Lampe At Center?!

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by knicks235, Oct 2, 2003.

1. beasly3

beasly3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">I hate to say this, but I think this guy is going to be a flop. He is gaining too much and will suffer because of it.</div>

I know! This is rediculas! He is definatley gunna be a bust! I mean most good centers arent string beans like he used to be and now he gained weight! Wow, he is gunna sick now! I mean realy what is so bad about gaining weight? Shaq gained weight did he suck? I mean this guy is 18 years old and is still growing which is a good thing not a bad thing.

2. beasly3

beasly3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">He was not a steal, because of his overseas contract situation, nobody at that time wanted to waste their first round guaranteed contract on him. The Knicks were there with the first pick in round 2, so it was an obvious selection.</div>

And thats why they call it a steal my friend. Because noone wanted him and I think hes going to turn out ot be a very good player. Why does it matter if noone wanted his oversea contract? What does that have to do with being a steal? I think he will be a great player for a 2nd round pick and thats what I define as a steal.

3. JWilltheFreak

JWilltheFreak JBB JustBBall Member

He will be a great player he is only 18 and evrey year he will improve. Dice is out so he will get some minutes form 15 to 25 min. And dont say SWEETNEY is better then him.

4. knicks235

knicks235 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">He will be a great player he is only 18 and evrey year he will improve. Dice is out so he will get some minutes form 15 to 25 min. And dont say SWEETNEY is better then him.</div>

i agree but dyess issent down for the count, it looks more and more likely that he will be on the opening day roster and posibly even starting. i dont think lampe will play a lot this season, enough to get his feet wet but not enough for a strong rookie year.i know this kid will become a star in the leauge, theres potential for him to become a monster.

5. JWilltheFreak

JWilltheFreak JBB JustBBall Member