and Scalma like this.
  4. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

Isn’t everything on here literally just a guess? Well, besides when people pretend like they have sources hehehhehe

Cugel likes this.
  5. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I'm guessing Jodi is more of a shopper than Paul was...could be a blue light special on aisle 4 that she just has to have

6. Pinwheel1

Pinwheel1 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I want to see how Baze and Whiteside perform for a few months, but obviously one of them would have to be included. IMO Zach and Baze would get it done but I would only offer Baze, Trent, and Skal and a protected 1st.

I would imagine that Neil would like to have a two headed monster at center of Nurk and Whiteside so I think Baze is the likely candidate to be traded.

Another thing to consider is would we want Love if it meant we can't afford Whiteside next summer? I realize we would hold his rights, but would he take Nurk money to stay? Or would he want more? If we think we would lose him over the summer then you might as well do a straight swap......but after Nurk gets back.

7. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

I think that’s one thing no one really talks about. What if Whiteside just stays? Portland will have some money and he isn’t for everyone. Of course it would mean taking a backseat to Nurk, but if he really enjoys his time here and no one else pays up, why not?

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.