Kings have no chance in the playoffs!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Lakers4ever, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ROFLMAO

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    airball.
    </div>

lol nah man that was in the 1997 playoffs....this is 2004, it wont happen...

obviously, Lakers Fever is a really biased lakers fan and doesnt neccesairly speak for the opinions of all lakers fan, yall gotta know that...dont get too confident dude

the lakers have to go thru the Spurs before you guys can talk about beatin the Kings...if the lakers even manage to win the series and not get sweeped or lose in 6 games against the spurs, then you guys have a shot at bragging about something...right now, u have nothing to brag about so far in the playoffs so stfu... [​IMG]

its good ur overconfident and have faith in ur team but we're still a a couple of weeks away from round 3 an its not guranteed if the lakers OR the kings will be there....

and dont even say a 2-1 lead over the number 7 seed is "dominating"....slapping together 4 superstars on one team with a weakass bench dont win championships....

2. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spawn:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ROFLMAO

lol nah man that was in the 1997 playoffs....this is 2004, it wont happen...

obviously, Lakers Fever is a really biased lakers fan and doesnt neccesairly speak for the opinions of all lakers fan, yall gotta know that...dont get too confident dude

the lakers have to go thru the Spurs before you guys can talk about beatin the Kings...if the lakers even manage to win the series and not get sweeped or lose in 6 games against the spurs, then you guys have a shot at bragging about something...right now, u have nothing to brag about so far in the playoffs so stfu... [​IMG]

its good ur overconfident and have faith in ur team but we're still a a couple of weeks away from round 3 an its not guranteed if the lakers OR the kings will be there....

and dont even say a 2-1 lead over the number 7 seed is "dominating"....slapping together 4 superstars on one team with a weakass bench dont win championships....</div>

The funny thing is that the next night, Kobe shot a gamewinning airball and Shaq was lucky to catch it and score to beat the Rockets. [​IMG]

but umm...I have no idea who your post is directed to..

3. babydiesel

babydiesel JBB JustBBall Member

Sacramento is not the capitol of california its LA and is always going to be LA [​IMG]

4. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Yugoslavia:</div><div class="quote_post">The funny thing is that the next night, Kobe shot a gamewinning airball and Shaq was lucky to catch it and score to beat the Rockets. [​IMG]

but umm...I have no idea who your post is directed to..</div>

Yeah, I have no idea too.

5. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting babydiesel:</div><div class="quote_post">Sacramento is not the capitol of california its LA and is always going to be LA [​IMG]</div>

Uh....maybe on yo map homie.

6. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Lakers fans went ahead and made a huge deal out of Sac dropping to 4 and LA taking 2 but the way things look it's certainly helped Sacramento. They've dominated Dallas, while Houston has pushed The Lakers to the limit every game. Why would Sac want to be the 2 seed and play Houston in the first round? They can just play Dallas, run all game long and keep the game close. Fourth quarter roles around, they play defense for a little while and just dominate Dallas. Certainly sounds alot better than going through a struggle with Yao Ming and the Rockets, huh Laker fans?</div>

Dominated Dallas? Ummm...you were watching Game 3 right? Struggle with the Rockets? Sure the games have been close, but who has the 3-1 lead heading home into Game 5?? I believe the semifinals are coming around for the Lakers while your team will struggle again tonight against Dallas.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah, Laker Fever, Kobe sure does look great in that jersey huh? What's the chances on him wearing that next season though? I hope he's been studying some Superman movies too, because he is going to have to be wearing that jersey under his suit when he's heading back and fourth from court this post season...</div>

This offseason will be very interesting. But it's all up to Kobe. Wherever he wants to go next year will be determined by where he feels more comfortable at, and where his heart is. If Kobe does leave the Lakers, we all know it had something to do with Shaq and Phil Jackson. You're still thinking these court issues are getting into Kobe's head? Kobe has been dealing with court dates back and forth this season, and fans that taunt him any given night when the Lakers travel on the road, and he still plays up to his superstar status. Still trying to find ways to slam the guy? Keep trying.

7. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spawn:</div><div class="quote_post">obviously, Lakers Fever is a really biased lakers fan and doesnt neccesairly speak for the opinions of all lakers fan, yall gotta know that...dont get too confident dude</div>

Biased? Why don't you actually take time and come in to the Lakers forum before you even make a ridiculous, absurd comment like that. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spawn:</div><div class="quote_post">the lakers have to go thru the Spurs before you guys can talk about beatin the Kings...if the lakers even manage to win the series and not get sweeped or lose in 6 games against the spurs, then you guys have a shot at bragging about something...right now, u have nothing to brag about so far in the playoffs so stfu... [​IMG]</div>

Once again...beating a dead horse. Obviously us Laker fans know that. It'll be a tough series knowing that these two teams in the last five years have been dominating the NBA with their championships. We know the title goes through San Antonio, and Kobe and Co. will do everything they can to bring the title back to Los Angeles. Did you watch Karl Malone's performance Sunday? You don't think he's hungry for a ring?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spawn:</div><div class="quote_post">its good ur overconfident and have faith in ur team but we're still a a couple of weeks away from round 3 an its not guranteed if the lakers OR the kings will be there....

and dont even say a 2-1 lead over the number 7 seed is "dominating"....slapping together 4 superstars on one team with a weakass bench dont win championships....</div>

Who's saying we're overconfident?? We understand this is the playoffs, and we can't have any margin for error in these crucial important games. I'm a Kings hater, I dislike the Kings players and their organization, but there is no way these two teams will meet in another playoff series. I look at Game 3 and I just didn't see any fire. They were outmatched, outplayed, embarassed, trashed, just plain WHOOPED Saturday night. The loss of Bobby Jackson just makes the Kings' chances of beating the Mavericks very slim, and yes I do believe the series will be tied 2-2 when it's all said and done.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spawn:</div><div class="quote_post">and dont even say a 2-1 lead over the number 7 seed is "dominating"....slapping together 4 superstars on one team with a weakass bench dont win championships....</div>

Actually to give you an update..it's now a 3-1 Lakers lead. As long as our 4 superstars play together and do all they can on both ends of the court, it'll put less pressure on our bench to go out and play critical minutes. let me ask you something....Does slapping Bibby, Christie, Stojakovic, Webber, and Divac win you a championship? Wait, that's right. You don't have any. Or did you want to count the Rochester Royals as your championship?

8. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Biased? Why don't you actually take time and come in to the Lakers forum before you even make a ridiculous, absurd comment like that. [​IMG]

Once again...beating a dead horse. Obviously us Laker fans know that. It'll be a tough series knowing that these two teams in the last five years have been dominating the NBA with their championships. We know the title goes through San Antonio, and Kobe and Co. will do everything they can to bring the title back to Los Angeles. Did you watch Karl Malone's performance Sunday? You don't think he's hungry for a ring?

Who's saying we're overconfident?? We understand this is the playoffs, and we can't have any margin for error in these crucial important games. I'm a Kings hater, I dislike the Kings players and their organization, but there is no way these two teams will meet in another playoff series. I look at Game 3 and I just didn't see any fire. They were outmatched, outplayed, embarassed, trashed, just plain WHOOPED Saturday night. The loss of Bobby Jackson just makes the Kings' chances of beating the Mavericks very slim, and yes I do believe the series will be tied 2-2 when it's all said and done.

Actually to give you an update..it's now a 3-1 Lakers lead. As long as our 4 superstars play together and do all they can on both ends of the court, it'll put less pressure on our bench to go out and play critical minutes. let me ask you something....Does slapping Bibby, Christie, Stojakovic, Webber, and Divac win you a championship? Wait, that's right.</div>

Missing the point. We didn't jus slap on Christie, Bibby and co on our team like it's nothing. That's what yall did with Malone and them.

9. King James X3

King James X3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Dominated Dallas? Ummm...you were watching Game 3 right? Struggle with the Rockets? Sure the games have been close, but who has the 3-1 lead heading home into Game 5?? I believe the semifinals are coming around for the Lakers while your team will struggle again tonight against Dallas</div>

Whoa. They've had as many "struggles" with Dallas as LA did with Houston.
    Yeah, they dominated Dallas 4-1 so you certainly spoke to soon by saying otherwise...

