Marbury Teams Up With Oprah

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by NewYorkBalla33, May 17, 2007.

1. NewYorkBalla33

NewYorkBalla33 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">What do Stephon Marbury and Sarah Jessica Parker have in common? They both will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" tomorrow.

In the largest coup in Marbury's attempt to spread the word on his $14.98 discount Starbury sneakers, the Knicks point guard will tape a 12-minute segment with Winfrey today in her Chicago studios.

The show will be broadcast locally tomorrow at 4 p.m. on WABC (Ch. 7). The last current NBA player to appear on the show was Kevin Garnett a year ago.

"I'm really excited," Marbury told The Post. "Last summer at my basketball tournament, I said I wanted to change up the world, and people thought I was crazy. </div>

Source

2. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

Steph has really grown up. and hes changing the game. Hes being more of a buisiness man then bron. More players should where his shoe. if it last on a nba player its good enough for the average baller. lebron is still an enployee. Steph is becoming the employer. All of these hes probably the first baller to actually do the right thing to his fans. instead of raping them with a 200 dollar shoe.

3. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

I was just on the starbury site and this fall ben wallace will have a signiture shoe. Im gonna buy a pair or wallaces and marburys I got to support the young black business man if I want to become one myself.

4. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

I wish i was there. You know opera is gunna give everyone a pair. She once gave everyone a care, she can afford this for sure. lol

5. NTC

NTC Active Member

Hopefully they'll show this episode here, Oprah is on at 1.00pm every day here, I saw the episode with Caron Butler, where they went back to his Juvenile Detention Centre. Didnt see the KG one, yet.