Magic Free Agent Signing Predictions

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by GatorsowntheNCAA, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">shut it...[​IMG] no one is going to detroit....only possible guys are howard and speedy..unless joe makes a trade...

as for magic? i think the best you can get is daniels...there are no more good big man left...as kandiman is a lock for denver...malone to lakers...zo to nets....JO to pacers....brad miller to pacers..rasho to either wolves spurs or knicks</div>

Kandi isn't a lock to Denver. Miami is a strong possibility. Don't rule out SA now that PJ Brown re-upped with N.O. Kandi hasn't said where he is going. He is available. And don't forget, Elden Campbell. The Sonics might not resign him due to Luxury tax concerns.

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

we need to get someone that would help and not make hunter and kemp our 2 best centers.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Vintage":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">shut it...[​IMG] no one is going to detroit....only possible guys are howard and speedy..unless joe makes a trade...

as for magic? i think the best you can get is daniels...there are no more good big man left...as kandiman is a lock for denver...malone to lakers...zo to nets....JO to pacers....brad miller to pacers..rasho to either wolves spurs or knicks</div>

Kandi isn't a lock to Denver. Miami is a strong possibility. Don't rule out SA now that PJ Brown re-upped with N.O. Kandi hasn't said where he is going. He is available. And don't forget, Elden Campbell. The Sonics might not resign him due to Luxury tax concerns.</div>

Kandiman has stated nuggets are his number 1 option..

4. Vintage

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Vintage":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">shut it...[​IMG] no one is going to detroit....only possible guys are howard and speedy..unless joe makes a trade...

Kandi isn't a lock to Denver. Miami is a strong possibility. Don't rule out SA now that PJ Brown re-upped with N.O. Kandi hasn't said where he is going. He is available. And don't forget, Elden Campbell. The Sonics might not resign him due to Luxury tax concerns.</div>

Kandiman has stated nuggets are his number 1 option..</div>

That was awhile ago though. If the Spurs are interested in him, they could offer a good deal, as well as Miami. Do I think Kandi will end up in Denver? Yes. But its not a lock. There are plenty of other teams that are still players in the FA market. Spurs, Heat are just a few examples.

5. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

No,it was like two days ago he stated that...

6. Vintage

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">No,it was like two days ago he stated that...</div>

My bad then.....I thought you were talking about it when he stated it earlier(forgot exactly when).............I didn't hear about him saying it 2 days ago.

But that could be a ploy to lure a few extra dollars out of Miami/San Antonio as well. Use Denver as a FA destination in a quote, and suddenly he might be able to squeeze a few more dollars out. It wouldnt be the first time this has happened.

My point is its not a lock.

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Nuggets and heat are the front-runners for him..i don't even think spurs have contacted him..

8. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

magic have no chance at getting kandi, so let's get back on topic, who could the magic get to fill the gaping center hole?