Mewtwo (pokemon)

Discussion in 'Graphics Showcase' started by wolverine30, Jun 17, 2007.

1. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

2. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

It's cool... [​IMG] I would take out the cut copy of his face on the bottom though.

3. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Yeah...I would've made a sig like this in grade 4. So why?Yeah...I would've made a sig like this in grade 4. So why?

4. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I like it...to bad Mew would beat the shiz outve him.

5. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

Is he even in Pokemon games?

6. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

I remember back when Pokemon was cool...and there were only like 100 Pokemon. Back in the day. [​IMG] Now there are like a million pokemon.

7. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

I made this sig because it was SOTW at another forum.

8. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BluffCityBlue @ Jun 17 2007, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I like it...to bad Mew would beat the shiz outve him.</div>No, Mew was incredibly overrated. His special defense was much lower.

9. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Jun 17 2007, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I remember back when Pokemon was cool...and there were only like 100 Pokemon. Back in the day. [​IMG] Now there are like a million pokemon.</div>150 u nubif u rememberd the pokerap ud noe dat

10. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I remember back in the day(damn it must have been 1998, close to 10 years ago.) I guess that would make me 10 I think. I remember selling a Mewtwo card to this kid at my school for a decent sum of money(I think 40$) I remember asking my brother to get me a 40 of colt 45(my first time I was ever drunk) And it all happened because of mewtwo. good times. Its funny how minor events can shape our entire lives although with or without selling that card im sure I would have been drunk eventually.

11. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (7Goat @ Jun 17 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>150 u nubif u rememberd the pokerap ud noe dat</div>It was 151, Mew was one of the originals. [​IMG]

12. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jun 17 2007, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It was 151, Mew was one of the originals. [​IMG]</div>Not on my official pokemon placemat it's not :thumbdn1:

13. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (7Goat @ Jun 17 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not on my official pokemon placemat it's not :thumbdn1:</div>That's because he was supposed to be secret. He was still one of the originals in Pokemon red and blue.

14. primetime

When Pokemon first came out there was no Mew, I remember Mew was apart of a gameshark code glitch in red and blue but thats it.

15. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (7Goat @ Jun 17 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>150 u nubif u rememberd the pokerap ud noe dat</div>152 you nub.ehh its okay but I know its anime or w/e and the style of anime sigs wasn't executed well here

16. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 17 2007, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>When Pokemon first came out there was no Mew, I remember Mew was apart of a gameshark code glitch in red and blue but thats it.</div>You couldn't catch Mew in the game, but he was available through different events set up by nintendo. He certainly wasn't programmed into the game accidentally.

17. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jun 17 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You couldn't catch Mew in the game, but he was available through different events set up by nintendo. He certainly wasn't programmed into the game accidentally.</div>Mew might have been in the game, but he wasnt introduced until around 1999 or 2000 if I remember right. I think I stopped following somewhere around 01'.it started as 150, when they started adding more I was getting older and had other interests like girls and partying so I cant say much on the new pokemon. But when I was a kid I sure did love to collect those cards(but I was making money off them so it was really my first hustle)

18. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 17 2007, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Mew might have been in the game, but he wasnt introduced until around 1999 or 2000 if I remember right. I think I stopped following somewhere around 01'.it started as 150, when they started adding more I was getting older and had other interests like girls and partying so I cant say much on the new pokemon. But when I was a kid I sure did love to collect those cards(but I was making money off them so it was really my first hustle)</div>It was one of the original pokemon programmed into red and blue. It was coded into the game before it was introduced. It's not a new pokemon.

19. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jun 17 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It was one of the original pokemon programmed into red and blue. It was coded into the game before it was introduced. It's not a new pokemon.</div>He was in the game but thats it. So he doesn't count as the original if he wasnt one of the cards originally. wow though,I just got off work, went from discussing Hakeem/Duncan to Pokemon. I have a random life...

20. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 17 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He was in the game but thats it. So he doesn't count as the original if he wasnt one of the cards originally. I just got off work, went from discussing Hakeem/Duncan to Pokemon. I have a random life...</div>That's a pretty strange qualifier for original, considering a lot of the original 151 weren't in the first set. :dunno: