McNabb is a masochist

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by DolfanDale, May 14, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Always wiht the choking is that all u can say about the eagles?</div>

Not saying eagles choke, only mcnabb

2. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

^ lol

Eagles=basically out

Me=happy

3. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Eagles=Back next year
    Giants=Wont be seen till 2015

4. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Eagles=Back next year
    Giants=Wont be seen till 2015</div>

That is the normal for a team with a young breakout QB, that they disappear for 10 years. [​IMG] Hey, i think i saw on eagles website, special cleaning solutions for eagles colored glasses :cheesey: [​IMG]

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Eagles=Back next year
    Giants=Wont be seen till 2015</div>

ehh Eli Manning is still rather young and is going to get better. Unless Tiki slows down I think the Giants will be tough for a couple of years.

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Those two teams are going in opposite directions....the Giants are on the rise, the Eagles are on the fall....face it Eagles fans, McNabb coughed up your best chances to win it all....

7. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

You have got to be kidding me. We will have everyone back next year and a ton of money under the cap. We are a couple of Defensive Free Agents away from being the best in the NFC again. Come on, look at the facts. If I am not mistaken, we are the 2nd youngest team in the NFC, so give them a break, they were due for a down year. The Dolphins have had a down decade [​IMG]

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>You have got to be kidding me. We will have everyone back next year and a ton of money under the cap. We are a couple of Defensive Free Agents away from being the best in the NFC again. Come on, look at the facts. If I am not mistaken, we are the 2nd youngest team in the NFC, so give them a break, they were due for a down year. The Dolphins have had a down decade [​IMG]</div>

I believe dolphins have won 8 or more games in 8 of the past 10 seasons. the eagles, only 6 . . .so if dolphins had a down decade, Eagles had a really down decade.

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>You have got to be kidding me. We will have everyone back next year and a ton of money under the cap. We are a couple of Defensive Free Agents away from being the best in the NFC again. Come on, look at the facts. If I am not mistaken, we are the 2nd youngest team in the NFC, so give them a break, they were due for a down year. The Dolphins have had a down decade [​IMG]</div>

I believe dolphins have won 8 or more games in 8 of the past 10 seasons. the eagles, only 6 . . .so if dolphins had a down decade, Eagles had a really down decade.</div>

This decade the Eagles have cleary been better than the Dolphins. I however like the direction Miami is going. I think they'll be contending at least in the AFC East in a year or two. As for Philly they aren't going in the right direction. The team lacks a playmaking WR and they throw the ball 80% of the time. Explain too me how that logic works? They have a solid secondary but thier big play makers are getting older. Jevon Kearse and Trotter to be specific. Letting Corey Simion go was stupid. The Giants are clearly getting better and if Cambell plays well Washington could be solid as well. Dallas has a young defense but is old on offense so Philly could overtake them in a year or two. Right now though I don't like the Eagles chances.

10. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>You have got to be kidding me. We will have everyone back next year and a ton of money under the cap. We are a couple of Defensive Free Agents away from being the best in the NFC again. Come on, look at the facts. If I am not mistaken, we are the 2nd youngest team in the NFC, so give them a break, they were due for a down year. The Dolphins have had a down decade [​IMG]</div>

I believe dolphins have won 8 or more games in 8 of the past 10 seasons. the eagles, only 6 . . .so if dolphins had a down decade, Eagles had a really down decade.</div>

This decade the Eagles have cleary been better than the Dolphins. I however like the direction Miami is going. I think they'll be contending at least in the AFC East in a year or two. As for Philly they aren't going in the right direction. The team lacks a playmaking WR and they throw the ball 80% of the time. Explain too me how that logic works? They have a solid secondary but thier big play makers are getting older. Jevon Kearse and Trotter to be specific. Letting Corey Simion go was stupid. The Giants are clearly getting better and if Cambell plays well Washington could be solid as well. Dallas has a young defense but is old on offense so Philly could overtake them in a year or two. Right now though I don't like the Eagles chances.</div>
    I was judging decade by last 10 years, and as good as this decade(2001-present?) is going for eagles, they are tied with Miami for 0 championships

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>You have got to be kidding me. We will have everyone back next year and a ton of money under the cap.</div>

Everyone? BREAKING NEWS: TO to return to Eagles.....its must be true, E4L said it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    The Dolphins have had a down decade [​IMG]</div>

I was looking at a sports almanac today and I noticed the Eagles have never won a Super Bowl....that sounds like a down existence....In a related story, several ex-eagles tried to pawn thier Super Bowl rings this week, but then realized they didnt have any....I also read that McNabb has asked the Cracker Jacks people to start putting Super Bowl rings in thier boxes so he could get one....they turned him down, sighting thier fear that he might accidently get some cracker jacks stuck in his throat and choke while trying for the ring....

12. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Its ok u guys can say what you want about how eagles wont do good next year but in you hearts you all know that eagles will be the best team in the nfc east next year wether you like it or not. All they have to do is pick up a few defensive players and either a better than avarage WR or just a nother good wr to go along with the 2 or 3 we have now. Reggie Brown is going to be a verry good WR in a year or 2. So maybe pickup a good wr in the offseason and let reggie get better as the season goes on. Like i said before Eagles will be back in a year. But we wont see the giants till 2015. [​IMG]

13. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its ok u guys can say what you want about how eagles wont do good next year but in you hearts you all know that eagles will be the best team in the nfc east next year wether you like it or not. All they have to do is pick up a few defensive players and either a better than avarage WR or just a nother good wr to go along with the 2 or 3 we have now.</div>

And assume no one else improves too, I assume. [​IMG]

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its ok u guys can say what you want about how eagles wont do good next year but in you hearts you all know that eagles will be the best team in the nfc east next year wether you like it or not. All they have to do is pick up a few defensive players and either a better than avarage WR or just a nother good wr to go along with the 2 or 3 we have now. Reggie Brown is going to be a verry good WR in a year or 2. So maybe pickup a good wr in the offseason and let reggie get better as the season goes on. Like i said before Eagles will be back in a year. But we wont see the giants till 2015. [​IMG]</div>

So, you are assuming the eagles, who usually do very little in FA, will sign a couple defensive players, a wr, all the young unproven lineman will come along and play great, etc,etc. That makes a lot of sense [​IMG] I am sure the eagles will manage to grab all impact FAs. Good luck with that.

BTW, i was down at walmart, and they are having a sale on eagles colored crystal balls, judging by your expectations you already have one, but just in case.

15. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, i was down at walmart, and they are having a sale on eagles colored crystal balls, judging by your expectations you already have one, but just in case.</div>

Wow - I bought and thought those were green because they would lead me to money. See.....and I thought I was rooting for the Eagles lately just because they were in LAST place. (Jab)

16. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its ok u guys can say what you want about how eagles wont do good next year but in you hearts you all know that eagles will be the best team in the nfc east next year wether you like it or not. All they have to do is pick up a few defensive players and either a better than avarage WR or just a nother good wr to go along with the 2 or 3 we have now. Reggie Brown is going to be a verry good WR in a year or 2. So maybe pickup a good wr in the offseason and let reggie get better as the season goes on. Like i said before Eagles will be back in a year. But we wont see the giants till 2015. [​IMG]</div>

So, you are assuming the eagles, who usually do very little in FA, will sign a couple defensive players, a wr, all the young unproven lineman will come along and play great, etc,etc. That makes a lot of sense [​IMG] I am sure the eagles will manage to grab all impact FAs. Good luck with that.

BTW, i was down at walmart, and they are having a sale on eagles colored crystal balls, judging by your expectations you already have one, but just in case.</div>

Lets see..only 2 years ago they signed Jevon Kearse and Terrell Owens as Free Agents, you're right they never spend any money

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its ok u guys can say what you want about how eagles wont do good next year but in you hearts you all know that eagles will be the best team in the nfc east next year wether you like it or not. All they have to do is pick up a few defensive players and either a better than avarage WR or just a nother good wr to go along with the 2 or 3 we have now. Reggie Brown is going to be a verry good WR in a year or 2. So maybe pickup a good wr in the offseason and let reggie get better as the season goes on. Like i said before Eagles will be back in a year. But we wont see the giants till 2015. [​IMG]</div>

BTW, i was down at walmart, and they are having a sale on eagles colored crystal balls, judging by your expectations you already have one, but just in case.</div>

Lets see..only 2 years ago they signed Jevon Kearse and Terrell Owens as Free Agents, you're right they never spend any money</div>

2 players in 2 years, one of which cancerized(new word) the team into last place. They dont sign a lot of FAs. That is a fact.

18. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

The Eagles don't sign big FA's, but they have alot of room next year just like 2 years ago. Reggie Wayne is a FA after this season, and I bet the Colts won't have much cap room to sign a #1 WR as a #2.

19. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>The Eagles don't sign big FA's, but they have alot of room next year just like 2 years ago. Reggie Wayne is a FA after this season, and I bet the Colts won't have much cap room to sign a #1 WR as a #2.</div>

Colts can tag him. They probably have trouble keeping him and James though

20. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey, i think i saw on eagles website, special cleaning solutions for eagles colored glasses</div>

Ouch!