Kwame Brown Arrested....

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by mike18946, Aug 17, 2003.

1. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

you guys need to understand that Kwame is under a lot of pressure , hes been through hell and back the last 2 years, and he is a young kid, 20 years old, he is going to make mistakes. Dont say he is a bad guy. and who said my posts arent worthwhile?

2. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Vintage said your posts arnt worth a peanut that as been step on... or something like that... and he might have a point...

the fact you said somethin to allnet like he wrote the article is something... hes a athlete with a name and of course someone is going to report this...

3. YaoMing03-04

whats up with all the hating.

4. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting dj_premium_plus:</div><div class="quote_post">omg man, are you joking or a complete idiot? calling drunken driving no big deal? you must be too young to drink or drive, if you have no clue of how serious it is</div>

your right dj, DUI aint anything to be made fun off, u have to be pretty heartless to make light of DUI

5. YaoMing03-04

I agree, DUI is a serious offense, my uncle is paralyzed from the neck down because some guy was Drinking while driving.

6. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">whats up with all the hating.</div>
    no one's hating.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">you guys need to understand that Kwame is under a lot of pressure , hes been through hell and back the last 2 years, and he is a young kid, 20 years old, he is going to make mistakes. Dont say he is a bad guy. and who said my posts arent worthwhile?</div>
    i don't care how much pressure he's under, that doesn't give him an excuse to drunk drive.

7. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cross yo ova:</div><div class="quote_post">man get real....if we all thought and wrote like that,THAT would be funny....

like this....jkidd domestic violence....what about the next time ...do you know how many wives are killed by domestic violence.....she didnt get ina wreck this time ....what about the next time</div>

I suppose you read my comments on the Kidd topic too, in leau of your response.

I find nothing comical about Kidd beating his wife. I also find nothing comical about DUI's. If you do, you are in for a rude awakening when something happens to you. My friend was killed this year in a DUI involved incident. I don't find this funny at all. But hey, you probably don't even have your license yet, so this is pointless to talk about. Until you become a licensed driver, you wont understand all the responsibilities it entails. You are not only responsible for yourself, but the others on the road(in case you are the one who is at fault). Driving is a big responsibility. DUI is a very idiotic thing to do. Its not funny at all.

I am glad nothing major(in the form of injuries/accident) happened this time. But it doesn't always come out that way. You can think whatever you want; that maybe I am BSing here. But I lost a friend bec. of a situation similar to this.

Maybe Kwame wont be so lucky next time. Maybe he will. But its not worth the chance. If you dont understand this........then I feel sorry for you. Because this isn't one of the harder decisions you will make in your life as you grow up.

8. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

I think the kidd thing is worse than Kwame Browns Dui

9. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

just cause there was an open can of alcohol doesnt mean he was drunk

10. cross yo ova

i couldnt be a**ed to read vintage's article above

11. cross yo ova

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J-MAC:</div><div class="quote_post">I think the kidd thing is worse than Kwame Browns Dui</div>

obviosly

12. Vintage

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cross yo ova:</div><div class="quote_post">just cause there was an open can of alcohol doesnt mean he was drunk</div>

"was arrested for DUI, failure to maintain a proper lane and having an open container of alcohol in the car. "

AND an open container. That isn't only the reason for being arrested. He was driving under the unfluence, DUI.........

Otherwise known as over the legal limit; a.k.a. drunk.

13. Vintage

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cross yo ova:</div><div class="quote_post">i couldnt be a**ed to read vintage's article above</div>

Yeah, my bad. Anything over a couple of sentence and you lose focus. Ill try to keep that in mind next time I reply to you................

14. cross yo ova

sorry im losing focus,can you repeat it

15. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">this is nothing serious, get a life allnet, leave kwame alone. Everyone blames him for what happened in washington, but me myself being close to the situation knows what went down, it was the egos of jordan and stackhouse.</div>

I see this once again as the stupidity of people. If you drink and drive you go to jail. I mean he can drink all he wants at the clubs and I have no problem with that however, I have 0 sympathy for people who drink and drive. Simple as that. His stupidty to drink and drive had nothing to do with Stackhouse's and Jordan's egos. He has nobody to blame on this but himself.