McNabb is a masochist

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by DolfanDale, May 14, 2005.

1. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Thats the exact thing they signed 2 players in 2 years, they picked up 2 huge players once pickingup T.O and jevon who else would they need to pickup? Who else could they of picked up? They had a good D a good O after signing these 2 huge players so why would they want to pick up another player? They didnt need to thats why they did not pick anyone else up, and as for this years offseason they did not have any cap room. T.O will be traded or released at the end of the year so we will have some cap room. And there will be alot of free agents at the end of this year, alot of big free agents. Trust me this time next year NFC eastw ill belong to the eagles mark my words.

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats the exact thing they signed 2 players in 2 years, they picked up 2 huge players once pickingup T.O and jevon who else would they need to pickup? Who else could they of picked up? They had a good D a good O after signing these 2 huge players so why would they want to pick up another player? They didnt need to thats why they did not pick anyone else up, and as for this years offseason they did not have any cap room. T.O will be traded or released at the end of the year so we will have some cap room. And there will be alot of free agents at the end of this year, alot of big free agents. Trust me this time next year NFC eastw ill belong to the eagles mark my words.</div>

How does accelerating TO's signing bonus help thier cap next year

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Question for BF1. Why do you have beef with the Eagles anyways. I mean I can understand the Pack and all but why Philly? Be Honest..

4. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

He just likes to hate on teams that are beter than his [​IMG]

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>He just likes to hate on teams that are beter than his [​IMG]</div>

That still wouldnt explain me hating any of the other 31 teams in the NFL. I have no beef with the eagles. Simply stating facts. Eagles fans = Not seeing truth. Bearsfan1 = Trying to show them the truth. Unfortunately, they are blinded by silver and green. They see "TO will be a cancer to team" Which I stated before they signed him, and their brain processes "Nothing bad can come of anything the eagles do". I said there would be incident last year. Then TO blew up on Mcnabb on sidelines and stated "Cancer" Eagles fans "Not an incident, he was just trying to pump Mcnabb up by calming him down, and it was no big deal, andy totally explained it after the game" Last year Lito sheppard was consistently beat in coverage including the dallas, specifically when he made his big INT return, i stated "Sheldon brown is good corner, but Lito sux, and is only successful because of pass rush", Eagles fans "Lito is the best of the 2, he has interceptions, didnt you see return vs dallas??", I said "the one where his man was 8 yards behind him, and testeverde was hit when he threw so he under threw ball? yeah i saw, props to kearse for hit, but lito was beat-o" and look at him this year, pass rush not quite as good, and lito gets beat-o all the time. If people are going to come to board and post COMPLETLY BIASED STATEMENTS, I am going to quote them, and state the truth.

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>He just likes to hate on teams that are beter than his [​IMG]</div>

Are you paying attention at all? Other than McNabb and maybe LJ Smith, the Eagles dont have a player the Bears would start....if you can come up with one, id be impressed....by the way, Kickers and Punters dont start, so you can leave Akers off the list....

7. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>He just likes to hate on teams that are beter than his [​IMG]</div>

Are you paying attention at all? Other than McNabb and maybe LJ Smith, the Eagles dont have a player the Bears would start....if you can come up with one, id be impressed....by the way, Kickers and Punters dont start, so you can leave Akers off the list....</div>

Brian Dawkins would probably fit into the Bears system nicely.

Actually the Eagles secondary is probably more talented when healthy than the Bears secondary but the Bears have a way better front seven. A good front seven is the key to having a solid secondary and forcing turnovers. No one on Philly's front seven could start on the Bears but a guy like Dawkins probably could. Get my drift.

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Brian Dawkins would not start for Chicago, hes highly overrated....Mike Lewis could prolly be the second safety, but neither is as good as Mike Brown....so Ill concede Michael Lewis.....keep 'em coming....

9. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>He just likes to hate on teams that are beter than his [​IMG]</div>

Are you paying attention at all? Other than McNabb and maybe LJ Smith, the Eagles dont have a player the Bears would start....if you can come up with one, id be impressed....by the way, Kickers and Punters dont start, so you can leave Akers off the list....</div>

Brian Dawkins would probably fit into the Bears system nicely.

Actually the Eagles secondary is probably more talented when healthy than the Bears secondary but the Bears have a way better front seven. A good front seven is the key to having a solid secondary and forcing turnovers. No one on Philly's front seven could start on the Bears but a guy like Dawkins probably could. Get my drift.</div>

Dawkins is 2nd best safety on that team. Michael Lewis is better. Dawkins woudl not play for bears. Chris Harris has to much talent to sit on bench behind an aging vet whose coverage skill are not nearly what they need to be now. He certainly would not replace Mike brown, since he is heart of secondary

10. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brian Dawkins would not start for Chicago, hes highly overrated....Mike Lewis could prolly be the second safety, but neither is as good as Mike Brown....so Ill concede Michael Lewis.....keep 'em coming....</div>

Hahahaha, we made same post

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brian Dawkins would not start for Chicago, hes highly overrated....Mike Lewis could prolly be the second safety, but neither is as good as Mike Brown....so Ill concede Michael Lewis.....keep 'em coming....</div>

You have your opinions I'll have mine. I think Dawkins as a Pro Bowl saftey could probably start over Mike Brown. Again the Bears front seven is insane so it's hard to tell on how good their secondary really is. No one could find a better front seven in football that's for sure. In fact I think the front seven is the best I've seen in along time.

12. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

I think Dahani Jones could possibly start on the bears D, who do they have at OLB currently? Do they still have Hunter Himleyer starting? If so the Packers really messed up with him man.

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brian Dawkins would not start for Chicago, hes highly overrated....Mike Lewis could prolly be the second safety, but neither is as good as Mike Brown....so Ill concede Michael Lewis.....keep 'em coming....</div>

You have your opinions I'll have mine. I think Dawkins as a Pro Bowl saftey could probably start over Mike Brown. Again the Bears front seven is insane so it's hard to tell on how good their secondary really is. No one could find a better front seven in football that's for sure. In fact I think the front seven is the best I've seen in along time.</div>

Thats true, Front 7 is dominant! Dawkins over brown would not happen. Brown = clutchest safety in history of NFL.

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Dahani Jones could possibly start on the bears D, who do they have at OLB currently? Do they still have Hunter Himleyer starting? If so the Packers really messed up with him man.</div>

Dhani jones certainly could fetch Kool-aid for our linebacking core. Not play for it

15. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brian Dawkins would not start for Chicago, hes highly overrated....Mike Lewis could prolly be the second safety, but neither is as good as Mike Brown....so Ill concede Michael Lewis.....keep 'em coming....</div>

You have your opinions I'll have mine. I think Dawkins as a Pro Bowl saftey could probably start over Mike Brown. Again the Bears front seven is insane so it's hard to tell on how good their secondary really is. No one could find a better front seven in football that's for sure. In fact I think the front seven is the best I've seen in along time.</div>

Thats true, Front 7 is dominant! Dawkins over brown would not happen. Brown = clutchest safety in history of NFL.</div>

Put them both back thier. Brown is more known for making plays by taking the ball away where Dawkins is more known for laying "kids" out.

16. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Thats true, Front 7 is dominant! Dawkins over brown would not happen. Brown = clutchest safety in history of NFL.</div>

Put them both back thier. Brown is more known for making plays by taking the ball away where Dawkins is more known for laying "kids" out.</div>

Dawk cant cover, that is one of the reasons eagles are struggling now. Lito and Dawk can not cover well enough. He has become weakness, time to let him go.

17. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Put them both back thier. Brown is more known for making plays by taking the ball away where Dawkins is more known for laying "kids" out.</div>

Dawk cant cover, that is one of the reasons eagles are struggling now. Lito and Dawk can not cover well enough. He has become weakness, time to let him go.</div>

Come on man, one on one very few people can cover anyone without a consistent pass rush. This has been a bad season, and thats fine. Every team goes through ups and downs, the Pats were 7-9 and out of the playoffs after they won their first Super Bowl. It happends. But for you to completely bury this team, just shows that you are not objective at all. I think we have one of the best QB's in the NFL, and a very talented RB who is out to prove himself. They have a great secondary that will be back in 2006 to their 2004 form (they had a lot of young players that read their own press clippings). They have some promissing young offensive lineman, that have looked better then the people they have replaced (i.e. Jamal Jackson, Todd Harremans). I think this team has a huge upside, and with an eaier schedule they will be a very good team next year. Dont forget, this team has a ton of money under the cap, and I think they will spend it and spend it wisely. They will not sign Reggie Wayne, my guess is that they will go with WR's they have. (Pinkston will be back, and REggie Brown looks promising, and dont forget Westbrook) In this league you have to win with Defense, and thats where they should put the money.

18. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Dawk cant cover, that is one of the reasons eagles are struggling now. Lito and Dawk can not cover well enough. He has become weakness, time to let him go.</div>

Come on man, one on one very few people can cover anyone without a consistent pass rush. This has been a bad season, and thats fine. Every team goes through ups and downs, the Pats were 7-9 and out of the playoffs after they won their first Super Bowl. It happends. But for you to completely bury this team, just shows that you are not objective at all. I think we have one of the best QB's in the NFL, and a very talented RB who is out to prove himself. They have a great secondary that will be back in 2006 to their 2004 form (they had a lot of young players that read their own press clippings). They have some promissing young offensive lineman, that have looked better then the people they have replaced (i.e. Jamal Jackson, Todd Harremans). I think this team has a huge upside, and with an eaier schedule they will be a very good team next year. Dont forget, this team has a ton of money under the cap, and I think they will spend it and spend it wisely. They will not sign Reggie Wayne, my guess is that they will go with WR's they have. (Pinkston will be back, and REggie Brown looks promising, and dont forget Westbrook) In this league you have to win with Defense, and thats where they should put the money.</div>

Hmmm, I am not even sure a Eagles press release would be that biased

19. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Dude, I am not biased I am just realistic. I know what it's like to have a bad team, go back to 1997 and 1998, and I know what it's like to have a good team 2000-2004. This team has a lot of talent, but injuries and other unfortunate incidents curtailed this whole season. Call me biased all you want, but I see this team returning to it's old form next year.

20. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, I am not biased I am just realistic. I know what it's like to have a bad team, go back to 1997 and 1998, and I know what it's like to have a good team 2000-2004. This team has a lot of talent, but injuries and other unfortunate incidents curtailed this whole season. Call me biased all you want, but I see this team returning to it's old form next year.</div>

BIASED
    BIASED
    BIASED
    BIASED
    BIASED
    BIASED
    BIASED