Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Mar 7, 2014.

1. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

its most likely a crash, right? is the conspiracy the groupthink here?

2. DaLincolnJones

DaLincolnJones Well-Known Member

3. donkiez

donkiez Well-Known Member

Nope its been concluded that it was a hijacking or some sorts. Its not definite yet and no one knows why for sure, but thats the official opinion now.

4. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

See that's why I get my news here, fair and balanced

5. DaLincolnJones

qt from the fair and balanced guys

A Malaysian government official involved in the investigation told the AP on Saturday that no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive," he said.

He said evidence that led to the conclusion were signs that the plane's communications were switched off deliberately, data about the flight path and indications the plane was steered in a way to avoid detection by radar.

Malaysian officials have said radar data suggest it may have turned back and crossed back over the Malaysian peninsula westward, after setting out toward the Chinese capital.

6. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    You realize we have spy satellites that can read license plates on cars, right? The ones google uses for google earth aren't as high resolution as the government ones.

It would be quite a trick to hide a giant airplane so those birds can't see them. Or that there's no fingerprints left in the data those birds gather.

I'd guess that the plane was hijacked in some way. The plan failed and the plane crashed into the sea.

There is no terrorist organization claiming credit that I've heard. So the actual hijack with intent to crash wasn't the plan.

7. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    It seems to me that there are some maze dull analyst calculation the probabilities of where flight 370 went. The last line of position from a Satellite located about over Diego Garcia puts the plane on an arc line from Kyrgyzstan and the Taklimakan desert in the north down into the South Indian Ocean and even over into the South Atlantic.

It doesn't mean the plane flew that line but it was on that line on the last Satellite contact.
    They say if it went North, Radar would have picked it up!!! Bull! I doubt anyone in Bangladesh or
    Nepal or the Taklimakan are watch a radar for primary returns. A transponder puts a big Icon on the screen of a radar, a primary return just a blip and so does a small storm.

By the time of the contact, It seems to me they know where it is on that line of position by the flight time to get there but not whether it is north or south. I pity the poor buggers on the USS Kidd that have been sent to find this plane in the South Indian Ocean at this time of year. 50 foot seas, 40 to 70 knot of wind,
    they ain't going to find it either. Three islands down there near this line of position, Kerguelen, ST Paul, and maybe Heard, but you damn sure are not going to land a plane on any of them.
    The plane no doubt would have run out of fuel before reaching Kerguelen Island so no need to search clear over to Bouvetoya in the South Atlantic.

No doubt some one had some use for this plane in mind and I sure doubt it was run for hours to end up in the South Indian Ocean. Many possibilities though if it is up in the Taklimakan.

http://www.businessinsider.com/map-shows-two-possible-paths-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-2014-3

8. Stevenson

Stevenson Old School

Writer
    Seems like one or both of the pilots had a plan to hijack and hide the plane. I hate to say but I bet it is sitting in a hanger in some 'Stan country getting retrofitted as a WMD.

9. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

I guess it is time to ask: "What's the plan, 'Stan?"

barfo

10. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

11. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    I wouldn’t search the entire South Atlantic. Just the Bouvetoya. I’ve always been impressed by the Taklimakan, and writers with no vocabulary who borrow big words from articles.

I believe it’s Revelations which reveals that the most efficient way to bring back Jesus is to steal a flying machine in Siam, and levitate it halfway around the planet to Israel, first stopping to pick up a homemade nuclear device which might damage a couple of mangers on the outskirts of a village the size of Bethlehem.

12. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
    That's a quick way to get Mecca bombed.

But I really doubt it's any of this.

Aliens seem more likely than the Taliban.

13. jlprk

retired, while you work!
    Well it's official now. The plane stayed in Guam a few days to load 24 nuclear bombs. This morning it took off in the dark. Airmen say its heading was on a straight line for Portland, Oregon.

14. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban?

Eight days after Flight MH370 vanished, Malaysian authorities are seeking diplomatic permission to investigate a theory that the Boeing 777 may have been flown under the radar to Taliban-controlled bases on the border of Afghanistan and North West Pakistan, The Independent has learnt.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-engineers-and-crew-investigated-9195320.html

15. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    Prepare for a slow and agonizing death.

16. DaLincolnJones

Now even NPR had an "expert" on who stated that who ever flew the plane had the knowledge to place the plane in a blind zone that allowed it to vanish. They stated that there were 624 airports in 26 different countries that the plane could have landed in..

17. jlprk

retired, while you work!
    We are up against a Superior Intelligence. I fear we should back down.

Were there tons of a rare mineral in the cargo hold? That angle should be checked.

18. jlprk

retired, while you work!
  19. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Do you find yourself being squeezed into backing down often? Fear of Superior must be horrible.
    Perhaps help is available.

20. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    Hail Putin! Right? Superior intelligence. Get it?