Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (falconman1130 @ Oct 14 2006, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Game 1: Heat- 25 PFs; Mavs- 18 PFsGame 2: Heat- 23 PFs; Mavs- 28 PFsGame 3: Heat- 23 PFs; Mavs- 29 PFsGame 4: Heat- 26 PFs; Mavs- 24 PFsGame 5: Heat- 26 PFs; Mavs- 38 PFsGame 6: Heat- 23 PFs; Mavs- 28 PFs</div>Wow amazing stats. This will shut down all the Dallas fans/heat haters that say the only reason Miami won was because of the refs.

2. melo

melo Magic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diesel @ Oct 15 2006, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow amazing stats. This will shut down all the Dallas fans/heat haters that say the only reason Miami won was because of the refs.</div>I don't recall anyone saying the only reason why the heat won was because of the refs. I've only heard people saying (including myself) that the refs helped the heat win. And they did. There were times dallas started attacking but got disheartened because the refs refused to call anything. Why wasn't dallas allowed to guard wade the same way Haslem guarded dirk? That's the way defense should be played, tough and agressive.

3. Illosophee

Illosophee BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">Well, life's a bi*ch and so are BS calls.</span>