Notice LeBron James Rumored to Potentially Join Lakers, Clippers in 2018 Free Agency

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BigGameDamian, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I doubt he l leaves. He'll be sore about losing and ask all the biggies to come sign 1 year cheap contracts to form his own superteam in Cleveland and exact revenge on the Warriors

2. PHXBlazer1

PHXBlazer1 Well-Known Member

He's gonna have to go through the Warriors..why not do it in the WCF? I don't think there's a more attractive situation for him than Portland when it comes to winning. Maybe Boston or Washington..not that it would ever happen

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Just to piss you off.

It would surprise me if James left Cleveland. He's already gone on record with the whole "I made a mistake leaving" sob story, and how he wants to stay with Cleveland.

However, if management isn't listening to him about how to improve their team, then he may not have much of a choice. That Cleveland team as it stands isn't going to win a championship as long as GS stays dominant. So the question becomes: who does Cleveland bring in during the off-season to improve their team? Who's that puzzle piece?

And would management go for it?

4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Wade to Cleveland?

5. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I could see Lebron and Chris Paul going to Chicago to join Wade Rolo and Butler...I don't see Lebron going to a western conf franchise.

6. Chris Craig

I thought wade was done in Chicago

7. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Read today that he met with the front office and talked over his role in Chicago...said he'll more than likely re-sign and that the meeting went well. I'd assume he would bring in his buddies to compete for a title...Lebron would love to win a championship with the Bulls...all the Jordan comparisons...he'd have won championships with 3 teams if that happened.

8. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    Not if he can get them Lebron

9. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I can't see Lebron leaving Cleveland under any circumstance. He's the best player in the world, players will join him, he knows now that he doesn't need to leave.

Dom McBlazer and Chris Craig like this.
  10. Chris Craig

Lebrons not a free agent till next summer right?