Lebron Best Small Forward in the Game

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by Brasco, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Brasco

Brasco JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheAnswer2:</div><div class="quote_post">This is probably coming from a guy who is 22 lbs overweight and is chewing on a twinkie. Talk to trainers and try to learn more about bodyweight before you start calling me 'ignant'</div>

probably takes on to know one...

2. Seattle.

Seattle. JBB JustBBall Member

I don't get this whole Lebron was just naturally more NBA-ready argument. It doesn't matter whether he lifted or not, the fact remains that he weighed 240 lbs coming into the league and T-Mac didn't. Whether it was through natural growth or hard work it still makes Lebron more NBA-ready and thus, the better rookie. I mean, you didn't hear people discrediting Shaq's career because he was 350 lbs of all muscle (in his earlier years). They didn't say he was only good because he was so strong. No, they called him the most dominant center in the game. How is it any different with Lebron?

3. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

At this point Tracy McGrady is better and should be considered the best smalll forward in the game.

McGrady is the better scorer and has a more versatile offensie game. If you have a team that plays good interior defense then LBJ can be stopped because he scores most of his points in the paint, T-Mac however can always rely on his offensive game, you can't say the same for LeBron. Tracy is also the better player when it comes to defense, in the early stages of his career Mac was also criticized for his defense, but he has shown improvement and in the first round of last years playoffs he actually played Dirk very goood. LeBron plays the passing lanes well, but he should be able to use his athleticsm and big frame to play better on the ball defense. Not to mention Tracy McGrady just has more expeirence. In my opinion that right there gives him the upper hand over LeBron.

I wish writers would stop rating these young guys so high, i.e LeBron and Wade. Too often I see those two rated, above well established players such as McGrady and Iverson.

4. Brasco

Brasco JBB JustBBall Member

LBJ is a more versatile player overall who could run the point to playin the 4, tmac is more versatile scorer, he can take u in and out. he has a better long shot then lebron.

5. TheAnswer2

TheAnswer2 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Seattle.:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't get this whole Lebron was just naturally more NBA-ready argument. It doesn't matter whether he lifted or not, the fact remains that he weighed 240 lbs coming into the league and T-Mac didn't. Whether it was through natural growth or hard work it still makes Lebron more NBA-ready and thus, the better rookie. I mean, you didn't hear people discrediting Shaq's career because he was 350 lbs of all muscle (in his earlier years). They didn't say he was only good because he was so strong. No, they called him the most dominant center in the game. How is it any different with Lebron?</div>

Agreed. I never said McGrady was the better rookie.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GotSkillz92:</div><div class="quote_post">yo jackass have u seen me? I'll probably beat you in every sport possible. Asking for information about training isnt ignant stupid. you are ignorant because you making excuses for t-mac. hop of his u know what and mine too ***. and im chewing on your moms twinkies BTW</div>

Just one word..mature. I bet all your girlfriends just lo....Oh, nevermind.

EDIT: Seeing as how you're the same height as me, and I'm 10 pounds heavier, don't fall under the delusion that you'd thrash me either. Thanks bud.

6. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Lamont:</div><div class="quote_post">LBJ is a more versatile player overall who could run the point to playin the 4, tmac is more versatile scorer, he can take u in and out. he has a better long shot then lebron.</div>
    Please explain to me who the hell Lebron will guard at the 4. He has enough problem covering people at the 3........lol

7. TheAnswer2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rock4life:</div><div class="quote_post">Please explain to me who the hell Lebron will guard at the 4. He has enough problem covering people at the 3........lol</div>

Hahaha...Kenny Thomas probably.

8. Bleed Green

Bleed Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheAnswer2:</div><div class="quote_post">Agreed. I never said McGrady was the better rookie.

Just one word..mature. I bet all your girlfriends just lo....Oh, nevermind.

EDIT: Seeing as how you're the same height as me, and I'm 10 pounds heavier, don't fall under the delusion that you'd thrash me either. Thanks bud.</div>
    Just 4 words STFU.I'd thrash you anyday of the week.

9. bballer768484

bballer768484 JBB JustBBall Member

Lebron isn't just only the best small forward in the league, but he best player, he is the man

10. TheAnswer2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting bballer768484:</div><div class="quote_post">Lebron isn't just only the best small forward in the league, but he best player, he is the man</div>

bballer, come back man, come back. then delete this. Provide some facts and not just a biased opinion. Lebron can accomplish many things on his own, but he's a top 10 player who hasn't even made the playoffs.

11. ItsShowtyme24

ItsShowtyme24 JBB JustBBall Member

T Mac is the best SF in the league even though i think he is still a SG.He is better than Lebron,and can play 4 positions.He can do mor =e than Lebron right now

12. TheAnswer2

Since when can he play PF?

13. Esco416

Esco416 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheAnswer2:</div><div class="quote_post">Since when can he play PF?</div>

since when? he's 6'8 245 that's when.

14. Esco416

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheAnswer2:</div><div class="quote_post">Since when can he play PF?</div>

Lebron can def. play pf, but tmac is a little too lean.

15. TheAnswer2

Ok..so you're saying he has the body to play it. But since when does he have low post moves?

16. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Esco416:</div><div class="quote_post">Lebron can def. play pf, but tmac is a little too lean.</div>
    Lol. Ask Lebron to "shut down" Dirk in a 7 game series, and score over 30pts a game. This is why Tmac is the best at his position and Lebron has ways to go.

17. TheAnswer2

I agree with Rock, and I'm incredibly proud of TMac for stepping up his game and making the huge effort to win, but you can't forget that Dirk was also sick during this series.

18. Esco416

well dirk himself isn't a true pf, he plays more like a 3 anyways.

19. TheChosenOne23

TheChosenOne23 JBB JustBBall Member

Lebron may be the best all around player in the NBA. Im a T-Mac fan, but he doesn't have that team leader mentallity, such as Lebron or any top point guard. T-Mac is a great player again, dont get me wrong, but when it hits the fan, t-mac will point fingers and get all cross eyed, and ya, just a bad situation. anything goes wrong in cleveland, whos the first person to shoulder the blame?

20. TheAnswer2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheChosenOne23:</div><div class="quote_post">Lebron may be the best all around player in the NBA. Im a T-Mac fan, but he doesn't have that team leader mentallity, such as Lebron or any top point guard. T-Mac is a great player again, dont get me wrong, but when it hits the fan, t-mac will point fingers and get all cross eyed, and ya, just a bad situation. anything goes wrong in cleveland, whos the first person to shoulder the blame?</div>

When has TMac blamed others? Give some examples please..

Oh, and just cuz Bron had one good season with some good stats doesn't mean he's the best all around. You have to earn respect with consistency, so far, KG and JKidd and Kirilenko are at the top of my list.