Milbury = Moron

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Feb 20, 2020.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Rangers hating moron Dilbury at it again. Saying the Rangers have a long way to go. No you dumb fuck they don’t. They basically are Chytil, Kakko Gauthier and hopefully Kravtsov Taking a solid step up in their games from being perhaps the most dominant team in the east next year. The size and skill of the forwards here is ludicrous. Also a much needed with potentially 3, under six feet defenseman on this team if Lundkvist makes it next year.

2. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

I’m all board for signing Kreider and trading Skjei. 2 million more for Kreider than Skjei Is much more valuable to the team

3. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Im not ready to give up on Buchnevich at this point. He has been playing much better the last 3+ weeks. Maintaining this level of play will be tough but he is averaging just under a point/game over the last couple weeks and seems to be gaining more confidence.
    If the difference in AAV between a Skjei contract and a Kreider contract is only $2m, no one will argue against keeping Kreider over Skjei. It's not even close.

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Hopefully if they trade Krieder it's to Colorado or St. Louis and not Boston, as it may make it more likely he stays there. All proposed packages being fairly equal of course. Plus i hate the Bruins so I'd like to be able to root for him in the playoffs.
    I have a feeling Lundqvist waives his NTC in the summer and they move him, eating 3-4m. If they eat some on Skjei maybe they can get a solid roster player and higher grade pick/prospect.