Memphis/Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by grizz101, Mar 22, 2007.

1. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

Re: Memphis/Texas A&M

Man kingjamez is the only one here that knows the game, you guys are acting like Acie Law is a magician and can make every shot go in the guy was fading away and hes lefty on the right side its real hard, wow

2. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

How am I annoying..please show me a post where I was ignorant as a Memphis fan...

3. The Truth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>We have a better record...longer win streak, we beat them in the tourney, our best defender gets fouled out, our best scorer has a sprained ankle, our scoring big man barely played the 1st half, AND we played in a hostle enviroment...sure they're better than us</div>

4. Stones

Stones BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (austingriz @ Mar 22 2007, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pistol, we understand that you have something against the Tigers...or something. But please stop spamming and acting unreasonable. If you didnt like it, please dont post. Im trying to be mature about it, but your getting annoying.</div>Agreed. And I'm not hating against them. To be honest, I've always liked Memphis just not in this game, I'm not "hating". And pistol, obviously Acie's shot was very tough, I was just surprised he missed it.

5. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Its a shot Acie CAN make all day but there are many different things that factor into to it - making it difficult.

6. Kevman21

Kevman21 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The problem was, the clock never started.....</div>That prettt much why everyone thinks 1.1 is too much. I believe that because the fact that the clock did not start, most people were made to believe that it was just a fraction of a second and that it would be no where near 1.1 seconds. I think that the reaction time of the guy, seeing the memphis guy hit the ball and then go out of bounds, had it been more like 1.1 seconds, would have been able to tell his hand to hit that button and the game would have gone for that second or so. Again I say I do not think that it would have changed the outcome, but Texas A&M could have had a better chance which is what they deserved.

7. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

well I think people should stop trying to make excuses for Acie missing the shot...it happens

8. The Truth

[quote name='playaofthegame' post='315181' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:28 PM']well I think people should stop trying to make excuses for Acie missing the shot...it happens[/quote]You gotta be kidding me? lmaooyou just posted 30 minutes ago

9. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

I didn't make any excusesyour all like "well this well that.."I just said I couldn't believe he missed it

10. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

And Memphis wins! Where was Acie Law tonight? Oh well. Austingrizz wins.

11. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

If anything blame A&M for not being able to pull down one fricken rebound at the end of the game. Technically that's what lost it for them. Not the missed shot by Law or the clock.

12. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

God, this has to be one of the least readable threads I have ever seen on these forums. Are you people junior high dropouts (I'm specifically not talking about BCB, potg, iversonfan, kingjamez, or stonesalltheway)? Christ. I didn't get to watch the first... 12 or so minutes? I did see quite a bit of the game, though. I agree with iversonfan to an extent. The rebounding was downright awful. There were some where we had a rebounder standing there alone and he just watched it. Terrible. However, some blame does have to lie on those two layups we missed down the stretch... you have to hit those. It was a team loss, though.I didn't particularly like all the calls, but I had a hard time really even making a reasonable judgement of the refs because the guy next to me was going insane. That 1.1 seconds thing was pretty ridiculous... it looked to me like it hit the line. If you disagree, don't reply because I've already read your 300 posts about the table and so forth.I didn't expect us to make it to the final four, and I don't expect Memphis to, either.