Morrison Chews Tobacco After Each Game

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Shapecity, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I've seen some strange things in NBA locker rooms, most of them tattooed on players' biceps. I'd never seen a pinch between the cheek and gum, until Adam Morrison arrived. He chews tobacco and says he's been doing it postgame since college.</div>

Source

Well he certainly is in the right state for being a fan of tobacco.

2. Char

Char JBB Nowitzness

What a surprise. I wonder if this is from playing baseball while he was growing up? Chewing tobacco after each game is sure a funny ritual, but if it works for Adam, it works for Adam.

3. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

chewing tabakki is a bad habbit that can lead to mouth cancer. What does he do sit by himself or with his teammates? I can see him sitting on a stool in the corner chewing tabacco and spitting juice into a pot in the oposite corner. lol!!!

4. houston_owns_u

houston_owns_u JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, this is nothing I'd ever expect in a million years. Adam Morrison chewing tobacco. I thought he would be more busy checking his blood sugar or something. I always that Morrison was a rather angelic-like person, but this just totally changes my perspective of him.

5. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">houston_owns_u Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I always that Morrison was a rather angelic-like person, but this just totally changes my perspective of him.</div>

It's not like he lights up a joint and smokes pot in the locker room. It's just chewing tobacco.

6. Smitty

Smitty brush em off.

He isn't the Anti-Christ for chewing tobacco..while it isn't exactly good for you it's not terrible.

7. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

<div class="quote_poster">Swish15 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It's not like he lights up a joint and smokes pot in the locker room. It's just chewing tobacco.</div>

are u a chewer?

8. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">michiganave17 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">are u a chewer?</div>

Nope. I don't do any of that stuff including cigarettes and drugs. I just think some of you guys are overreacting.

9. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

i like the way this guy does everything HIS way. there are way too many clones in this league

10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">houston_owns_u Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Wow, this is nothing I'd ever expect in a million years. Adam Morrison chewing tobacco. I thought he would be more busy checking his blood sugar or something. I always that Morrison was a rather angelic-like person, but this just totally changes my perspective of him.</div>

Angelic like person? The dude hits himself in the head with a basketball when he makes an error. He has anger management problems. Chewing tobacco is just nasty.

11. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

By the time he's reached the twilight of his career, his teeth are going to look just plain disgusting. Should be funny.

12. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">By the time he's reached the twilight of his career, his teeth are going to look just plain disgusting. Should be funny.</div>

One thing for sure, he won't be getting many shoot contracts by then. But if he does, he's going to get a nice Grill [​IMG] Imagine Big Vanilla Earthquake with some gold and silver teeth [​IMG]

13. ilive4ball

ilive4ball JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Wow, this is nothing I'd ever expect in a million years. Adam Morrison chewing tobacco. I thought he would be more busy checking his blood sugar or something. I always that Morrison was a rather angelic-like person, but this just totally changes my perspective of him.</div>

I have some friends that go to Gonzaga and knew him. Apparently he is the rudest, cockiest, sexist ass-hole they've ever met. I'm not saying this cause I don't like the guy- I don't really care one way or another, it's just what I've heard. Hearing this doesn't surprise me though based off what I've heard from students that saw him everyday.

14. og15

og15 JBB *********

Not very healthy there..

15. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Yeah, I never expected him to do something like this...every game.

16. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

I'm not saying he's satan, but I agree that this isn't the healthiest habit to be addicted to.

17. dallasdude

dallasdude JBB JustBBall Member

Poor guy. As long as it helps cure his diabetic, he can chew all he wants.

18. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

It's a ritual for him and if it helps him or satisfies him in some way, let him do it. The guy's a human before he is a basketball player. He's just chewing tobbacco, it's not like he's sniffing coke infront of the media with coke bits stuck on his moustache or something.

19. MainMan

MainMan JBB JustBBall Member

this doesnt surprise me at all....the will be next on david stern's list to outlaw in the league

20. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">ilive4ball Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I have some friends that go to Gonzaga and knew him. Apparently he is the rudest, cockiest, sexist ass-hole they've ever met. I'm not saying this cause I don't like the guy- I don't really care one way or another, it's just what I've heard. Hearing this doesn't surprise me though based off what I've heard from students that saw him everyday.</div>

Kinda weird since he's also one of the ugliest humans I've ever seen..