KG To The Warriors?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by xplicitjc, Nov 24, 2005.

1. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

It is in theory possible for the W's to assemble a deal filling the CBA requirements,and making Minny happy. Problem would be that likely we come up short,stripped of all depth,some future picks as well as cap space. The Warriors seem to have a direction,and momentum and so it seems that we will see this group (mostly) kept togather to stabilize as players improve. Guys playing togather for a while can be quite a plus,and the W's have not had that. Only Foyle has been here a while.

2. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

Don't forget the great artist William Hwang, who is also a Berkeley alumni, and Hwang troll as well.

If Wolves don't make PO this season, I can imagine KG being traded. After all, he is 30 years old, and the way Wolves are right now, they are not going anywere for next 4-5 years barring from miracle. Having KG probably means they will stuck in between 8th seed in PO to 12th in draft, and I am sure neither side wants to see that happnening. Clearly we can't make a run for KG during this season, and I seriously doubt that Wolves will trade KG during the season. But at this offseason, when Richardson and Murphy becomes BYC2, and Foyle and Fisher loses their BYC status. Also young players like Pietrus, Diogu, Biedrins, and Taft looked very good in this limited season. And, Mullin is known for making (or trying to make) a big trade, so I think we are in a good position to make a run for KG...

3. bballer768484

bballer768484 JBB JustBBall Member

Do the trade, KG is the big man we need, versatile former mvp still putting up mvp numbers.