LeBron might not play tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by OregonHuskerMan, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Samuel

Samuel James “Hollywood” Robinson

Awesome.

2. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

This is true. To fans that want to see LeBron, or hold bragging rights that Portland beat a healthy Heat roster, I understand and can appreciate that argument from an entertainment and philosophical stand point.

But let's get real. Do Blazer fans not also want the best record in the NBA? I will take any advantage opponents want to give. No one outside of Portland was bothered about Portland playing without Roy or Oden (and other injuries). There was no asterick when opponents beat Portland. Dallas beat an Oden-less Portland team and moved on to win a championship. It is what it is.

For all the Blazer fans that are self-proclaimed realists, I'm really quite shocked at the number of "realists" that want LeBron to play.

3. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    Really great points! Wish I could rep you

4. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

kerry eggers ‏@kerryeggers 7m
    Tip from veteran scribe @IraHeatBeat on @KingJames: eating junk food hour before game. Ira: "He never does that. I don't think he'll play."

5. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

Ben Golliver ‏@blazersedge 1m
    Heat F LeBron James (groin) will not play vs. Blazers

6. Kaydow

Kaydow Well-Known Member

Construction Sales
    I'm with you sister. A win is a win is a win. If home court comes down to 1 game, who cares if we had to beat an undermanned team to obtain it? Besides, there most likely WILL be other nights where we will be shorthanded later in the season. It all evens out.

7. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

LOL That's some Sherlock Holmes detective work right there.

8. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

And another point, the guys that made it into the Hall of Fame did so because they played the game... A LOT, not simply that they were talented. Avoiding injuries is a reality to achieving success. LeBron has avoided it, and the Nation all praises him for his crazy numbers. Well, now what? Should the Nation feel sorry for him and make excuses for the Heat. They didn't for Portland. Portland fans were on an island - a sad story like one of those "your donation of $1 a month will feed and entire village..." commercial that you change the channel on. The entire League changed the channel. I recommend we do the same or run the risk of continues slights like "soccer mom."

9. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

We wouldn't have it any other way. Way to be last Ben. Keep up the... good work? No. Work? No. Oxygen thievery? No. I got nothin.