Kings have no chance in the playoffs!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Lakers4ever, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Emo

Emo Active Member

^ Guess now that jinxing won't happen since your Kings have proven to not only the league, but all the Sacramento fans like you, that you're chokers. That's all you had to do. Beat the Warriors and you couldn't do it. Now you've dropped to #4, and all your homecourt advantages have gone down the drain. Oh yeah, BTW you can thank Kobe for that. [​IMG]

2. Emo

Emo Active Member

And if you're still talking......maybe this will give you a sign to why the Kings will never win a championship:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ahhhh, Kobe breaking the hearts of Kings fans. I'm lovin' it.

3. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">And if you're still talking......maybe this will give you a sign to why the Kings will never win a championship:
    </div>
    Don't count your eggs to early. The Lakers have to get through the Rockets and the Spurs to get to the WCF. That will be tougher than getting by Dallas and Minnesota IMO.

4. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Don't count your eggs to early. The Lakers have to get through the Rockets and the Spurs to get to the WCF. That will be tougher than getting by Dallas and Minnesota IMO.</div>

Ahhh, I know Rudeezy. The biggest matchup perhaps in the 2004 playoffs is Lakers and Spurs. These two teams have won the championship five straight years. And to me, whoever wins that matchup will be the champions.

The Kings however have a tremendous problem. That problem is Chris Webber. Dallas can take complete advantage over the fact that Webber isn't at 100%, and they can use their transitional game to their advantage by tiring out Webber going up and down the court. Kings fans made excuses saying they lost to Dallas because Webber was out, but it's clearly showing that Webber is the weaklink to the success of the Kings right now. And if the Kings move on to play Minny, it'll be another tough task because the TWolves have had Sacramento's number this year.

5. Rudeezy

I agree that these series could go either way but throw the regular season match ups out the window, they mean nothing come playoff time.

6. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">And if you're still talking......maybe this will give you a sign to why the Kings will never win a championship:</div>

"Still talking"? Quote me on somethin homie........Exactly. You can't cuz you and all yall Laker fans the ones doin all the talkin. Yall like to stir **** and then say that Kings fans like to talk. wtf???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Ahhhh, Kobe breaking the hearts of Kings fans. I'm lovin' it.</div>

Well....actually, my heart's still in one piece. Sorry brah

But anywayz, weren't you Laker fans the same ones that said we don't care about the division title, you can have it, the playoffs is where it counts anyway. Now all of a sudden, you want the crown???? Very interestin.... As a matter of fact yall Laker fans are the most interestin fans in the league....

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">but it's clearly showing that Webber is the weaklink to the success of the Kings</div>

The Kings can't win a ring without Webber. Case closed.

7. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">"Still talking"? Quote me on somethin homie........Exactly. You can't cuz you and all yall Laker fans the ones doin all the talkin. Yall like to stir sh!t and then say that Kings fan like to talk. wtf???
    Well....actually, my heart's still in one piece. Sorry brah</div>

We don't stir things up. WE speak common knowledge that the Kings are chokers. If you're not willing to not accept this, I don't know what will if you get eliminated early in the first round.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">But anywayz, weren't you Laker fans the same ones that said we don't care about the division title, you can have it, the playoffs is where it counts anyway. Now all of a sudden, you want the crown???? Very interestin.... As a matter of fact yall Laker fans are the most interestin fans in the league....</div>

Yeah we said we could care less about the division title, but doesn't a #2 seed look so sweet?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">The Kings can't win a ring without Webber. Case closed.</div>

That little theory can be true, but they sure play a lot better as a team without Webber. Stats don't lie. [​IMG]

8. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">
    That little theory can be true, but they sure play a lot better as a team without Webber. Stats don't lie. [​IMG]</div>

Theory??? More like fact, bro.

9. Emo

Emo Active Member

Too bad you'll be stuck with his heavy contract in the years to come. [​IMG]

10. $actown Dyme

We can always trade him [​IMG] Nah, but I doubt his contract is a bad thing. I think he's playing like that cuz he's not fully settled yet and not 100% yet. But next season when he's well and ready, yall best watch out [​IMG] :mrgreen:

11. kobe_8

kobe_8 JBB JustBBall Member

kings choked! bench webber and you'll do a better job. stojakovic carried this team this
    season without webber. he did a great job without chris webber. now that he's back, they
    keep losing.

1st half of the season - sacramento KINGS
    2nd half of the season - sacramento <font size="5">QUEENS</font>
    playoff - <font size="5">SUCK</font>cramento

:thumbsdow

12. $actown Dyme

^ okayyyy
    And the point of that post was.......

13. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

If they can mesh in Webber the right way and Webber get back to full health, they could pull it off. But I doubt that will happen, Kings just have bad luck.

14. nkwu

nkwu JBB shoehead

I love all of these biased laker fans(how many of you are bandwagon hoppers?). This whole thread is biased opinion vs. fact. meh.

And, IMO, the Kings can win a ring without WEbber, its just a helluva alot harder. y'all give Webber too hard of a time(although maybe it will push him to get better-I Hope) when It was the absence of Jackson that took a huge toll on the kings. All they need to do is mesh him in properl(as 30 standing ver said). But Kings have had the bad roll too, but It will not happen this year.

15. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

95%of Lakers fans think the Kings either A)suck,b)will get kicked out the first round,they also think c)Chris Webber is the reason they suck.The playoffs will be very intresting.

16. Rudeezy

The Laker fans hate the Kings so much because they think the Kings pose the biggest threat to their chances at winning a ring. Maybe they should start focusing on the Spurs or even the Rockets before dwelling on the Kings. The Spurs are going to bounce them once again.

17. Rave

Rave JBB JustBBall Member

Man Webber, what happened to you? You can't even dunk no more....oh well you had your chance when you were healthy. Too bads Jackson is injured.

18. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

I think they should definitely get out of the first round. But some Espn analyst think they might not. Can't remember who said that though. I guess it was Greg Anthony, well I'm pretty sure I heard that. The Kings really gotta get things together if they wanna win a championship. Cause they're running outta time and Webber is getting older. Unless they get lucky and get key players for the next season that would really boost this team to another level, Sac isn't gonna win next year either.

19. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">And if you're still talking......maybe this will give you a sign to why the Kings will never win a championship:

[​IMG]</div>

airball.

20. King James X3

King James X3 JBB JustBBall Member

I believe someone said don't count your eggs till they hatch, and that's certainly true. People went ahead and slammed Sacramento and counted them out of the playoffs. What did they do? Jumped ahead 2-0 on Dallas. Everyone went ahead and bashed Webber. What happened? He drops a triple double in the playoffs and meshes back into Sacramento's lineup like he only missed a week.

Lakers fans went ahead and made a huge deal out of Sac dropping to 4 and LA taking 2 but the way things look it's certainly helped Sacramento. They've dominated Dallas, while Houston has pushed The Lakers to the limit every game. Why would Sac want to be the 2 seed and play Houston in the first round? They can just play Dallas, run all game long and keep the game close. Fourth quarter roles around, they play defense for a little while and just dominate Dallas. Certainly sounds alot better than going through a struggle with Yao Ming and the Rockets, huh Laker fans?

Yeah, Laker Fever, Kobe sure does look great in that jersey huh? What's the chances on him wearing that next season though? I hope he's been studying some Superman movies too, because he is going to have to be wearing that jersey under his suit when he's heading back and fourth from court this post season...