Milt is coming back!!

Discussion in 'Other American Football' started by binz, Jan 31, 2008.

1. binz

binz ... Staff Member Global Moderator GFX Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Winnipeg Blue Bombers receiver Milt Stegall announced Thursday that he will return for a 14th CFL season in 2008.

Stegall spoke to reporters via telephone from his home in Atlanta, Georgia. Bombers G.M. Brendan Taman, board chairman Ken Hildahl and receivers coach Bob Dyce were also in attendance during the press conference.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush here. We’ve decided to come back and play another year (in Winnipeg),” Stegall said.

“I’d like to thank the football club for allowing me to take this much time with my decision. There were some developments (that caused the delay). The first one being some business opportunities (to consider). The second one and the one that trumped everything is my wife is pregnant right now. So there were a lot of things that had to go into the consideration as far as making this decision.

“I think we’ve got a great chance of winning the Grey Cup. Coach (Doug) Berry and everybody has put together a great atmosphere and a great team and I want to be part of that.

“There’s only so many opportunities you get to have an occupation or job like this and be around great guys and a great organization and a great city.

“Everything looks very positive (in Winnipeg) and is heading in the right direction.”</div>

http://www.bluebombers.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=256

Yes! [​IMG]