Lampard vs Gerrard Chapter Officialy Closed

Discussion in 'England' started by RandomButter, Mar 12, 2007.

1. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

It seems this thread has turned into 'boast about your star player'. Chelsea fans are being biased and liverpool fans are being biased. It is officially a draw [​IMG]

2. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

Incandecio, why bum boy? I thought it was only out in the backwaters(eg burnley) where they get up to that ,squeal like a pig.You ever watched Deliverence. Anyway back to the football. You all laughed at the Gerrard/Ronaldinho comparison, I can't remember seeing much of the Brazilian in the 2 meetings between the teams recentley. All these stats you keep coming with to 'prove' your point wheres players like Sidwell and the much talked about Young who has just signed for a huge amount to Villa in these rankings? You ask Watford or Reading fans and see what they say about these players 'stats' compared to watching live and the difference the make on a pitch.

3. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">This is about who is better? I mean a five year old could have 200 shots and score 5 goals. And Gerrard could have 3 shots and score 3 goals. Does that make the 5 year old a better player? Erm, no.</div>

fair stupid arent you, if gerrard was going to have 3 shots and score each time, tehn youd be winning like 100-0 every game and everyone passing to gerrard, you just dont know anything about anything

4. incandecio

if you ask reading fans then obviously they are going to be biased, except they dont chat shit like you do.

i bet you couldnt even point liverpool out on a map, let alone where burnley is so you cant say anything. barcelona played shit, but we all know that the brazllian is better, we all know hes better except you the retard of liverpool fans. the stats come from watcing players on the pitch idiot, you didnt think they made them up in there heads do you because that really would show how stupid you are, wait it did.

sidwells fair high, but we all know sidwells not as good as gerrard and lampard and giggs so why even say that. so next time come back with some real points eh

5. bringiton

Actually I've been to Burnley .The other year when you beat us in the cup(turned up twice but the farmer had borrowed the pitchfork so the pitch couldn't be drained). My point is the stats don't tell the full story I watch Liverpool every week and in my opinion it doesn't have to be everyones Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world but on another note Carragher has been Liverpools best player this season but that certainly doesn't take anything away from Gerrard, its each to their own. I've put my views on Carra on another thread.

6. bringiton

Well I've just been on Incandecio's page Footballer:
    Ade Akinbiyi . That says it all. Leave the football to the people with a brain. I took my son to watch Leicester V Liverpool at the old Filbert st ground a few years ago. As we walked out he said "dad that akinbeye is the worst player i've ever seen" to which a Leicester fan said "see if a 7 yr old lad can see it why can't our manager"

7. incandecio

yea so what, why do you have to turn on our players because you cant come up with a good arguement, we all know akinbiyi isnt a premiership player, we know because hes been tehre twice and not done to well, but last year he was the best championship striker followed closely by king.

are pitch is a good pitch, its just one side, and you got pwned that night anyway, no way around it you didnt look good at all. you should of beaten us, even with half of your first temap layers not playing, but you cant even do that but at least you havnt done that since against a club.

instead of getting on about my team try and defend you own which you seem to struggle without coming out with a crock of shit

8. bringiton

Erm haven't I just been on about Gerrard and Carra? Yes you beat us fair and square that night but I have as much right to talk about your players as you have of ours .You've come on here with your "stats" So I'm coming out with a statistic I know, Akinbeye was shit when I saw him play ,and you say different but thats football. If you put as much passion into Burnley(or is it Liverpool this week) as you do searching the web for statitics about players you'll never see unless you draw them in the cup your team might get somewhere.

