Long game

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Mediocre Man, Apr 14, 2022.

1. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

Break your heart... with whats in place, why should I think a championship is just around the corner? It's been 30+ years since Joe & Isaiah and they had a hell of a lot of help. Conversely Portland doesn't have one front court player I really value. The two examples I gave you both included generational talents (Dame & Steph) who couldn't get much done beside very talented PG sized off guards. The 2 guard has to be able to swing onto at least the SF and thats a rough task for 6'2 guys who weigh under 200lbs.

Some fans root for the player(s), some for the laundry... I'm obviously in the later camp. I know its sacrilege to those in the other, but in general I'm for balancing the roster talent to maximize it's effectiveness. Not a fire sale of course, but I don't know how it isn't plain as day to someone who's been around the sun a few times that a team needs complimentary physical talents not just talent. Regardless, relax. Obviously I'm just venting into the ether as the Blazers haven't been catering to my wishes for a while now lol

STOMP

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Voodoo and oldmangrouch like this.
  2. tykendo

tykendo Don't Tread On PDX

Shouldn't your vents say "Ort Ort"