Kravtsov asks for trade and rangers give him permission to make one

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by mrmel29, Oct 12, 2021.

1. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

I know - good = not Gorton. Bad = Gorton. That has been established. We talk up Miller and Chytil, you especially, now when it doesn't fit your argument you go the other way. Funny stuff as usual.

Stole Lindgren, Strome, and Zibanejad. Made a lot of good picks (and also misses - as all teams have). Panarin here. Fox trade was a steal (again no credit because he wanted to be here). Long list of good things Gorton did. He also has a list of bad things. Some bad trades, some bad picks, and also not adding toughness and grit all true and issues.

But please let's have balance. Downplaying what he did here as lottery luck and Fox wanting to be here as his only saving grace, is not fair or factual.

2. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

I haven't talked up Miller and Chytil all pre-season so you just lied your ass off. Go back and check the posts instead of talking out of your ass. I've said Hajek should be starting over Miller. I also said if Chytil doesn't improve this year a ton he will be traded. I see you still lack the ability to read.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  3. kreidertime

If you want further proof how fucking stupid Gorton is when he was doing an NHL show he was smirking about the Buchnevich - Blais trade. It took Rangers fans about 2 games to realize Blais is a winner and exactly more of what this team needs while Buchnevich is a losing player. Yet, Gorton is such a retard even after being fired he still doesn't get it.

4. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

How about a Blais vs Buchnevic prop bet? Combined points + hits - penalty minutes.

5. kreidertime

Blais is what this team needs. To show you what a non-competitive loser Crapsov is he said he would play in the AHL for a year for another team which means he never thought he could make this team this year or any other year. Dreger despite that says interest is high in Crapsov.

6. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Gauthier is a Canes 1st round bust so the Rangers are not alone, he remains large, fast and unimpressive to me - hope this is his breakout year. I think Kravstov should be on the Rangerstoo but like Lias, there may be underlying bs that makes him a clubhouse cancer and expendable. I wouldn't move him unless a ridiculous deal that Drury can't refuse comes along.

7. kreidertime

Gauthier is not a bust. Absolute nonsense. They traded him for Joey Keane who they liked a lot as a righty defenseman and who they wanted to potentially replace Faulk. He's one of the few Rangers that actually does generate scoring chances that isn't on the top 2 lines. He just needs to finish a bit better.

8. kreidertime

Kreider is not longer a threat speed wise. IMO, he's a lost a lot. Gauthier is much faster than him. Almost once a game he blows by a defenseman, cuts to the net for a point blank shot. Just needs to finish. I was thinking as I said in another thread that Kreider will be moved to the third line in a checking role. Maybe Dillion Dube is a target. Calgary could badly use a Zac Jones. I figure if you package Kravtsov and Jones for Dube and a pick you could put Dube with Lafreniere. Two young players that are willing to learn how to play with each other and Zibanejad who is a stubborn jackass can either stay on that line or move with Panarin and Strome can move to the Lafreniere line.

9. NYR2009

NYR2009 Member

I just read that Kravtsov's justification for quitting on Rangers is not because of Drury, or not making the team. There is no room for him in the top 6 and he sees himself as a top 6 winger. He is behind, Panarin, LFA, Kakko and Krieder. So he has only 3rd line to look forward to.

I actually understand him. He is a talented winger who is sent down to the miners and his destination is 3rd line. The Rangers drafted him before LFA and Kakko, so we didn't dream of winning the lottery 2 years in a row after drafting Kravtsov.

I am actually on the Kravtsov side here. He did do the same shit when he was 19, which doesn't help his case but today, this year, I get it.

10. kreidertime

Give me a break what kind of fucking pussy has an attitude like that. Kreider is not young really you can’t beat that guy out he only scores on the power-play now.

11. NYR2009

NYR2009 Member

It is a good point dump. I agree with you.

My point is that look from the financial standpoint. At the end of the day it is about money, right? Not please us as fans. Kravtsov gets unlucky where he is no longer a favored child. There are 2 more that came along and they have an advantage over Kravtsov in terms of where they were drafted. Rangers will do everything not to demote two lottery winners and the other one is Panarin. I agree that Kreider is the only one that you have a chance of beating out.

From the financial side, Kravtsov has to play in the AHL or on the bottom six with lessor talent, hence lesser production, hence less career money than if he had the opportunity to play in the top 6. Think of it with our regular jobs. If you get lucky and are given an opportunity, you have a better chance of making more money in the future. If Kravtsov goes to Kraken or Senators, he will be in the top 6 with the possibility to make big money sooner than being on the Rangers and compete with top talent.

At the end of the day, Rangers is just a company. It is dear to us, but not to many players. They are just an employer.

12. Greyvtrayn

Also a good point but look at it this way...if he agreed to play in the AHL at the start of the season he may have been called up when Kakko went on the IL and COULD have slotted into the 2nd line. There was no way for him or anyone else to have known that was going happen but it's the NHL for christ's sake. Players get injured all the time and spots open up frequently. Maybe if the Rangers find a willing partner this will work out better for him (and more importantly the Rangers).

13. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I think he would feel too embarrassed and awkward to come back even if there were a guaranteed spot for him. Drury is a little bit to blame in it too for treating him somewhat poorly. I don't know why Kravtsov couldn't just play well on the 3rd line where he'd get plenty of minutes, along with playing with Chytil and Goodrow.

14. NYR31

NYR31 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Meh. Not open spots in the top 6 basically mean “unwilling to fight for one”.

it seems he just wants to be given a spot in the top 2 lines instead of earning it by outplaying the others when the opportunity arose.

Ranger71 likes this.
  15. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I read that they're looking into Dylan Strome so maybe Kravtsov could be included in something with that.

16. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Seriously????

How about outlook them..
    How about putting your head down light up the AHL and if not in New York then become a star somewhere else.
    How about knowing that it's a long season and injuries are inevitable, work your ass off, be the first one to get recalled and take a spot from someone.

Last time I checked lines change all the time and 1st 2nd and 3rd lines pretty much get jumbled all throughout the game
    HHno..he is a pussy..he is one of those who thinks he deserves shit to be handed to him. Fuck that. Screenshot_20211022-235514_Google.jpg

He will be remembered for being a baby not once but twice.

17. Greyvtrayn

Dont mince words, Al! hahaha

18. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Yeah..normally I am laid back but I'm going through a lot of things at home and reading this about this kid took me to the dark side

19. kreidertime

You are correct the kid is a pussy. Barron was great in college averaged a point game in the ahl was the best face off guy in a preseason and never complained once about going to the minors

20. Greyvtrayn

I hear ya...hope its nothing too serious.