9. incandecio

what you chatting on about now, why we on about burnley for really? if you wanna dis burnley from what you saw in that one match then go the the one where the rams fans are having a go in the championship section. you cant say fuck all about our players frmo that match because i dont think any of the players are playing at burnley anymore. akinbiyis good in the championship, he was top scorer in the league then we sold him and he was still 2nd by 2 goals even tho he played like 5 matchs for shef utd.

the fact i supported liverpool like 10 years ago now means nothing, as i also supported burnley before then, so once again read up on things, youll learn stuff as i said it earlier in this discussion belm.

also nowadays everyone can buy tvs, we dont have to nick them like you guys so i can see these players beleive it or not, the wonders of a tv nowadays its amazing theres 100s of channels to watch

10. bringiton

I know you said it earlier on bout changing teams but REAL fans don't change teams they stick with them through thick and thin. A case to prove my point is where the fuck have all these Chelsea fans come from all of a sudden?
    Plastic fans who in a couple of years time when Chelsea may not be doing well will be wearing the shirt of whoever is flavour of the month then.
    So my point being is (i repeat myself) real football fans don't change teams. It doesn't matter where you live if I moved to the other side of the world or some god forsaken place like Burnley I would still support Liverpool.
    I watched them all the way through the 80's when we wasn't pulling up any trees but stuck with them. Now what as this got to do with the debate in the title I'll tell you.Its the new bandwagon Chelsea fans that are proclaiming Lampards the best when half of them wouldn't know a footballer if it came over and bit them on the arse. So instead of pointing at stats to try and prove points they should leave the football to loyal supporters who can hold a proper conversation.
    By the way, we do know what TV's are weve had them round here for years, when electricity reaches Burnley you should think about getting 1!

11. incandecio

why are you moaning about how your a liverpool fan, this is a gerrard and lampard talk, not your life and you criticising others even though you know nothing

12. bringiton

If you are clever enough and you can look beyond the actual words you will see the sense in my last post . What the fuck are they teaching you in these colleges. As Hitler said "Anyone can read the words but do they actually read whats in them"

13. incandecio

whats in your words then?

14. bringiton

What are they teaching you at college?

15. incandecio

exactly, your chatting it trying to be smarter than you are

16. bringiton

I'm not trying to act smarter than i am. If you actually read the post before the 1 with the Hitler quote you will understand what I was trying to say. It's quite easy really it shouldn't need explaining

17. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not trying to act smarter than i am. If you actually read the post before the 1 with the Hitler quote you will understand what I was trying to say. It's quite easy really it shouldn't need explaining</div>

Dont waste your time on him. He dont get most things, if he does, he just twists it.

18. Spawny

Spawny DYC 1st team Reserves

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I know you said it earlier on bout changing teams but REAL fans don't change teams they stick with them through thick and thin. A case to prove my point is where the fuck have all these Chelsea fans come from all of a sudden?
    Plastic fans who in a couple of years time when Chelsea may not be doing well will be wearing the shirt of whoever is flavour of the month then.
    So my point being is (i repeat myself) real football fans don't change teams. It doesn't matter where you live if I moved to the other side of the world or some god forsaken place like Burnley I would still support Liverpool.
    I watched them all the way through the 80's when we wasn't pulling up any trees but stuck with them. Now what as this got to do with the debate in the title I'll tell you.Its the new bandwagon Chelsea fans that are proclaiming Lampards the best when half of them wouldn't know a footballer if it came over and bit them on the arse. So instead of pointing at stats to try and prove points they should leave the football to loyal supporters who can hold a proper conversation.
    By the way, we do know what TV's are weve had them round here for years, when electricity reaches Burnley you should think about getting 1!</div>

Just for the record ?. I have supported Chelsea for 11 years, and I am 16 now. Before you start accusing me of anything ?

Still ? I don?t see how this has anything to do with the topic?

19. incandecio

it doesnt, hes full of shit and uses anything to try and get above people, he even had a dig at burnley like they were rivals or something, pleb

20. Spawny

Spawny DYC 1st team Reserves

Typical Liverpool fans i suppose ...

What it all comes down to is preference, obviously a Liverpool fan will be a Gerrard supporter and a Chelsea fan will be a Lampard supporter. They are probably the best midfielders for their respective clubs. Maybe you prefer Gerrard's stamina and ability to hoof a ball .. I prefer Lampard, both because i THINK he is the better player and ofcourse i'm a Chelsea fan.

So yeah, it's down to personal preference and you think is better, i doubt we'll ever find a proper answer seeing as the stats mean nothing in the eyes of Liverpool fans.