Miami Heat Vs Detroit Pistons

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by heatfan, May 22, 2005.

1. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

Damon Jones how the hell could you choke like that? You make so many clutch 3's but u can't make a gd free throw. Jay Williams I say! Jay Williams!

2. WadeDynasty

WadeDynasty JBB JustBBall Member

Man I say get rid of E Jones in this off season. I'm so mad too. Good luck to the Pistons and big props to the Pistons. Their defense is just overwhelming.

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

Man guys it was one game. Let's not take apart our team just because of one game!

4. WadeDynasty

Sorry, I'm just mad at 2 Jones.

5. Mr.Wade

Mr.Wade JBB The Canadian Dream

Instead of the negatives let's focus on the positives... this was our last game and we had a marvelous season guys.

It is very unfortunate we bowed out so early... we could've easily made it to the Finals. Great great season, I never expected us to do so well this year. It's our first year together boys. We still have time to get a championship.

Great season... Thank you Heat.

6. og15

og15 JBB *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Damon Jones how the hell could you choke like that? You make so many clutch 3's but u can't make a gd free throw. Jay Williams I say! Jay Williams!</div>
    Damon Jones was injured though, I know it doesn't excuse FT's, but the guy was clearly limping on the court, he was basically a non-factor offensively. 0-2, and didn't do what he does best which is hit three's.

It kinda makes him useless since he's not much of a defender, I mean if he can't hit his three's, what's he out there for. The only reason really is because Keyon Dooling thinks he's Wade on offense and takes very bad shots, though he did help in the comeback.

The Pistons put a good effort, the injuries obviously hurt, but you can't make excuses. Good game and good year for the Heat, let's hope for the same success next year just without playing the Wizards till the conference finals [​IMG]

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Props to the Heat on a great series and season

I'm sure the Heat have at least one more great year left out of shaq, maybe more. So they will be back. The Heat will take this as a learning experience.

8. N4S

N4S BBW Member

Great game, I'm still high after witnessing that.

I love to see fat @ss Shaq lose and the Wade nutsack wagon break down.

I knew this series would come down to experience. Shaq was saying this series win help them next year, LMFAO!

Have fun this summer Shaq!

Oh yeah, and good luck Wade on the catwalks in Milan.

9. WadeDynasty

Don't worry. Rasheed will soon have a great summer as well. Oh wait I think he's going to cry again soon.

10. og15

og15 JBB *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I knew this series would come down to experience. Shaq was saying this series win help them next year, LMFAO!</div>
    Or ability to not get injured? If that's what is considered experience right?

Miami got unlucky with a lot of injuries to key players at the wrong times. Excuses can't be made, but it's the reality of the situation. I know someone will reply with how Rip was injured, or how Ben had something wrong with him or Rasheed had plantar fascitis, but we're not talking about minor injuries here.

Anyways, we'll see how the Heat progress, maybe we'll see some Dorell Wright sightings next year [​IMG]

11. N4S

N4S BBW Member

^ or the ability not to know how to bang with the real big boys.

12. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

N4S, you win and lose with class.

Don't troll other team's boards just because the Pistons knocked them out in a very close and hard fought series. Give credit, don't try and discredit their team.

I don't want to see Heat fans trolling the Pistons board if the Spurs win the finals. I'm not interested in cleaning up the Pistons forum with insults directed at the Pistons because of your trolling here.

You can celebrate all you like about making the finals but be respectful at the same time.

13. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

I'm not making excuses but injuries did play a big role in this series. The truth is that they are both great teams and they both deserved to go to the Finals and play the Spurs. This was a great series and a great Game 7. Congratulations to Detroit in winning the Eastern Conference Finals. Good luck against San Antonio.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Great game, I'm still high after witnessing that.

I knew this series would come down to experience. Shaq was saying this series win help them next year, LMFAO!

Oh yeah, and good luck Wade on the catwalks in Milan.</div>And N4S could you try to show some maturity and stop these insults?I would appreciate it. And Heat fans don't complain about the seires. Just be happy like I am to make it to the Eastern Conference Fiunals and remember we'll be back next year!

14. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting N4S:</div><div class="quote_post">Great game, I'm still high after witnessing that.

Oh yeah, and good luck Wade on the catwalks in Milan.</div>
    You complain that we say that Sheed cries to much in our own forum. Now you come in here with this? [​IMG]

15. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Swish15:</div><div class="quote_post">You complain that we say that Sheed cries to much in our own forum. Now you come in here with this? [​IMG]</div>

Please go find where I was complaining about this and post it for others to see, because I think you are wrong on this one.

I was never bitching about this. [​IMG]

16. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting N4S:</div><div class="quote_post">Great game, I'm still high after witnessing that.

Oh yeah, and good luck Wade on the catwalks in Milan.</div>

You're not really amusing anyone here with these comments. If you want to do so, do it in the Pistons, where you're still be ripped apart because your comments or unintelligent with no meaning toit.

The experience comment is just a bunch of BS. You have a 50% who still had his way with the Pistons, and you had a Wade playing with a strained rib, which is harder to play with then you can even imagine.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">^ or the ability not to know how to bang with the real big boys.</div>

lol...Shaq still put up very good numbers against the "big boys" (who are half Shaq's size and not near comparable to his game) despite the fact that he was playing near 50%.

---

Anyways...back on to intelligent posting.

I was really frustrated in this game because we had a 7 point lead in the 4th and could of built off that. However, it was evident that Wade was not 100%, especially in the 4th when he went to the bench, and an un-healthy Shaq can only do so much. We got outplayed in the 4th and lost in a heartbreaker.

It's always easy to say "next year" but things next year could even be worse, because with Shaq, you're not sure what injuries are going to occur and when. I just hope that the core of this team can build off this game 7 and hopefully be sucessful in future games like this one, even if two of your stars are playing hurt/injured. A lost on homecourt with a 7 point lead in a game 7 should not be tolerated. Next year I guess...The Finals I predicted at the beginning of the year has arrived.

17. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Wow, what a way to go out for the Heat. But if you look at it, they had this game won at the beginning of the fourth quarter. But in the end the Pistons executed while Miami couldn't (i.e.) wade coming down the court and throwing up a jumper without even thinking about it, or when Damon Jones jumped in the air when he didn't even have any options or when he missed a much needed free throw. The Pistons proved me wrong, they showed that they are the defending champions and that win in the fourth quarter was a pretty good one.

With that being said I've also realized that the Spurs are that good they will be the favorites in this years finals. But that doesn't mean you can underestimate the Pistons you remember what happened last season.

18. Bba11er08

Bba11er08 JBB JustBBall Member

It looks like shaq did not win a championship without Kobe. So we will have to see who can win one first. (if anyone wins one at all) The future for the lakers looks good. [​IMG] Advice for Miami get rid of Doodling or w/e his name is that guy takes to many shots. He must think hes kobe or something.
    I remember when lakers played Blazers and kobe had a rib injury they still won. So plz no more excuses it was a close battle but at the end of the day a wins a win!