Kwame Brown Arrested....

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by mike18946, Aug 17, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

http://www.news4jax.com/sports/2409294/detail.html

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Brunswick's own basketball star is in trouble with the law again.

Glynn County police told Channel 4 that Kwami Brown, 21, was arrested for DUI, failure to maintain a proper lane and having an open container of alcohol in the car.

Authorities said Brown was pulled over driving a Hummer at about 3 a.m. Friday morning on Spur 25 near the Glynco Parkway. Brown was booked into jail, but was released on bond.

A Glynn Academy standout, Brown made history when he was the Washington Wizards first-round draft pick in 2001 -- the first high school student ever picked first in the NBA draft. </div>

2. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

compared to some of the things nba players do, this isnt that bad, but was still very irresponsible as he was endangering other peoples lives

3. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

this is nothing serious, get a life allnet, leave kwame alone. Everyone blames him for what happened in washington, but me myself being close to the situation knows what went down, it was the egos of jordan and stackhouse.

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">this is nothing serious, get a life allnet, leave kwame alone.</div>

Did i Arrest Kwame? [​IMG] leave him alone? are you his mommy or something? [​IMG]

5. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

allnet was just posting the article which is part of his job as a mod, to go and find articles pertaining to the nba, u cant get mad at him for that,

6. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">this is nothing serious, get a life allnet, leave kwame alone. Everyone blames him for what happened in washington, but me myself being close to the situation knows what went down, it was the egos of jordan and stackhouse.</div>

I have read many of your posts.........and am still waiting to see/read something worthwhile.

Kwame was arrested. Thats news. This is a message board. We talk about NBA news, rumors, teams, and so on. Get the picture?

7. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Another player to add to the list

8. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

this is nothing to talk about anyway-wow a open can of alcohol

9. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Yeah, but if he drank some..he was endangering others. Which isnt cool :thumbsdow

10. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cross yo ova:</div><div class="quote_post">this is nothing to talk about anyway-wow a open can of alcohol</div>

Yes, DUI is nothing serious. I mean, whats the worst that can happen? You get in a wreck, kill an innocent person? Hey, its not you, so who cares? [​IMG]

DUI is serious. Its dumb. There is no need to be driving drunk. Call a cab, a friend. Endangering innocent lives is extremely irresponsible.

Do you know how many innocent people are killed each year bec. of DUI's? Its a rather high number.

So he didn't get in a wreck this time. What about the next? Its not always like that. This is serious.

11. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">this is nothing serious, get a life allnet, leave kwame alone. Everyone blames him for what happened in washington, but me myself being close to the situation knows what went down, it was the egos of jordan and stackhouse.</div>
    this has nothing to do with Kwame being on the Wizards. He coulda been the 15th pick in the draft and playing for the Jazz, and this still would have been posted.

12. Ice

Ice JBB Member

So true :thumbsup:

13. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

That's our Kwame!

But hey, he is young, stupid, and probably sorry for what he did. I forgive him.

14. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

oh well.... i forgive him too.

15. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Vintage:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes, DUI is nothing serious. I mean, whats the worst that can happen? You get in a wreck, kill an innocent person? Hey, its not you, so who cares? [​IMG]

DUI is serious. Its dumb. There is no need to be driving drunk. Call a cab, a friend. Endangering innocent lives is extremely irresponsible.

Do you know how many innocent people are killed each year bec. of DUI's? Its a rather high number.

So he didn't get in a wreck this time. What about the next? Its not always like that. This is serious.</div>

man get real....if we all thought and wrote like that,THAT would be funny....

like this....jkidd domestic violence....what about the next time ...do you know how many wives are killed by domestic violence.....she didnt get ina wreck this time ....what about the next time

16. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

another nba player getting in trouble with the law, who's gonna be next?

17. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

My guess is bonzi wells

18. Ice

Ice JBB Member

we should consider making a thread of all the arrested players

19. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

yes allnet... quit writing those bad articles... bahahaha thats funny... [​IMG]

20. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cross yo ova:</div><div class="quote_post">man get real....if we all thought and wrote like that,THAT would be funny....
    </div>

omg man, are you joking or a complete idiot? calling drunken driving no big deal? you must be too young to drink or drive, if you have no clue of how serious it is