Miles and Randolph want out

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by VinsanityVC15, Apr 19, 2006.

1. giftedvisionz

giftedvisionz JBB JustBBall Member

But doing so shows great disrespect to the franchise that paid you. It just shows how ungrateful those two are.

2. Mister Jennings

Mister Jennings JBB JustBBall Member

How would you Blazer fans feel about this scenario, which I'm not even sure would work with all the rules (BYC, resigning a player, etc.) but

Zach and a resigned Pryzbilla (who wants out if I'm not mistaken)

for

Troy Murphy, Adonal Foyle, and a guy like Mickael Pietrus or Zarko Cabarkaba

you get rid of a huge, pretty bad contract, and get something for a player who could bolt this summer for nothing and you get a legit double-double guy who can shoot the lights out, a servicable center who can block some shots, and a young foreigner to go along with the development of all the blazers young guys? Plus with the Warriors guys, you have no worries about the Jail Blazer syndrome.

3. The Reign Man

The Reign Man JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Chutney:</div><div class="quote_post">This is usually around the time where Isiah makes a cameo.</div>

Myself as a huge Isaiah "fan", I'm sure that if someone suggested it to him he would be quick to pull the trigger... he's always a fan of picking up troubled players with potential, especially those whose own teams don't want them (which in most cases would be a warning sign, but not with him). Look out, NYC!

4. On_The_Rim29

On_The_Rim29 JBB JustBBall Member

After reading what Zach said. I am kinda baffled.

He has the talent and I've always loved him. I thought when he won the MIP, things were changing. But obviously he has problems with Nate.

I think bringing in Nate was a hugemove. It's gonna seperate the players from the whiners. Patterson was a whiner and hes now a nugget. Miles is a whiner and it looks like Zach's a whiner. So it's my opinion they are gonna be moved.

I'd had to see it, because Zach's a heck of a talent, but if they think Nate is "too hard" or ....I am used to Cheeks as Zach said, they have to go.

5. tinyballer

tinyballer JBB JustBBall Member

You guys can rid of you self of Darius Miles cuz of his talent but sub par attitude you will not get rid of randolph because fat power forwards who don;t play defence and a cancer are not a hot commdity

6. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

LOL I think they should make Miles stay there because of his attitude...but Randolph deserves better

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Chutney:</div><div class="quote_post">This is usually around the time where Isiah makes a cameo.</div>

LOL. Too bad Randolph and D-Miles aren't guards or Isiah would be all over that deal in a heartbeat.