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">You're still thinking these court issues are getting into Kobe's head? Kobe has been dealing with court dates back and forth this season, and fans that taunt him any given night when the Lakers travel on the road, and he still plays up to his superstar status. Still trying to find ways to slam the guy? Keep trying.</div>

Who said anything about the court date getting to Kobe's head? I certainly never said that. I'm saying being at two places at once can serve to be a roblem. Sure, he's made it back and fourth fine thus far but what happens when the court apperances are for longer periods of time and he has early tip offs? Like I said, he better have that jersey and a cape on under that court suit so he can fly straight to the game like Superman!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Did you watch Karl Malone's performance Sunday? You don't think he's hungry for a ring?</div>

Sure, he's hungry for a ring but that isn't going to make him some amazing player. Hell, even Voshon Lenard has tremendous playoff performances every once in awhile. Malone is hungry huh? Lets see how hungry he is for some fundamentals. Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Malone = Hungry for Ring.
    Shaq = Hungry for Nestle Crunch Bars.

Get your team on the same page Phil!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I look at Game 3 and I just didn't see any fire. They were outmatched, outplayed, embarassed, trashed, just plain WHOOPED Saturday night.</div>

ONE GAME! Your basing your opinions on one single 48 minute game on the road, that certainly doesn't make your prediction valid or educated for that matter.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The loss of Bobby Jackson just makes the Kings' chances of beating the Mavericks very slim, and yes I do believe the series will be tied 2-2 when it's all said and done.</div>

It's obvious that you allow your hatred for The Kings to obscure your view of what's actually taking place. This comment is no different, and that's why your opinions on these matters hold no credibility what so ever.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Does slapping Bibby, Christie, Stojakovic, Webber, and Divac win you a championship? Wait, that's right. You don't have any. Or did you want to count the Rochester Royals as your championship?</div>

No rings. So what, does that mean that aren't as talented as The Lakers? Does that mean they can't defeat The Lakers? No. You can't judge The Lakers chances against Sacramento on two years ago in a playoff series because things have changed on both sides since than. That would be the equivalent as me saying that The Lakers can't beat The Spurs because they defeated them last season in the playoffs. It wouldn't be an accurate assumption for the simple fact that time carried changes.

Sacramento is a different team from two years ago. They've expierenced more, they've meshed together and have more years as a team under their belts. They're far different from the newly assembled team who were just tasting the playoffs that The Lakers defeated a few years back. Peja has become an amazing shooter and scorer, easily one of the best this game has seen. Brad Miller has been aquired and he's become an allstar in Sacramento. They have more expierence on their bench, with Vlade and the league's best percentage three point shooter in Anthony Peeler.

The changes are remarkable, not just on Sacramento's side but LA's as well. That's why pointing to the past to predict the future is just absurd, looking at the present is perhaps a better method.

10. jbbSkip

jbbSkip JBB JustBBall Member

This year's tough. There're so many teams I'd like to see get it.

Reggie, Malone, Payton, and Kings all deserve rings.

I'd love to see Kings get it tho, but Pacers too, cause realistically, there's a better chance of Kings comin back next year playin as well as they do, I still dont have faith in Pacers despite 61 wins.

But since, Kings been in it for the ring for last 3 years... I think they deserve it the most, and plus, Wolves might choke against Kings you never know.

KINGS GET THAT RINGGGGGG(they goin to get it)(they goin to get it)

11. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Whoa. They've had as many "struggles" with Dallas as LA did with Houston.
    Yeah, they dominated Dallas 4-1 so you certainly spoke to soon by saying otherwise...</div>

Wait a minute. Dominated Dallas?? Please check your boxscores and then get back to me. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Who said anything about the court date getting to Kobe's head? I certainly never said that. I'm saying being at two places at once can serve to be a roblem. Sure, he's made it back and fourth fine thus far but what happens when the court apperances are for longer periods of time and he has early tip offs? Like I said, he better have that jersey and a cape on under that court suit so he can fly straight to the game like Superman!</div>

You're saying being at two places at once can serve to be a problem. So in fact, you're pointing out that these court dates could get into Kobe's head. What happens when the court appearances are for longer periods of time?? These don't seem to bother him at all. The man could spend all day at Colorado, take his private jet back to Los Angeles, and still score 40 pts on someone. It happened to your Kings earlier this year. Truly, the man has ice in his veins, and he's a true competitor.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">No rings. So what, does that mean that aren't as talented as The Lakers? Does that mean they can't defeat The Lakers? No. You can't judge The Lakers chances against Sacramento on two years ago in a playoff series because things have changed on both sides since than. That would be the equivalent as me saying that The Lakers can't beat The Spurs because they defeated them last season in the playoffs. It wouldn't be an accurate assumption for the simple fact that time carried changes.</div>

Sure, the Kings have tremendous talent, but do they take complete advantage of that talent in the playoffs when it counts? No. Year after year, the Maloof brothers stack up to bring in quality players, but have they made a difference yet? Heck, they barely beat the Dallas Mavericks. Until the Sacramento Kings beat my Lakers, which I don't see happening, then I'll give respect to your team. Until then, people like you should keep their mouths shut until you actually raise a championship banner in your home arena.

