Miami Heat vs Detroit Pistons

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by Heatfan32, May 21, 2006.

1. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jun 3 2006, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hated him in Dallas; I'll be glad to see him get beat.</div>What if he doesn't lose?

2. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

Congrats to all of you Heat fans. Pistons played like crap, and they should be ashamed of themselves. This should be a very interesting offseason.

3. MV7

MV7 BBW Member

To me it looked liked they never tryed the whole series against the Heats.The Pistons are my favorite team but good luck to all Heats fan.

4. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

The pistons looked worn down the whole series. The crowd got them a couple wins but they just didn't have enough in the tank. That is partially Flip's fault for not resting them enough and the players fault also by not being in good enough shape.

5. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LightsOut @ May 21 2006, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Might sound a little bold, but I'm going Heat in 6. As I said I think the rest will be beneficial for us, mianly Shaq and we will come out strong. I think Detroit has lost some confidence in their series with Cleveland going to 7 games and therefore cause them to struggle some. Again though, I wouldn't be surprised either if we end up losing this series, because we've been very inconsistent during the beginning of the playoffs and the Pistons are a great team so you never know what's going to happen. Should be a VERY exciting series though and I'm looking foward to it.</div> :dribble:

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lakaboy42 @ Jun 3 2006, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What if he doesn't lose?</div>Then my prediction will be wrong?