MONDAY NIGHT RAW RESULTS (9/7/15) – BYE BYE STATUE

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 10, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

The show kicks off with United States and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins!

In-Ring Segment

Seth: Reality check Baltimore, I am special. And I’m not just regular special, I’m really special like once in a generation, once in a lifetime special. Hear me out, alright? Before me it was just a pipe dream that someone would have the guts to cash in the MITB contract at WrestleMania. Now before me every single one of you really believed Brock Lesnar was invincible. And before me every single person in the WWE universe was clamoring for someone to knock John Cena off the top of the WWE mountain. Oh yeah now you’re on my side. That’s exactly what I did when I beat John Cena at Summerslam, to become the first man to hold the WWE and United States title at the same time. That’s greatness, I know this city isn’t familiar with greatness, but that’s greatness. A statue was created to honor my greatness! A statue that inspired a face-painted FREAK to….*we want Sting chants* You and I both. Because two weeks ago Sting stole my statue. And more importantly than that he had the audacity to put his hands on my title. Now Sting, be careful what you wish for because at Night of Champions you have the chance to cement your legacy. On the flipside I have the chance to crush your legacy. That’s exactly what I’m going to do, I’m going to make sure you never get your hands on my WWE title ever again. That’s not all, last week it became apparent to me at Night of Champions ever single championship *boring chants* I’m the champ guys I could go all night long! I have to defend my United States championship as well, because of this information Mr. Hustle Loyalty and Respect, he politic-ed his way into a match at Night of Champions. At first I was, admittedly, upset. I searched and searched for a solution and then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. Guys, I’m Seth Rollins. I’m Seth FREAKING Rollins. This has been my year at Night of Champion it’ll be my night. Because two future Hall of Famers are gunning for me in the same night. I’m going to own them. Just like I own all of you, just like I own this ring. I’m going to own Sting, I’m going to own John Cena. If it’s the last thing I do I’m going to get my statue back. That statue you guys, it wasn’t just stolen from me it was stolen from every one of you. You deserve for it to be on the stage, you deserve for it to be by the announce table, backstage with the Authority as a reminder that I am the man.

CAW!!

Sting on the titantron- Seth, your statue it doesn’t belong ringside or in a staging area, it belongs right here, with me. You know Seth, you are the man! You’re the man! Without a statue! It’s here. I’m here. Come and get it. I’m taking good care of it *dusts it off* Come and get it!

CAW!!
    Sheamus’ music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Sheamus- Seth, what’s the matter you look a little agitated. *You look stupid chants* Is it because you’re worried about your two matches?

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/monday-night-rawopen-thread-streaming-live-results-discussi/