Politics Microchip anyone????

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    You can't wish it away.

The facts are the facts.

2. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    I probably do! I pay 43% of my wage to the government (10% to State, 33% Fed). My mom pays 10% more than I do.

3. kjironman1

kjironman1 Well-Known Member

This is an Urban district snapshot report. You do know the difference right? Also you are continually trying to change the point that you made from the very beginning. You simply cannot try to hide behind graphs about Detroit's woeful urban education progress report and say that the Military and Teachers and Cop and Firemen are ruining this country. Sorry. No one is buying that anywhere at any time.

4. kjironman1

I don't have to Wish it Away. It's completely biased and has no worth whatsoever. It is not a real look it is a hand picked piece of information. I could create one that would dispute it easily but simply moving a few boundary lines.

5. magnifier661

Are you a Democrat? Just curious...

6. kjironman1

No

7. magnifier661

So are you independent then?

8. kjironman1

Draw your own conclusion. But i am as conservative as most any you will find on most every reasonable issue. Do not try to label me as any particular side Left or Right. If they are correct i will agree. If they are wrong i will say so. In this case Denny tried to couple way too many groups as bad for this country. Simply because they have union representation.

9. magnifier661

Well, with your statements, it seems you lean more towards the Democrats, so your statement about being conservative seems strange. I could get behind being independent. I think that's a good place to be.

10. kjironman1

What we all need is independent thought. It's a process that builds intelligence throughout our community. Anybody can copy and paste a link to a government graph or news story. Read the story through and really understand what is happening. I went to war for these fools. I know what i watched. I know what is happening in the hoods that i live in. We all do but for some reason we refuse to do anything about it. We see but don't perceive. We listen but we don't hear. There is just way more to education and the costs involved. We are trying to educate people a the greatest level on earth. We are trying to do it for a higher percentage than anywhere else also. Other countries are educating less than 1% of their kids. So when we look at 60-70% of our kids being able to read we think wow that seems low but in fact it is way above the rest of the world. There are only a handful of nations that are in the same ballpark. Yes some are way better. But those countries are very small. The numbers don't lie but they are skewed by the fact that they don't test the ones that never get a chance.
    I have seen it first hand. They do not test kids that are sold into slave labor or put into the sex trades. They don't test kids that are classified as "Soldiers" simply raised to carry a gun. They don't test the kids that die of starvation or simply sit on a corner and beg for food all day. This country has the best Colleges in the world. We have more college graduates than anywhere also. You can make the numbers look bad when you start pulling stats and graphs. Mags we do this with Basketball players also. You can make a case for or against just about any player in the NBA but the fact still remains they are part of 400 of the greatest players on earth. They don't "SUCK" just because they have a lower % at the Free throw line or shoot mid range jumpers.
    Our Teachers do an awesome job. They deserve to be recognized.
    Our Police forces do the best they can but of course the very nature of their job gets messy. Most are of the highest integrity.
    I just don't know how anyone anywhere could question our Fire services and EMT personnel?
    Our Military is the strongest in the world and should be congratulated for being such.

11. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Yes, Mags, your check is late again by the way. See that you rectify the situation, or I'll have my union goons pay you a visit. And it won't turn out to be the paperboy this time, either.

barfo

magnifier661 likes this.
  12. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    No independent thought when blindly supporting a failure of an education system that could be improved without obstruction.

You don't get to pick and choose what you went to combat zones for. You surely didn't go to support the massive government spying programs, militarization of police, and the incarceration of young black men mostly because they are young black men.

I suppose it is a measure of how good the education system is doing if you can throw out and ignore the massive failures. Dismiss those as "urban" as if that has anything to do with teaching kids to read and write and do math.

13. kjironman1

Whats up Denny? No Graph this time? Try to tell me about the incarceration of our young black men? Maybe you would like to discuss Recidivism? I am open to all levels and very well versed in the matter. I currently work with Phoenix Rising Transitions and Central City Concern here in Portland.
    No one anywhere is blindly supporting the failures that most certainly do exist in our educational system. That was not your original statement. If you don't think "Urban" has anything to do with teaching kids to read and write then it is not me that needs education here. The very demographic you speak of being incarcerated seems to speak volumes.
    This is your original statement about the Government placing a microchip in People. I assume you mean that these people are playing right into the administrations hand and being led to the "Wolves" so to speak?
    I have another question for you. What would you feel about the convicted felons being chipped or tagged for what they are? Kind of puts a new twist on the whole thing now doesn't it?

14. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    I was responding to "the government IS the 1%."

But go to town.

upload_2015-4-7_16-19-33.png

15. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    As far as using microchips, I don't think you have the right to invade even a convicted felon's person. Why not do radical medical experiments on them, too?

magnifier661 and kjironman1 like this.
  16. kjironman1

That was my original point. The people who are in those jobs are simply not part of the 1%

17. kjironman1

You see. We do think alike.

18. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    I think it's OK to put one in barfo. He seems to really want that sort of thing.

magnifier661 likes this.
  19. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    You'd like to think that the 1% running the government are elected. But they're not.

So much for "democracy."

20. kjironman1

Denny it absolutely is a giant problem. The elections are rigged. I don't even know that we really have any say any longer. I get the feel sometimes that there is this ebb and flow kind of thing that simply places money in different pockets from time to time but because i don't make lots of it i can only have what they allow me to have or what i can scratch out and save.