Most entertaining series of the day...

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Rube Cred, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

has to go to the Saints. They have an amaizing play to get a TD as time expires, probably one of the best highlight plays of the year, and they the kicker shanks the extra point that would send the game into OT. I feel for the Saints fans, that has got to be rough...

Any other good/entertaining plays today?

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

That play was like the Panthers play against the eagles earlier with one difference....the Saints play was legal!!! It was a great play, but to have the kicker flub the x-point after that was heartbreaking to the Saints Im sure....if your a Saints fan, that has to make you pull out the ole bag and put it back on your head(like me!!!!)

3. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

the eagles play was great, but it was a 9point game. i think that is the worst way to get elimated from the playoffs, ahh i cant imagine it.

4. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

If you haven't yet, you will. The radio call of this game was one for the files. The guy calling the game was in pure pain when Carney missed the PAT. Hysterical!

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

he screamed "OH MY GOD, HE MISSED IT"

6. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

lol, I heard that radio call this morning, I feel so bad for those guys! Reminds me of last year when Doug Brein was kicking for the Vikings, and he missed TWO extra points, and the vikes ended up losing in OT. So I feel their pain... chances are they wouldn't have made the playoffs anyway...