Magic Trio is too much for the Maverick Trio Plus One!

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by jjdaman20, Feb 25, 2003.

1. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

I'm sad to say, the Mavs lost. Giricek and Gooden had 20 points while T-Mac scored i think 28 or 26. The game was close, the Mavs had a bad 3rd quarter but I'll give the Magic credit cuz that trade helped them a lot.

2. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Good win by the magic...getting gooden and gircek was a steal for the magic..mcgrady has that help he been asking for.Gircek had 20 points 8 rebounds and 5 assists while gooden 20 points 10 rebounds :shock: impressive...

3. MASTER

MASTER JBB JustBBall Member

Gira will be a great star,he has 5th year european expirience!He was the best Croatian player in Cibona,and whole CRO league,he was the bst player in russian CSKA!!!
    I'm happy for him,some people didn't belived in him,he showed them all,GO GIRA.He will be the next Croatian Drazen Petrovic!

4. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The Magic are 3-0 since they got Gooden and Giricek. Now I think the Magic will make the playoffs without a doubt.

5. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "MASTER":</div><div class="quote_post">Gira will be a great star,he has 5th year european expirience!He was the best Croatian player in Cibona,and whole CRO league,he was the bst player in russian CSKA!!!
    I'm happy for him,some people didn't belived in him,he showed them all,GO GIRA.He will be the next Croatian Drazen Petrovic!</div>

If anyone's gonna be the next Drazen Petrovic that will be me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anyway Giri is awesome and he will be star soon,no doubt.
    He has great work ethic and he will only get better and better

I can't belive that he's 2nd rounder :roll:

Gira won't be good as Drazen but he will be very good,maybe as Kukoc.

I really like Roko Leni Ukic and I think he will be another great Croatian player.

He has mad handles,he's tall PG and he has great vertical.

6. MASTER

MASTER JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "LaBballFan":</div><div class="quote_post">Gira won't be good as Drazen but he will be very good,maybe as Kukoc.</div>

U never know [​IMG]
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting "LaBballFan":</div><div class="quote_post">
    I really like Roko Leni Ukic and I think he will be another great Croatian player.

He has mad handles,he's tall PG and he has great vertical.</div>
    I'll stand for that [​IMG]

7. dashthemavfan13

dashthemavfan13 JBB JustBBall Member

Good Trade

Good trade, just to bad they beat my Mavs :oops:

8. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!! i went to the game, and they looked great. on the ride home i was listening to the radio and they said that don nelson(big european scouter, dallas mavs coach) had said he would have traded mike miller for gordon giricek straight up. so basically in his perspective we got gooden for free, which is great for us. hopefully the magic can keep this streak going.

9. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

ya, im in toronto and sportsnet played that game, im always a fan for the team who is losing at the end. Gooden is amazing, i wanted raps to get him...hes ugly though.