KG

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by Shapecity, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Kid Crawford

Kid Crawford JBB JustBBall Member

I think Kobe will get it because the media as a whole is all over his jock. IMO, KG deserves it more. He just gets it done in every aspect of the game.

2. pacers#1

pacers#1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">the real mvp is jason Kidd. without him the Nets are a last place team. KG is putting up better numbers and leading his team but they wouldnt be quite as helpless withoout him. kobe wont get the award. without him the lakers wouldnt be any different as long as tghey have shaq. shq will get more mvp votes than kobe thats a promise</div>

if thats wat pple really think then kidd would b lasts yers mvp but pple dont think that way.

kg should get mvp [​IMG] cuz hes doin it in all aspects of the game. hes ranked 1st in efficiency(measures overall game)

3. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

KG is one amazing player...i didn't get to watch the game...but when the wolves beat the Mavericks...i can only imagine that KG was the reason why...he's such a great all-around basketball player...nothing he can't do but i don't agree with whoever said he has no supporting cast...the team around him is not great...but its still reasonably good

i think that this mvp race is so tight that between t-mac / kobe / KG that i don't think anyone should really have any complaints who wins the award at the end of the season...i think we should all just be glad that we got to watch 3 amazing athletes have seasons that were all amazing in themselves...

for KG - the guy can dominate the game on both sides of the floor in all aspects of the game...he gets steals, he boards, he blocks shots, he can handle the ball, great passer, can shoot, can score etc. etc. i REALLY hope that KG can make it out of hte first round of the playoffs this year...the mistakes his franchise made with the joe smith thing has cost this kid from really being able to compete on the grand stage of the finals like he should be able to...i think he should just go sign with an east team so he can carry them to the finals ;(

Kobe - nobody in the league can kill teams the way Kobe can...kobe beats teams in a way that just demoralizes them making big plays when they matter the most...he is in contention to win the scoring title or finish second in the league in scoring as well as being one of the 5 players expected to be named on the ballot for defensive player of the year...the scoring streak, record breaking season, and being THE KEY (YES HE WAS THE KEY AND NOT SHAQ EVERYONE KNOWS THIS) to pulling the Lakers out of their 11-19 hole is just the tip of the ice berg from wut i think we're gonna see from Kobe...

T-Mac - T-Mac has been playing out of his mind this season...i admire his ability to play through things, his mental toughness is great...people thought that the Magic's season was over after Grant Hill went down again but here they are right in the middle of the playoff race...he does whatever his team needs him to do...score, be a playmaker, grab rebounds...and again, just like Kobe and KG, this is only the beginning for his career...

i think we should all be excited to get to watch these 3 guys develop over the next few years...

Duncan is also a candidate but i think thats it for that list...there's no way Kidd will win it this year...the Nets just had too big of a let down and Kidd has not been playin as well (he may be wearing down a bit from the long season) to keep him in contention with the other guys..