Politics #MAGAtears

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Fez Hammersticks, Nov 8, 2020.

1. riverman

riverman Writing Team

maga tears are rumored to cause the ocean to rise 2 ft and change the coastlines forever!

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Yeah, all the extra salinity is melting the ice caps

riverman likes this.
  3. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
  4. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    It's like a fedora disguised as a top hat.

I'm sure he's also a "nice guy" who doesn't understand why the chicks are so elitist and go for jerks.

5. Fez Hammersticks

Phone Psychic
  6. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Milo Yiannopoulos: 'I Lost Everything Helping Put
    Trump in Office'

[​IMG]

Disgraced gay speaker and writer Milo Yiannopoulos is having yet another meltdown online, this time over his precious “Daddy,” Donald Trump, losing the presidential election.

Yiannopoulos, who has been banned from Facebook and Twitter, went on to “free speech platform” Parler to find a place for his rant, which started after the Supreme Court shut down a lawsuit from the state of Texas seeking to overturn the election simply because its guy lost.

“BURN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO THE F**KING GROUND,” he wrote. “Trump’s SCOTUS appointments were pointless. We defended a selfish clown for nothing.”

He continued, “I lost everything helping to put Trump in office. My life and career were completely destroyed. Was it worth it? No. I feel utterly betrayed. I will have vengeance.”

Yiannopoulos kept ranting, saying, “I am dedicating the rest of my life to the destruction of the Republican Party.” He even called for a new civil war, crying, “There are only two options now. Secession or war. Secession is preferable. The South must rise again.”

Obviously, none of that is going to happen. What will happen is that Joe Biden will become president, Yiannopoulos will continue to fade into obscurity, and others like him will soon follow.

The former Breitbart editor is clearly hanging on to relevancy by the fingertips, and the only thing he can do now to make headlines is to actually call for a second civil war.

Yiannopoulos shows exactly how for many people, whiteness will always trump literally anything else; being gay doesn’t matter when you’re a white supremacist.

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2...MACf30tmasKenW1KUDM1b8vz61IwhX6xvmX_wvFhCv79I

7. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    They should have gone with the original title to the piece. "Grifting grifter is upset that his grift is no longer grifting: 'I grifted my best grift so that other grifter could help me grift more!-Yiannopoulos"

I can see why they went with the new title, the original wasn't funny and clearly was trying too hard to be funny.

8. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Something about that picture gives me the shivers and I mean the real shivers.

Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  9. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    That's either his face when he sneezes, or his "O" face. Or if he's kinky, both.

Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  10. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Quite a dweeb.

11. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

12. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Trump couldn't be any less like Christ. These people are warped.

13. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

It appears like Donny is going to brush JC’s hand off his shoulder and rip him a new one for not helping out with the election. Next we’ll hear “fake Jesus”...........

14. riverman

riverman Writing Team

that's not Jesus...it's Rasputin

15. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Don....I like deities that don't get crucified!

16. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    QAnon Supporters Vow to Leave GOP After Mitch McConnell Accepts Election Result

Supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory have unsurprisingly turned their backs on Mitch McConnell after he finally congratulated President-elect Joe Biden on his election victory.

Followers of the radical movement who believe President Donald Trump is waging a secret war against satanic pedohiles, as well as pushing baseless claims that the election was rigged, were dismayed at the Senate Majority Leader and accusing him of being a traitor.

Others said they will now leave the GOP or even form a new political party all together.

On Tuesday, McConnell announced that the "Electoral College has spoken" after it declared Biden had won 306 Electoral Votes and referred to him as the President-elect.

Trump later criticized the Kentucky senator in a tweet: "Mitch, 75,000,000 VOTES, a record for a sitting President (by a lot)," Trump said. "Too soon to give up. Republican Party must finally learn to fight. People are angry!"

Trump's message was tweeted along with an article detailing a number of high-profile conservative figures also criticizing McConnell for accepting Biden as the president-elect.

Supporters of QAnon, which the FBI has listed as a domestic terrorist threat, were certainly angry with McConnell, with people accusing him of working for the "deep state" and referring to him as a "RINO" [Republican in name only].

A number of QAnon accounts also announced on social media that they are considering leaving the GOP as a result of McConnell's betrayal against Trump, who the conspiracy theorists see as a savior-like figure.

"You're a disgrace," tweeted @MAGAGwen to its 82,000 followers.

"You congratulate Biden but BEG us to send you money for the GA runoff. You & the @GOP aren't getting another dime. I'm seriously thinking about registering as an Independent after seeing how gutless my party is."

"Congratulations bitch McConnell today marked the death knell of the GOP because of your treasonous actions telling party members not to back Trump," added @Nadler_a, a Twitter account with "digital soldiers" in the bio, a popular phrase which refers to followers of QAnon.

"Today marks the birth The AMERICA FIRST PARTY when the party leaders refuse to lead...leave the party."

Jason Sullivan, former social media consultant for Roger Stone, even formally announced the launching of the Great American Party (GAP) in the wake of McConnell's comments about Biden. Sullivan began his announcement by addressing "patriots," another name used for QAnon supporters.

"TODAY our political establishments have abandoned us all. TODAY, we stand at the precipice of a new day in American patriotism as the establishments have NOT only failed us, they have deliberately led us astray," Sullivan tweeted.

"TODAY, the sleeping giant has awakened and out of the ashes of this GREAT AWAKENING will rise, like a Phoenix, a new party, an army of Patriots who are all more than willing to STAND IN THE GAP to defend her. An army of Patriots who are willing to risk it all."

Stone, a longtime ally of Trump, previously suggested that he hopes QAnon is real and recently accused outgoing attorney general Bill Barr of working with the "deep state."

Sullivan's calls for a new party was shared by Ann Vandersteel, host of the conspiracy theory podcast Steel Truth and outspoken QAnon believer.

17. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

QOP Party?

18. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Lunatic Fringe

19. Fez Hammersticks

Phone Psychic

This warms my heart :blush:

20. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

8 wheels for his daily trips to black rock.....

AmirIcon, Phatguysrule and riverman like this.