Logjam with Oden

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SunnyD, May 22, 2007.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

The Blazers are trying to clean up their image...and since they've got such a great future with Roy and Oden, I don't think they would risk it with Artest...

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I think the Blazers need to push to trade Randolph to Chicago. Try to get Nocioni to fill the SF spot. Randolph would be perfect to fill the Bulls spot of a low post scorer, while Nocioni would bring some intensity to the Blazers.</div>That's actually a good deal for both sides, it will need some working out with fillers(assuming Noc is not signed to a Zbo like deal) but with the key players in Zbo and Noc, both teams get what they need.

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrizzFanTaylor @ Jun 17 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think the Blazers need to push to trade Randolph to Chicago. Try to get Nocioni to fill the SF spot. Randolph would be perfect to fill the Bulls spot of a low post scorer, while Nocioni would bring some intensity to the Blazers.</div> Chicago wants nothing to do with Randolph's salary. ($16 million a year).

4. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jun 17 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Chicago wants nothing to do with Randolph's salary. ($16 million a year).</div>he only makes 13 mill next year though. Either way no way Chicago could match it anyway...

5. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jun 17 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Blazers are trying to clean up their image...and since they've got such a great future with Roy and Oden, I don't think they would risk it with Artest...</div>Considering you might have one of the best defenses ever if they pulled the trigger id risk it. Nate Mcmillian can settle down Artest and since Artest has been In SAC hes really done nothing wrong anyway.

6. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 17 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How about Trading Randolph for Artest+fillers? Tell me Portland wouldnt be the best defensive team in the nba in 2-3 years then.</div>Trading Zach Randolph has alot to do with the Blazers cleaning up their image, so bringing in another problem like Ron Artest would do them no good.