Notice LONGTIME NBA ANALYST (MARK STEIN) PREDICTS BLAZERS WILL TRADE MCCOLLUM

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BigGameDamian, Jan 19, 2018.

1. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    I’d say CJ is more explosive in two ways both huge games like 40-50 points. He also has that ability to go on one man 8-10 point runs (which can be huge for momentum).
    I know the stats arent all there but I think him and Dame both played much better defense last year too.
    CJ’s job is basically score, but oh my goodness he really needs to get better at looking out for his team mates, he’s more of a short SG, while Evans is more of a PG in my opinion.
    I haven’t had a chance to get on a computer and look that closely at the stats yet.

2. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

I just like Tyreke because he could actually be effective in the role that they envisioned for Turner, and he can play 3 positions, so depending on who develops (Trent, Simons, etc.), they can move him around to clear up PT for those guys. C.J. improved defensively but Tyreke has always been average. 6 assists a game and average defense would be amazing for C.J.

Obviously, I wouldn't trade C.J. for Tyreke straight up. But if he has a healthy season and is available at the deadline along with picks/cap relief, I think you have to do it. I love Alize Johnson's game, so getting him would be nice.

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  3. hoopsjock

hoopsjock Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    I still like my Hield and WCS deal and then pursuing Middleton or Evans during the season or in free agency. Hield in a position where Dame and Evans were dishing out to him for wide open 3's would be ridiculous.