KG To The Warriors?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by xplicitjc, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">The only thing that gets on my nerves about him is when he says babay all over the place. That is just him, and that is just me. Also the troll thread in the Utah forum was very low class...</div>
    Low class? That's just moronic. That's No class.

Okay, it's being handled right now. Next time report it as a bad post. Thx for the heads up.

2. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Low class? That's just moronic. That's No class.

Okay, it's being handled right now. Next time report it as a bad post. Thx for the heads up.</div>
    [​IMG]

3. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

I have some bad news...

There is one less Warriors fan at JBB now.

Say goodbye to SanQuinn. [​IMG]

4. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Meh... he can go to the other GSW forum, the one full of immature kids and incomprehensible posts. BABAY! [​IMG]

5. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 44Thrilla:</div><div class="quote_post">I have some bad news...

There is one less Warriors fan at JBB now.

Say goodbye to SanQuinn. [​IMG]</div>
    Wow, the response time was super quick, babay!

Thx Thrilla!

6. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Quality over quantity BABAY!

7. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

I was looking for this thread ealier in the week, I think it was wrapped up quite nice that this was totally "fabricated" with no base or reasoning. Numbers just don't work.

8. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

Sorry guys, I couldn't help but join the Warriors JBB fan enthusiasm in this thread. I'm glad the bad Warriors fan has been deported, BABAY! [​IMG]

9. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

FYI wtwalker, Larry Coon just updated his FAQ's for the current CBA deal. He's actually a Berkley alumni, go Bears!

The latest articles from Minnesota reacting to the KG talk, has me believing he's not going to be traded this season, but I wouldn't rule him being dealt in the offseason. Unless the TWolves can remain in first place and make the playoffs this team will have to eventually dismantle. The season ticket sales dipped, and the attendance is down in Minny even though the team still has KG and has a winning record.

10. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">I was looking for this thread ealier in the week, I think it was wrapped up quite nice that this was totally "fabricated" with no base or reasoning. Numbers just don't work.</div>

Yes, that was already covered. The trades that do work give up too many players or it's something Minny would not want (if the only option was that KG wanted to be dealt).

11. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

I'm am all for telling some idiot the lameness of his/her statements but did you exclude him/her from the board? That's censorship which I do not condone.

My suggestion has always to be let the nitwits die on the vine; ignore their posts/statements and they will become bored. Letting them get under your skin and having you respond is what they crave.

I enjoy this board because of the enthusiasm for the Warriors!! Keep it up.

12. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting philsmith75:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm am all for telling some idiot the lameness of his/her statements but did you exclude him/her from the board? That's censorship which I do not condone.

My suggestion has always to be let the nitwits die on the vine; ignore their posts/statements and they will become bored. Letting them get under your skin and having you respond is what they crave.

I enjoy this board because of the enthusiasm for the Warriors!! Keep it up.</div>
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, nobody is being censored. There was another thread that got moved to the Warriors private lounge and apparently some peeps don't have access to it yet.

Anyway if there's technical issues they should be messaged to me in private rather than put as an open thread. If one person is making accusations without all the information and jumping to conclusions it just causes so confusion.

The only reason the SanQuinn guy got banned is because he broke the site's rules numerous times on this forum and trolled other forums constantly. He offered nothing of value and was just being a huge troll.

edit: Sorry for the mixup. [​IMG]

13. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

Sorry, not aware of incidents regarding breaking rules.

14. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">FYI wtwalker, Larry Coon just updated his FAQ's for the current CBA deal. He's actually a Berkley alumni, go Bears!</div>

Us Berkeley guys are all about the CBA. [​IMG]

15. wtwalker77

wtwalker77 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">FYI wtwalker, Larry Coon just updated his FAQ's for the current CBA deal. He's actually a Berkley alumni, go Bears!</div>
    Thanks Shape, now I've got my bedtime reading taken care of for the next week or two...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Zhone:</div><div class="quote_post">Us Berkeley guys are all about the CBA. [​IMG]</div>
    Damn right, and if you listen to USC alums, apparently communism as well...

Long Live Stalin!...err...Go Bears!

Sorry for the detraction from the main point of this thread, which is, of course, that Tim Kawakami sucks.

Oh yeah, and I agree with Shape that Minnesota isn't going to deal KG this year. There are only a handful of players of his caliber and relative youth (Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, and Dirk) that Minnesota could trade for while getting nearly equal value in return. The only scenario where I could see both teams willing to deal their superstars is Dallas and Minnesota swapping Dirk and KG. But, both teams are playing pretty well right now, so there's really no reason to make a move.

God, I can't believe I'm even talking about this, this whole thing got started up because Tim Kawakami is an idiot and the guy sucked me in to talking about it again. Damn you Tim Kawakami!!!

16. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Zhone:</div><div class="quote_post">Us Berkeley guys are all about the CBA. [​IMG]</div>

Oh yeah [​IMG]

17. Custodianrules2

Hey guys, wasn't Tim Kawakami a Berkeley guy? [​IMG]

18. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey guys, wasn't Tim Kawakami a Berkeley guy? [​IMG]</div>

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey, give my Japanese brotha' some love...[​IMG]

19. wtwalker77

wtwalker77 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey guys, wasn't Tim Kawakami a Berkeley guy? [​IMG]</div>
    so was the uni-bomber (taught math at berkeley) what's your point? There a few bad apples everywhere.

And I'm an equal hate kinda guy kensaku, I hate Skip Bayless just as much as Kawakami, it's a SJ Merc thing, not a race thing...we cool G?...homie?...(doing my best Peter Griffin)

ahem...Warriors don't have the pieces to trade for KG under the current CBA. Personally I think things would have to get much much worse before KG requested a trade, like "worst record in the league for two years without getting a top 3 pick either year" bad, before he left Minnesota. I think he'll be there his entire career. Minneapolis loves him and he loves the town. The only other team I see him ever playing for is the Bulls because he's from there.

Oh yeah, and Tim Kawakami sucks.

20. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting wtwalker77:</div><div class="quote_post">so was the uni-bomber (taught math at berkeley) what's your point? There a few bad apples everywhere.</div>
    No point, just merely pointing out that Kawakami is an alumnus as well. [​IMG]Tim Kawakami and Ted Kaczinski... two people with the same initials and they're both nuts.

Now Skip Bayless hasn't written anything in a while has he? Man that guy's even more bonkers.