Politics Mueller Report Filed

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by e_blazer, Mar 22, 2019.

1. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Its not Trump that sucks, but the corrupt DNC (and the RNC) and the system of career politicians that's been here, screwing us all.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  2. EL PRESIDENTE

But by all means, go ahead and keep on following this. The obstructionist Dems and their inability to move on from this will be their downfall for longer than 2020.

No collusion. No obstruction of justice. blah blah blah.

Dems are such a fucking waste of space. All they do is impede forward progress.

And lets not even start on the media. All they have done is lied the past two years+. LIE LIE LIE, EVERYWHERE.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  3. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Ah, finally an expert on the subject! Your opinion is very important to us.

Please do not hang up. All of our agents are busy assisting other customers.

barfo

EL PRESIDENTE and Blazer Freak like this.
  4. Blazer Freak

Blazer Freak Superstar in the Making

Management
    Exactly. You haven't read a page of the report. The report found 10 instances in which there was obstruction, but because the OLC and the administration are toeing the line of "you cannot indict a sitting President", Mueller decided to follow those orders and did not pursue an indictment. Instead he outlined all of the facts and left the decision to pursue impeachment and indictments to Congress....you know...respecting how our government fucking works.

Oh you mean the Steele Dossier that was originally started and paid for by Republicans when they were running against Trump and that Clinton then starting running after he became the nominee?

Give me a fucking break.

5. Blazer Freak

Management
    Oh and shockingly...another falsehood in your post.

The Steele Dossier wasn't the start of this...it was an ally, Austrailia, coming to us stating they had evidence of something sinister based on Papadopoulos spouting off once he had a few drinks in him. But hey! Let's ignore an ally trying to make sure our country isn't being influenced by FUCKING RUSSIA and believe the guy who is at the center of it all.

Again...that's in the report as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  6. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

7. EL PRESIDENTE

I understand you are very upset, having wasted the last 2 plus years of your life believing a fantasy.

8. Blazer Freak

Management
    :biglaugh: Sounds about right. Ignore the facts I brought up. I'm all good man. My company saved money this year on taxes due to the tax plan...I've got a son on the way this year, my biggest concern is making sure this world is a better place for him to grow up in.

9. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

They're attacking Sarah Huckabee Sanders now, tells you how much of a "bombshell" this report is.
    Edit...not here....YET

10. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    This reminds me of the responses to, they have wire tapped me.

Cute, but still a deflection.

11. EL PRESIDENTE

Having a kid is the worst thing one can do for the planet. Huge carbon footprint.

12. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Im hopping Gabby will decide to run as an independent.

13. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

She's a homophobe (not owned by the corporations I mean)

14. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Yes! and there it is. We have an investigation started for which there is no evidence of a crime.

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

There was no evidence, of the crime before the investigation, so the investigation was actually a hunt for evidence. Thirty five million dollars later, we have no evidence.

The sad part is, Democrats are not happy, that no American was found to have concluded with the Russians. No! Not happy, they hope for the worst.

Well it was a bogus hunt to begin with, if you have no evidence of a crime, then you do not need an investigation. @SlyPokerDog, ask me about two years ago now,
    Why are you against the investigation that may well prove Trump not guilty?

Now we have several answers to Sly's question;

• Special Counsel rules require evidence of a crime to begin and investigation. It does not authorize a hunt for evidence.
    • The President did not need to be proven Innocent. We had no crime, so of course he is innocent and even if we did, he is innocent until proven guilty. No one is ever in need to prove they are not guilty.
    • Finally, I thought Rosenstein totally wrong in starting the investigation and should have been fired for doing so. Even if the investigation does not find proof of Trump concluding with the Russians, the democrats won't accept the finding in the end anyway. So the effort and cost will be a total waste.
    • No way in hell can a President be found guilty of obstruction of justice involving a crime that did not occur, and he knew he did not commit.
    Carry on river. You are on the predicted track.

15. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Actually I'm on a captain's chair. Comey told Trump he wasn't targeted in the Russian investigation...you can bluster about but Trump painted himself into this corner with insults, lies, payoffs and attempts at obstruction....10 attempts on record...19 indictments from his own camp and over a dozen Russians....Trump got nervous about our FBI investigating Russian interference to the point that it made his own actions extremely suspicious. The president is not above the law as much as you'd apparently prefer him to be a monarch....Trump baited for this and got his just deserves....I never thought he led the charge on consipiracy at all but I do think he's hiding money laundering, tax evasion and has had his hand in pay for play politics...The world has seen Trump attempt to obstruct justice on camera...you can ignore that though since it does not support your admiration of the clown....I do however support your right to support the buffoon. You should follow your own advice and support my right to point out why he's not trustworthy or honorable...and sure...neither of us is a lawyer with a degree in political science nor is Trump...Ever wonder why he has 72 lawyers? Just in case something slips through the cracks eh? Trump promised transparency and has provided quite the opposite...he's as cloak and dagger as the office has seen since Nixon.....evidence...watch the debates when he calls for Russian help in uncovering Hillary's emails....about as blatant as you can be...then refusing to be monitored in Helsinki while having private talks with Putin off record.....yeah...as Americans there are just too many red flags popping up around your guy..I didn't make them....he did..as an American I don't believe it's too much to ask for honesty in the White House.

Lanny and Haakzilla like this.
  16. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    The problem with Kristol is he knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

17. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    My goodness, that was quite a display of babble. But it does rather put a point to the assertion that nothing would satisfy you or those of like mind. So the entire investigation was pointless. Pointless from the beginning to me, and pointless to you and your kind when you lost hope in finding the proof of the crime you so hoped to find.
    Really fucking sad.

I doubt a law degree would help your position, nor does it take one to arrive at mine.

18. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Re: Your last statement. Whatever happened until proven guilty?

Edit:
    Re: Your first statement. The purpose of the investigation includes prosecute any wrong doing found on the way.
    Should a federal prosecutor ignore any felonies discovered during his investigation? I say no.

19. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

"attacking", LOL

[/Wookie]

barfo

Lanny likes this.
  20. riverman

riverman Writing Team

The report opened a can of worms for Trump's camp....it proves that Trump and his team were the inventers of #fakenews....they made up tons crap and spewed it as facts...now, maybe some folks just have no ability to see this for what it is....we have a con man president

Lanny likes this.