*******LIVERPOOL FANS ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD*******

Discussion in 'Liverpool FC' started by Y2Kyle, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Art_gunner4life

Art_gunner4life DYC Arsenal Fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Y2Kyle)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Art_Gunner4life)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DDRickyDD)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

nonsense, The european cup is the most important trophey in club football.</p>

</div></p>

The European cup is the icing on the cake when you win the league. I still remember chelsea being more celebrated by the mediafor winningthe prem than the scousers for the CL., which proves your reasoning wrong. </p>

</p>

</div></p>

So just cause the media hypes it more its wrong? Well, if your going to come up with arguments like that you may aswell leave man.</p>

</p>

</div></p>

Ok, so what do teams look forward toat the start of the season Kyle??..certainly the objective isnt winning the CL as top priority, its the league.</p>

2. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

...................</p>

3. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Art_Gunner4life)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DDRickyDD)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

nonsense, The european cup is the most important trophey in club football.</p>

</div></p>

The European cup is the icing on the cake when you win the league. I still remember chelsea being more celebrated by the mediafor winningthe prem than the scousers for the CL., which proves your reasoning wrong. </p>

</p>

</div></p>

I think that all depends on which part of the country you're from. Answering your other posts, will you stop trying to change my words please. I didn't mention the 90's at all I said THIS century which means the yr2000 onwards. Since then we have won MORE major trophies than Arsenal. I'm sorry if this offends you but it just can't be helped. Just stay away from Beachy Head.</p>

4. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

<font face="Arial">Actually bio, this century could mean either since 2000 or since 1907, depends which way you look at it.</font></p>

5. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">this thread's name should be changed to the argue against liverpool's 'fans'</font></p>

6. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

Whichever way you want to put it. We are still more successful so it don't really matter!!!!!!</p>

7. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">At the moment but things could easly change</font></p>