12. baralufficus

baralufficus JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Wait a minute. Dominated Dallas?? Please check your boxscores and then get back to me. [​IMG]

You're saying being at two places at once can serve to be a problem. So in fact, you're pointing out that these court dates could get into Kobe's head. What happens when the court appearances are for longer periods of time?? These don't seem to bother him at all. The man could spend all day at Colorado, take his private jet back to Los Angeles, and still score 40 pts on someone. It happened to your Kings earlier this year. Truly, the man has ice in his veins, and he's a true competitor.

Sure, the Kings have tremendous talent, but do they take complete advantage of that talent in the playoffs when it counts? No. Year after year, the Maloof brothers stack up to bring in quality players, but have they made a difference yet? Heck, they barely beat the Dallas Mavericks. Until the Sacramento Kings beat my Lakers, which I don't see happening, then I'll give respect to your team. Until then, people like you should keep their mouths shut until you actually raise a championship banner in your home arena.</div>Go check the box scores ....We beat the Mavs in 5 games ...did you think the Kings would do that ??...NOOOO.....we did dominate the Mavs ....and the Mavs team will tell you that .....Just like the Lakers dominated the Rockets ......What was your prediction for the Sac/Dal series when the playoffs started ??...

And about Kobe slapping 40 on the Kings after a long day at court .....whoopee....he was shut down the next game the Kings played the Lakers ...Check the box score for that one

What are you talking about barely beating the Mavs ....we ended it in 5 games ....or are you insinuating that the Lakers barely beat the Rockets also ???

And what happens IF the Kings beat the Timberwolves and the Lakers don't even beat the Spurs ...what then ??...you act like the championship is going through LA ...Why are you even in this room BTW .....Don't the Lakers have to utilize their own talent to be able to beat the Spurs? ...Which the Lakers did not do last year .....It kills me seeing Laker Fans walk around like they won a Championship last year ....the Lakers got bounced out of the playoffs just the Kings did ......Watching your star player crumble to the ground in pain is a good reason why they could not advance ....The Lakers were just beat , and beaten bad ....

You would think a Lakers fan would not even glance sideways at the Kings forum ....Yet, every year they come in here for what reason?.....Esp now , when they have the Spurs to play ....The exact team that bounced them out of the playoffs last year ......

I guess it is just KINGS basketball that attracts the Hater in everyone...

HATE ON ...

Go Kings ~

13. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting baralufficus:</div><div class="quote_post">Go check the box scores ....We beat the Mavs in 5 games ...did you think the Kings would do that ??...NOOOO.....we did dominate the Mavs ....and the Mavs team will tell you that .....Just like the Lakers dominated the Rockets ......What was your prediction for the Sac/Dal series when the playoffs started ??...</div>

Yeah you beat the Mavs in 5 games, but did you beat them in convincing fashion? No. :mrgreen: The Lakers didn't dominate the Rockets when you look at Game 1 and Game 4, but they sure as hell put an exclamation point on Game 5. Something I didn't see in this series. And you say the Kings dominated the Mavericks?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting baralufficus:</div><div class="quote_post">And about Kobe slapping 40 on the Kings after a long day at court .....whoopee....he was shut down the next game the Kings played the Lakers ...Check the box score for that one</div>

Shut down by the purse designer Christie?? You actually think that's gonna happen again?? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting baralufficus:</div><div class="quote_post">you act like the championship is going through LA ...Why are you even in this room BTW .....Don't the Lakers have to utilize their own talent to be able to beat the Spurs? ...Which the Lakers did not do last year .....It kills me seeing Laker Fans walk around like they won a Championship last year ....the Lakers got bounced out of the playoffs just the Kings did ......Watching your star player crumble to the ground in pain is a good reason why they could not advance ....The Lakers were just beat , and beaten bad ....</div>

Actually, we understand the title runs through San Antonio. We're not blind, clueless, and dellusional to not understand that. The Lakers realize that this is the exact team that took them out last year, this was the team that ended their run to get four consecutive championships, and I really feel this team will come out firing on all cylinders. It kills you to see Laker fans walk around like we won a championship last year? Please point out these groupies to me, I want to get to know them. [​IMG]

14. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah you beat the Mavs in 5 games, but did you beat them in convincing fashion? No. :mrgreen: The Lakers didn't dominate the Rockets when you look at Game 1 and Game 4, but they sure as hell put an exclamation point on Game 5. Something I didn't see in this series. And you say the Kings dominated the Mavericks?</div>

Oh my gosh, can't yall Laker fans ever give credit where it's f#$@in due???? What do you call a 4-1 series??? If anything, it's called DOMINANCE. YES we did DOMINATE the Mavericks, don't matter if you like it, you could like it or love it.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Shut down by the purse designer Christie?? You actually think that's gonna happen again?? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>

Purse designer??? Is that the best you could do?? [​IMG] Pathetic. Hatin cuz the dude finds other ways besides basketball to make his cheddar. Louie Vuitton makes purses too. Go head on and try to hate on him too.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Actually, we understand the title runs through San Antonio. We're not blind, clueless, and dellusional to not understand that. The Lakers realize that this is the exact team that took them out last year, this was the team that ended their run to get four consecutive championships, and I really feel this team will come out firing on all cylinders. It kills you to see Laker fans walk around like we won a championship last year? Please point out these groupies to me, I want to get to know them. [​IMG]</div>

All you have to do is look in the mirror homie. [​IMG]

15. King James X3

King James X3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Sure, the Kings have tremendous talent, but do they take complete advantage of that talent in the playoffs when it counts? No.</div>

Do you only watch Lakers games or something? Two years ago Sacramento were a newly assembled team who hadn't played many seasons together, not to mention their lack of playoff experience as a whole. Yet they made a triumphant run into the conference finals and took a team who had won back to back championships to the absolute limit. They Forced The Lakers to overtime in game seven of the conference finals, that's not taking advantage of their talent? Last year they suffered an injury, which can not be avoided I may add, to their best player yet they still forced a game 7 against Dallas, who held the best record in the entire NBA.

You wan't to point out to me where you see any instances in that paragraph where they showed any evidence leading you to believe they don't take advantage of their talent?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Year after year, the Maloof brothers stack up to bring in quality players, but have they made a difference yet?</div>

Once again, do you only watch Lakers games? Who have they brought in since their lost in the conference finals against LA two years ago? Brad Miller and Anthony Peeler? That's it for key players I believe, and yes, they have made a difference. Peeler is the best percentage three point shooter in the league, and Brad Miller is an allstar who filled in for Chris Webber. They also led Sacramento for the longest reign on top of The Western Conference this season. Sure they struggled when Webber returned from injury and they lost their top spot, but to say they haven't made a difference is simply absurd.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Heck, they barely beat the Dallas Mavericks.</div>

Why is that? Because the games were close? I recall the series went 4-1, no one in their right mind would consider that close. If we were to judge all series by your theory, than I guess The Lakers barely beat Sacramento two years ago. I mean it did take a final second shot by Robert Horry, and a game 7 overtime to close Sacramento out, did it not? Please, stop stroking your Kobe bobble head while typing on your keyboard, and instead think with a clear mind that's free of your Lakers bias. Close is a Game 7 overtime, not a 4-1 series victory.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Until the Sacramento Kings beat my Lakers, which I don't see happening, then I'll give respect to your team.</div>

Your "Lakers" aren't the measuring stick in the NBA, If I recall they are no longer the champions. Sacramento deserves respect because their overall record in the past two seasons is tops in the entire NBA, bar none. Because through injuries, they still show heart and determination. Because they're always a contender, regardless of the circumstances. Defeating "Your Lakers" has nothing to do with earning respect in this league, plain and simple.

Infact, you probably said the same thing last season about The Spurs. How did that turn out for you by the way?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Until then, people like you should keep their mouths shut until you actually raise a championship banner in your home arena.</div>

I don't live in Sacramento, so I can't raise a banner in my home arena. The situation here is your complete disrespect for an elite team in the NBA, a team who has proven time and time again for the past three seasons that their a top contender. It's also about your individual Lakers bias that allows you to be completely blind of anyone else's accomplishments or contendership.

"No respect until they defeat The Lakers" is just the kind of remark that takes away all credibility from your arguments. The Lakers aren't the champions, nor are they the measuring stick for success. Your views are obscured by your Lakers bias, it's abundantly obvious to anyone reading your posts. It's unfortunate too, but if you want to live in Laker-Land and pretend everyone else is just simply inferior than go ahead. However, be warned, that comes back to bite you as San Antonio proved true last season. I'm sure you were just as heart broken as teary eyed Derek Fisher...

So it's less to do with Sacramento and more to do with your Lakers's bias and uneducated remarks...

16. Lakers4ever

Lakers4ever JBB JustBBall Member

Laker_fever's just saying the truth, Sacramento fans can't accept it. Sacto hasn't proved itself in the playoffs ever and they never will as long as the Lakers or the Spurs are there to stop them.

17. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Lakers4ever:</div><div class="quote_post">Laker_fever's just saying the truth, Sacramento fans can't accept it. Sacto hasn't proved itself in the playoffs ever and they never will as long as the Lakers or the Spurs are there to stop them.</div>

And your user name wouldn't indicate any bias, would it?

18. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

Lakers and Kings thing is heated. [​IMG] Lakers fans and Kings fans just don't get along just like with the actual teams. Hmmhmmhahahaha, it's so beautiful.[​IMG]

19. Peja King

Peja King JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Do you only watch Lakers games or something? Two years ago Sacramento were a newly assembled team who hadn't played many seasons together, not to mention their lack of playoff experience as a whole. Yet they made a triumphant run into the conference finals and took a team who had won back to back championships to the absolute limit. They Forced The Lakers to overtime in game seven of the conference finals, that's not taking advantage of their talent? Last year they suffered an injury, which can not be avoided I may add, to their best player yet they still forced a game 7 against Dallas, who held the best record in the entire NBA.

You wan't to point out to me where you see any instances in that paragraph where they showed any evidence leading you to believe they don't take advantage of their talent?

Once again, do you only watch Lakers games? Who have they brought in since their lost in the conference finals against LA two years ago? Brad Miller and Anthony Peeler? That's it for key players I believe, and yes, they have made a difference. Peeler is the best percentage three point shooter in the league, and Brad Miller is an allstar who filled in for Chris Webber. They also led Sacramento for the longest reign on top of The Western Conference this season. Sure they struggled when Webber returned from injury and they lost their top spot, but to say they haven't made a difference is simply absurd.

Why is that? Because the games were close? I recall the series went 4-1, no one in their right mind would consider that close. If we were to judge all series by your theory, than I guess The Lakers barely beat Sacramento two years ago. I mean it did take a final second shot by Robert Horry, and a game 7 overtime to close Sacramento out, did it not? Please, stop stroking your Kobe bobble head while typing on your keyboard, and instead think with a clear mind that's free of your Lakers bias. Close is a Game 7 overtime, not a 4-1 series victory.

Your "Lakers" aren't the measuring stick in the NBA, If I recall they are no longer the champions. Sacramento deserves respect because their overall record in the past two seasons is tops in the entire NBA, bar none. Because through injuries, they still show heart and determination. Because they're always a contender, regardless of the circumstances. Defeating "Your Lakers" has nothing to do with earning respect in this league, plain and simple.

Infact, you probably said the same thing last season about The Spurs. How did that turn out for you by the way?

I don't live in Sacramento, so I can't raise a banner in my home arena. The situation here is your complete disrespect for an elite team in the NBA, a team who has proven time and time again for the past three seasons that their a top contender. It's also about your individual Lakers bias that allows you to be completely blind of anyone else's accomplishments or contendership.

"No respect until they defeat The Lakers" is just the kind of remark that takes away all credibility from your arguments. The Lakers aren't the champions, nor are they the measuring stick for success. Your views are obscured by your Lakers bias, it's abundantly obvious to anyone reading your posts. It's unfortunate too, but if you want to live in Laker-Land and pretend everyone else is just simply inferior than go ahead. However, be warned, that comes back to bite you as San Antonio proved true last season. I'm sure you were just as heart broken as teary eyed Derek Fisher...

So it's less to do with Sacramento and more to do with your Lakers's bias and uneducated remarks...</div>

that's true man

20. Mr.Fundamentals

Mr.Fundamentals JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 30 standing ver:</div><div class="quote_post">Lakers and Kings thing is heated. [​IMG] Lakers fans and Kings fans just don't get along just like with the actual teams. Hmmhmmhahahaha, it's so beautiful.[​IMG]</div>
    exactly. just a "friendly" rivalry.