Kings will win it all

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by olskoolfunktitude, Apr 18, 2003.

1. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

the spurs will give a great fight but i dont see how anyone can stop this team. they have a sick defensive core and u cant silence their offense cause all7-8 men in theyre rotation are capable of scoring 20-30 on a given night if they need tol theres too may threats to gaurd. the kings will win the championship this year

2. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

they definetly have a good chance.

3. Kid Crawford

Kid Crawford JBB JustBBall Member

They need to start playing a more consistent game. I'm confident that they will when there is more at stake.

4. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

i think the Mavs have a great chance of beating the Kings in RND 2. their shooting has been outstanding and they are playing some great defense. mavs vs. kings is going to be a war! and the winner gets to go to war against a well rested laker team after we beat the spurs in 5 games.

5. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">i think the Mavs have a great chance of beating the Kings in RND 2. their shooting has been outstanding and they are playing some great defense. mavs vs. kings is going to be a war! and the winner gets to go to war against a well rested laker team after we beat the spurs in 5 games.</div>

[​IMG] r u crazy...the mavs couldnt beat the kings to save their lives, what was the season series??? 3-1??? tha is a joke i hope...cuz the mavs always crumble when they play the spurs, kings, and LAKERS :thumbsup:

6. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "TheLakerShow834":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">i think the Mavs have a great chance of beating the Kings in RND 2. their shooting has been outstanding and they are playing some great defense. mavs vs. kings is going to be a war! and the winner gets to go to war against a well rested laker team after we beat the spurs in 5 games.</div>

[​IMG] r u crazy...the mavs couldnt beat the kings to save their lives, what was the season series??? 3-1??? tha is a joke i hope...cuz the mavs always crumble when they play the spurs, kings, and LAKERS :thumbsup:</div>
    what are you talking about, this is the playoffs, anything can happen... And the King's can't always beat the Mav's so, we'll see.

7. Sac-Town Crown

Sac-Town Crown JBB JustBBall Member

All the Kings need are a few Keon Clark tip ins and we have the Mavs series in check. [​IMG]

But in all seriousness, the way the Kings put away the Jazz shows they are pretty hungry. The Jazz limited the Kings to only 91 ppg in the series last season, and had a team that they feel was ultimately inferior to the team the Jazz fielded this season. Of course, the Kings were much more potent this year as well, and even though they played a better Jazz team than last year, they still averaged 103.6 ppg this series, and held the Jazz to 93 ppg. Last year, in four games, the Kings beat the Jazz by a combined 11 points in their three wins. That's quite a disparity. The Kings just want it more right now. And that's what has to be scaring the Mavs, the Spurs and (even though they will never, ever admit it) the Lakers right now.

8. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

so umm...a lot of people were saying stuff just like this at the same point in time last season...and i don't need to remind any of you of what happened then...

9. ianmar9

ianmar9 JBB JustBBall Member

hahah MEL IS RIGHT! Don't say "THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS" thats horse crap. Mavs were 3-1 against Kings this season, got eliminated by Kings in playoffs last season. Mavs are great but never win the big teams only the small teams.

10. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

actually I dont care who wins between the Lakers and the Spurs.. you gotta person who cant take what he dishes out, and still talks shit, coughSHAQcough.. then you got THEIF that looks like a sesame street Character.. coughTIM-DUNCANcough.. so this is a i dont care series.... they both can just elminate themselves for all I care..

by the way....
    If the Spurs loose... Tony Parker you are welcome to my house [​IMG]
    If the Lakers loose.. Kobe and Fisher you are welcome to my house... [sorry Kobe NWA [​IMG]]

[No Wives Allowed for the slow ones......]

11. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

This year is Sac's opportunity, the best bench in the league, and probably the best starting 5 in the league, they work so well together, and every single person on the court for their team is an absolute threat.

12. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

agreed they have a great shot this year...but its by no means a lock...and shaq and kobe...they are winners...as is robert horry and fisher always seems to come up big when it matters most too...so until the Kings can prove themselves to be 'winners' on the level that the Lakers stars have...then the Lakers are still the team to beat...i don't care what anyone says about how confident the Kings are...you know damn well that they are praying that the Spurs will eliminate the lakers for them so that they don't have to deal with the Lake Show...

13. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "deestillballin":</div><div class="quote_post">actually I dont care who wins between the Lakers and the Spurs.. you gotta person who cant take what he dishes out, and still talks ****, coughSHAQcough.. then you got THEIF that looks like a sesame street Character.. coughTIM-DUNCANcough.. so this is a i dont care series.... they both can just elminate themselves for all I care..

by the way....
    If the Spurs loose... Tony Parker you are welcome to my house [​IMG]
    If the Lakers loose.. Kobe and Fisher you are welcome to my house... [sorry Kobe NWA [​IMG]]

[No Wives Allowed for the slow ones......]</div>

Rap fans would know that NWA means. ****** with Attitudes.

14. olskoolfunktitude

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "SCBrian":</div><div class="quote_post">agreed they have a great shot this year...but its by no means a lock...and shaq and kobe...they are winners...as is robert horry and fisher always seems to come up big when it matters most too...so until the Kings can prove themselves to be 'winners' on the level that the Lakers stars have...then the Lakers are still the team to beat...i don't care what anyone says about how confident the Kings are...you know damn well that they are praying that the Spurs will eliminate the lakers for them so that they don't have to deal with the Lake Show...</div>

on the contrary. i argue that the kings ware rooting for the lakers and licking their chops at the chance to prove that theyre better once and for all

15. olskoolfunktitude

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "SCBrian":</div><div class="quote_post">agreed they have a great shot this year...but its by no means a lock...and shaq and kobe...they are winners...as is robert horry and fisher always seems to come up big when it matters most too...so until the Kings can prove themselves to be 'winners' on the level that the Lakers stars have...then the Lakers are still the team to beat...i don't care what anyone says about how confident the Kings are...you know damn well that they are praying that the Spurs will eliminate the lakers for them so that they don't have to deal with the Lake Show...</div>

on the contrary. i argue that the kings ware rooting for the lakers and licking their chops at the chance to prove that theyre better once and for all

16. olskoolfunktitude

imagine how the playoffs might lok if dirk and webber were still healthy