Lakers 98 Warriors 107

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">It's hard to elevate your game when you hang out 24/7 at strip clubs and night clubs. He learned those bad habits from Chris Gatling.</div>LOL

Whatever the case, he has picked the perfect time to elevate his game. Hopefully IF we lose him, we get something in return.

2. thePHentity

thePHentity JBB JustBBall Member

did anybody see that shaq flop when dampier "pushed" him to the ground. haha

3. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting thePHentity:</div><div class="quote_post">did anybody see that shaq flop when dampier "pushed" him to the ground. haha</div>lol...ironically, Shaq did most of the flopping tonight.

4. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

i didn't get a chance to see the game, but saw the boxscore, and it looks like murphy is starting to get his legs together a little...13 boards in 25 minutes is impressive

5. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting notMuchgame:</div><div class="quote_post">i didn't get a chance to see the game, but saw the boxscore, and it looks like murphy is starting to get his legs together a little...13 boards in 25 minutes is impressive</div>Murphy looked real good tonight. He kept a lot of balls alive and gave the Warriors extra posessions. He also hasn't lost his shooting touch...he hit some tough jump shots. Can't wait until he is back at full strength.

6. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

well, i'm curious to see Murphy's supposedly improved shot and how that affects his game. He was a great shooter at Notre Dame, but his game has changed quite a bit in the NBA. He's become more of a tough inside player. I just hope he doesn't fall back in love with the J.

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Good Game Lakers.

8. Kosarkas

Kosarkas JBB JustBBall Member

Everybody gets lucky once in a while and today it was warriors turn. [​IMG]

9. MVPlaya

MVPlaya JBB Banned Member

NVE's shot sealed it, but Lakers were on a run and I was gettin a feelin that they were on their way to come back. Some key shots were missed, but GS did a nice job of scoring in return.

Dampier also had some nice put-backs in the game.

Lakers need Malone back (even tho they already have Payton, Kobe, and Shaq)...

Lakers should have won, just bad team effort and great basketball by the Warriors led to a win.

10. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MVPlaya:</div><div class="quote_post">NVE's shot sealed it, but Lakers were on a run and I was gettin a feelin that they were on their way to come back. Some key shots were missed, but GS did a nice job of scoring in return.</div>What a clutch shot that was. His signature floater in the lane...beautiful.

11. Ice

Ice JBB Member

That was a great game by the Warriors. The entire team stepped up and produced well, they had 5 players score in double figures.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting :</div><div class="quote_post">It's hard to elevate your game when you hang out 24/7 at strip clubs and night clubs. </div>
    [​IMG] Classic Shape

12. Rudeezy

Post Game Quotes

[​IMG]Eric Musselman

?Obviously, this was a big time win against an excellent basketball team.?

[​IMG]Troy Murphy

?We played good zone defense forcing them to shoot jump shots. They started making some towards the end, but for the most part we defended the jump shot well.?

[​IMG]Speedy Claxon

?If I play well I am going to get a lot of minutes. If I am not playing well I am not going to get those minutes. It is that simple.?

?We definitely need to forget about this game and come out with the same enthusiasm against Sacramento and play hard.?

[​IMG]Clifford Robinson

?I have always liked playing against the Lakers. Tonight I was aggressive and looking for my shot.?

?The main focus for us tonight was getting the win. Keeping Shaquille (O?Neal) off the boards was definitely a key for us. He is a load in there, and for us to limit him to just five rebounds is a big key.?

www.nba.com