Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis BBW Elite Member

Thats right baby and check out my club!!! I made it before the heat even made it to the finals! Man im good!

2. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

I had the Heat in 6, and I had D Wade as Finals MVP. Congrats to the Heat. They played their asses off, and deserve this title.

3. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

I was very happy when the Heat won. I had to miss the second half of the game though because I had to go somewhere with my family.Hopefully somebody on Mixmakers uploads the game!

4. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Congrats to the Heat on taking advantage of the circumstances. They took what they got and made the most of it. Even if the refs were favoring the heat they still were able to come through on it getting to the line 14 more times. It's kinda hard to ignore that along with going there 24 times last time. Terry though was terrible in this game and Dallas was obviously bad in the half court offense. Maybe next year will be Dallas's year but this series was full of what ifs and I won't get over it for a long time.

5. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Jun 21 2006, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats to the Heat on taking advantage of the circumstances. They took what they got and made the most of it. Even if the refs were favoring the heat they still were able to come through on it getting to the line 14 more times. It's kinda hard to ignore that along with going there 24 times last time. Terry though was terrible in this game and Dallas was obviously bad in the half court offense. Maybe next year will be Dallas's year but this series was full of what ifs and I won't get over it for a long time.</div>Time for that Paul Wall avy :beerchug:

6. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heatfan32 @ Jun 21 2006, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kinda out there, I believe me and CelticBalla32 were the only ones to predict Miami in 6, LightsOut had Miami in 7.</div>I had Heat in 6 as well.Dallas fans you have alot to look forward too. You have tons of young talent and one of the best up and coming coaches. Your oldest player is Jerry Stackhouse and Harris,Daniels, and Howard have yet to hit there prime.Congrats to the Heat. I enjoyed watching them celebrate.

7. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe next year will be Dallas's year but this series was full of what ifs and I won't get over it for a long time.</div> If your a true fan and experienced what fans did in the 90's, then you should be able to get over this with time. It hurts but we needed this experience to benefit upcoming seasons.

8. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC @ Jun 21 2006, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Your oldest player is Jerry Stackhouse</div>How can you forget DARRELL ARMSTRONG? :bat:

9. Jesse-H

Jesse-H BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jun 21 2006, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did you guys see the headline? Howard killed himself in the locker room.</div>WTF?

10. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

Everyone predicted the Heat in 6, but I don't think it turned out like anyone thought.It was such an inconsistent series. Miami played horrible one game, worse the next, then suddenly became unbeatable. Dallas ont he other wand, went from great, to sloppy. Even though it went 6 games, the Finals weren't that entertaining.Where was Dirk?! Come on man, we needed more from you!

11. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Ratings wise, this was the 2nd worst ever in history, only beatin out Spurs/Nets. Numbers were consistent in the mid 7 to 8 million range. But just wondering, why is this topic up still when the series has been over.

12. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

I unpinned it.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KMart @ Jun 12 2006, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone who said Miami was oging to win (Myself included) is downright retarded. Dallas is so much better, it's scary. They are deeper, better shooters, tougher inside, and straight up more talented. Plus they are smarter and mroe unselfish...It's official, myself as well as any other person to pick Miami to win is stupid, and should go outside right now and do suicides until they die. [​IMG] *Runs outside never to return* [​IMG]</div> :no1: [​IMG]

13. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

Well boys, incase you're wondering, after thinking Dallas had won, I packed my bags and travelled far and wide, vowing never to return due to my stupidity. However, in a lone hut in Australlia, I stumbled upon a TV made of wood, and created antenas from sticks. (Don't ask how) I got a signal and saw Miami win game 6. Immediately I created a boat from vines and wood, and paddled back to America. I have returned.

14. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KMart @ Jun 25 2006, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well boys, incase you're wondering, after thinking Dallas had won, I packed my bags and travelled far and wide, vowing never to return due to my stupidity. However, in a lone hut in Australlia, I stumbled upon a TV made of wood, and created antenas from sticks. (Don't ask how) I got a signal and saw Miami win game 6. Immediately I created a boat from vines and wood, and paddled back to America. I have returned.</div>:HAHAHA:

15. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

It's only true...

16. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

Well, true or not very humorous.

17. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

I just wrote something random. I was hyper at the time

18. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Personally I think you guys give the worst predictions ever. Dallas in 5 I herd b4? 6? turned out to be the other way....I was also rooting for dallas but I knew if they did win theyd go to a game 7no dallas in 5 or 6 lol

19. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Oct 12 2006, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Personally I think you guys give the worst predictions ever. Dallas in 5 I herd b4? 6? turned out to be the other way....I was also rooting for dallas but I knew if they did win theyd go to a game 7no dallas in 5 or 6 lol</div>Man you bumped a old topic. :no1:

20. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

I saw some1 post in it earlier...some1 was viewing it or posting in it or something