Murdering Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by primetime, Jul 27, 2007.

1. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

A bit of a hypocritical statement by many.[​IMG]Michael Vick^[​IMG]You over your lifetime^How can you judge? [​IMG]

2. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

I'm not doing that... not like I can stop the killing of animals, doesn't mean I won't eat it. It's already madeOf course if that pile of pigs relate to something different then this post is irrelevant.

3. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Pigs=Humanely killed, food.Dogs=Brutally murdered, tortured, not food.

4. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 27 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dogs=Brutally murdered, tortured, not food.</div>Tell that to Rok...JK

5. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 27 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pigs=Humanely killed, food.Dogs=Brutally murdered, tortured, not food.</div>Is there any way to humanely kill anything, Captain?

6. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jul 27 2007, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Tell that to Rok...JK</div>:lol:More like PB, he's the Chinese one

7. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The`Dream @ Jul 27 2007, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Is there any way to humanely kill anything, Captain?</div>Yes, by giving it no pain, and making it instant.

8. The`Dream

so if your in a war and pop an enemy with 4 morphine injections then shoot them in the head, that is humane?

9. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The`Dream @ Jul 27 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>so if your in a war and pop an enemy with 4 morphine injections then shoot them in the head, that is humane?</div>More humane than letting them fight each other to the death and then killing both off afterwards.

10. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Well, actually you wouldn't need morphine, because you would die before you knew what hit ya.And the difference is you need food. You don't need war.

11. The`Dream

But still it is not humane to kill anything in anyway....<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Well, actually you wouldn't need morphine, because you would die before you knew what hit ya.And the difference is you need food. You don't need war.</div>I'm just debating with you youngins, trying to save our future instead of rotting your brains.How much food do you need though? America has started to kill way more animals for food then it needs to...

12. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (7Goat @ Jul 27 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>More humane than letting them fight each other to the death and then killing both off afterwards.</div>[​IMG]I'd rather fight to live, then just have some guy hack my head off with a machete, maybe thats just mean. There is no such thing as humane death. Look in the mirror before you look out the window.

13. The`Dream

High Five PrimeTime. I mean I'm sure we aren't vegetarians or PETA-followers, but killing is not right in any shape. The only exception that can be made is possibly in self-defense.Looks like the Piggy that went to market never came home!

14. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

It's humane to shoot it in the head rather than gouge it's eyes out and take a knife and spit it's stomach open while it's still alive.Of course it's not humane to kill something, but if you have to kill it do it humanely.Ya dig?

15. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 27 2007, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]I'd rather fight to live, then just have some guy hack my head off with a machete, maybe thats just mean. There is no such thing as humane death. Look in the mirror before you look out the window.</div>Yeah but in this case, you would fight to live to die.And I can't help animal killing. I need to eat too, and what's the point of being a vegetarian when the food is already made?And I'm the last person to look out the window.

16. The`Dream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>but if you have to kill it do it humanely.</div>Thats right folks, when killing always remember proper etiquette, posture, and manner!

17. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 27 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's humane to shoot it in the head rather than gouge it's eyes out and take a knife and spit it's stomach open while it's still alive.Of course it's not humane to kill something, but if you have to kill it do it humanely.Ya dig?</div>They dont shoot pigs in the head, that would be clearly evident ed by the picture I posted. As a matter of fact, they shoot the dogs so what was your point?

18. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 27 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>They dont shoot pigs in the head, that would be clearly evident ed by the picture I posted. As a matter of fact, they shoot the dogs so what was your point?</div>I'm talking in general.Not your good buddy Michael Vick.How does drowning, electrocuting, beating, and hanging sound?

19. tmgbball15

tmgbball15 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 27 2007, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm talking in general.Not your good buddy Michael Vick.How does drowning, electrocuting, beating, and hanging sound?</div>It doesn't matter, killing is morally wrong in all aspects, just cause one seems nicer doesn't mean its right, animals have a right to live just liek we do, no matter if they will be used for food

20. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 27 2007, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm talking in general.Not your good buddy Michael Vick.How does drowning, electrocuting, beating, and hanging sound?</div>Michael Vick doesn't personally kill dogs, you dont personally kill pigs. You both just collect the benefits.