Knicks need to get rid of Marbury!

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by bballer768484, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting InNETSweTrust:</div><div class="quote_post">Well you found out the hard way what the Wolves, Nets and SUns found out a loong time ago. Starbury doesn't have what it takes to make a team successful.

I seriously think that you are being blinded by his assists number and referring to him as a great passer. He's not a great passer. He's very much like Iverson. He has the ball 90% of the time so a pass is expected if he has no way to go. But a lot of times, it ends up in TO's</div>
    I don't think Marbury alone can be built around, but if you give him some Shawn Marions, Kevin Garnett type player, than I think he can succeed.

2. NewYorkBalla33

NewYorkBalla33 JBB JustBBall Member

No way!!! The Knicks need to get rid of Isiah Thomas. Hes the one messing the knicks up.

3. NewYorkBalla33

No way!!! The knicks need to get rid of Isiah Thomas. He's the one messing the knicks up. One year with lenny wilkins and they made the playoffs. With stephon marbury!

4. NewYorkBalla33

No way!!! the knicks nee to get rid of isiah thomas. he's the one messing the knicks up. one year with lenny wilkins and they made the playoffs, WITH STEPHON MARBURY!

5. The Legend

The Legend Legend of JBB..

<div class="quote_poster">NewYorkBalla33 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No way!!! the knicks nee to get rid of isiah thomas. he's the one messing the knicks up. one year with lenny wilkins and they made the playoffs, WITH STEPHON MARBURY!</div>

Why would they get rid of Isiah Thomas? He just signed a multi- year contract. The Knicks have made a major improvement from last year. If they still had Jamal Crawford, i think this team could have got the 8th spot in the playoffs.

6. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

Please let's not bring up old topics which were made almost 2 years ago.

Thanks.